Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,496 members, 7,833,659 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (36440 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Laveda(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
I've never believed that story....the whole thing was obviously a big scam undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Somebody don touch aunty Oby for the wrong side oooo. Truth be told Oby and #BBOG is one hell of a SCAM. Very soon she would change stance to #SaveTheShiiteMuslims

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Pidggin(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't think they were any missing girls in the first place
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Boss13: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I could give 69 fvcks about a bunch of Muslim girls...BUT I WONT undecided

u are a wicked soul
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Pidggin(f): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by solidifi: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili how far? How are the chibok girls?

I thought Obasanjo would have married you before now. After romancing his 95 year old djck and using you
to fight Goodluck. A very big shame to you ugly woman. You thought you could get a space in Buhari's cabinet. sorry shameless
woman.

It's done on you now that purported chibok girls kidnap is not real. Go and get another life if you can.
Goodluck stands taller before God and man than you, obj and your numerous cohorts.

Can't you see that Buhari and his family are busy celebrating birth days. They no send you and your chibok girls.

You are now obsolete.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Honestly1:
A concerned follower got an end time response from our former minister and The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Initiator...

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/677449224175427584

Where is the blast? Still searching for it.... Op and their stup1d heading.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Dbeze: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oby the coconut head obasanjos personal person chaiiii their secret meeting has turn two of them to special species
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dottore:

No body in you entire home town and village has ever recorded half her numerous encomiums

Look at this 1diot displaying his stupid1ty in a public forum... Do you know his family background or where he come from?

Rubbish
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by kilode100(f): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Plus234:

ewu awusa

ewu gboko

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by bluecircle470: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
A perfect response frm oby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
looseweight:
Oby is frustrated
The world already knows about the scam, hence no longer being given any attention. Even Malala, Obama, United Nations, CIA, etc were fooled. With their intelligence gathering and military presence, they already know the truth about this scam. This is the reason Oby may never get another international appointment. Painful as it is, this is the truth. As for those taunting her for possible CBN governor, their fantasy knows no bound.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
SHe chose to mke herself a mad woman.

So no more respect..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by jelal007(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Ur names superceeds ur character. Ur stupidity is like peak milk;its in you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by jelal007(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
austinbrown:
This shameless ugly woman
Ur mama reach her interms of intellect and achievement? Where she (Obyezeks) don enter u and ur mama no fit enter am oo. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by deehusby60: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
When I knew it was all fake was when interview was granted to some of the escaped high school science students who couldn't speak English. My girl friend is from Gombe State and she confirmed it, that the real girls could speak English, no matter what. its a SHAME
Honestly1:
A concerned follower got an end time response from our former minister and The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Initiator...

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/677449224175427584
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Plus234(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

ewu gboko

hahaha ashawo pikin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Charly68: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
It seems this man is working for PDP Govt ...why was he attacking Mama Oby on twitter page ? Too biased with his comment..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by ohemdave(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dottore:

No body in you entire home town and village has ever recorded half her numerous encomiums

You and Her are shameless,what is the out come of the scam she portray as a real thing. She is dubious ,let us have those girls back if she knew what she want .She has succeeded in painting herself as a thief before the international community where she keeps begging for money and support.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Plus234(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
ohemdave:

You and Her are shameless,what is the out come of the scam she portray as a real thing. She is dubious ,let us have those girls back if she knew what she want .She has succeeded in painting herself as a thief before the international community where she keeps begging for money and support.

and your mother is prostitute, akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by austinbrown: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Turboking:
yes..she is ugly...but we knw her ...bros u fine..who know u?
u r a fool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by austinbrown: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
jelal007:
Ur mama reach her interms of intellect and achievement? Where she (Obyezeks) don enter u and ur mama no fit enter am oo. Mumu
u r a fool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Billygee2u: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
austinbrown:
This shameless ugly woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by AfroKnight: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Anytime we remember the plight of those girls we are reminded of how dangerous it is to delay a decision for even just a few days.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by IndianaJay: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is not a concerned follower, it's just someone trying to sound like a smart as$.

Social media is filled with angry people who feel that putting others down makes them look better.

Why chastise Oby when he too can be out on the streets campaigning for the Chibok girls to be found?

Abi does anybody else feel that it's only Oby that can be out on the streets organising protests??

That person deserves the reply he got.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Akiika: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
otijah:
If this APC Govt is been fair in all this their probing saga, I see no reason why this woman shouldn't be probed and sent to 71yrs inprosiment for a scam which was tagged #bringbackourgirls that the whole world fell into even Obama wife grin

I guess she should be more ashamed of herself for trying to defend the truth a concerned citizen is bringing to her

I feel for her sometimes because she has been used and Dumped

Soro nuu abi isokuso?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:

big fool..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by boylce: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
END TIME BBOG#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Lagos State To Get Two Governors In One - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.