Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

[urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! (738 Views)

My Wife Is Accusing Me Of Distrust But I Am I Over Reacting? / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2015
I think it's time these mods put a check on all these monikers that come seeking for advice. I don't understand. How many of you remember Daily12? The guy who posted a thread about always hurting his wife or so. Daily12 is its temporary user and if I want to expose this mofo I'll mention his real moniker but I'll let that slide.

If you check his thread, I made a comment to help his situation and out of good faith, I opened the avenue for him to contact me. This man contacted me via email, I gave him my phone number, he called me and told me the situation on going. He said he wanted to see me so I invited him to my office in Lagos. We talked and I observed his hurt. So I tried to offer him more solutions to try, then HE SUGGESTED THAT I TALK TO HIS WIFE!

Well, I agreed. I invited the wife to my office and she came. I counselled her so she does not end her marriage with the silly Daily12. Now, the wife might become fond of me I don't know, she asked for my contact and I shared it. Though she is calling... texting... and all sorts but it does not depict of form of infidelity on her part. Now this Daily12 is threatening my life saying I'm trying to take his wife from him. His wife is bi-sexual (but I'm not ).

http://nairaland.com/Daily12

You would see the topic on his profile.

He is even threatening to come to Nairaland to report me. Who does that? The man is a drunk, lazy, and very mean to his wife. Perhaps he did not mention that he turned her to a punching bag too. As her face was filled with bruises. I don't really have direct access to court as I'm not a citizen otherwise I'll sue this guy.

All I'm asking the mods for is to check all these people posting advice threads and when you advice them, they come back to embarrass you. I'm posting this before he comes to post as he threatened me this morning via BBM saying he will post and disgrace me and also they won't find my body. Please mods ban the guy. I have sent a mail to the mods with his original moniker so they can ban that too.
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by kilode100(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2015
I Love it when Guys fight over a woman..

Real pic and all biko.

It is really going down o..

Let me go and read the story cheesy

14 Likes

Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
^^^^ The man is sick no one is fighting over anybody
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Rexhenrex(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Even when I read his topic all I could see is a disappointment called a man. Threatening ones life because the person wants to help you
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Ramon92: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
I Love it when Guys fight over a woman..

Real pic and all biko.

It is really going down o..

Let me go and read the story cheesy
a rare occurrence, babe.. Enjoy it while it lasts whenever you see one...
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015

Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Where are screenshots of your chats on bbm?
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Fidecoo(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
HMMMMMMM, some men can be very funny atyms.
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by misspicy(f): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2015
wow even on nairaland?
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Mr op, na wa for u oooo. wetin concern u with dem.

U went too far getting to know them and also allowing them know where u work, i mean allowing them to ur place of work. That is how ppl like u get trailed. before u realize it, you myt end up being a victim of planned evil act from both the husband and the wife u think u are helping out.

Well, that's just my own view.
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Lol

catlova:
Mr op, na wa for u oooo. wetin concern u with dem.

U went too far getting to know them and also allowing them know where u work, i mean allowing them to ur place of work. That is how ppl like u get trailed. before u realize it, you myt end up being a victim of planned evil act from both the husband and the wife u think u are helping out.

Well, that's just my own view.
like seriously, Who does that if not NL's Jesus; OP
Smh
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Creamish(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm...
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2015
For some weird reason I find this hilarious cheesy.....

1 Like

Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lol

like seriously, Who does that if not NL's Jesus; OP
Smh

Hahahahaha! Nairaland Jesus
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Dongreatken(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by schumastic(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
something seems fishy here undecided
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Be careful when trying to help people
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
I sense warcheesycheesycheesy
Re: [urgent]a Nairalander Is Accusing Me Of Taking His Wife! by Cybertext(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
There's more to this story than the Op is telling us...

(1) (Reply)

Otukpo Babes Where Una Dey? Am New In Town N Kinda Lonely / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex. / From Eritrea With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.