Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Pastor's Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor's Wife. (18166 Views)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor's Wife. by pimpchi(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Hi everyone, i need your advise on this..., I stayed away from love for good 2yrs cos of my last experience with love and since then I have become much more engaged in church activities than before but the problem I am currently facing now is the pressure from my pastor's wife. I relocated to a new accommodation about 5months ago to Maryland and due to the distance of my former church which was is at Ayobo, I found one new generation church that I began attending and to be honest the pastor is a true man of God based on personal encounters but the wife has been a kinda awkward in a funny way towards me. I think she is interested in me sexually, I am old enough to decode body communications. It all started with her unnecessary stalking on my Facebook page, always starting unholy conversation with me about sex, like telling me how she doesn't enjoy her sex life, asking about Weda I enjoy BJ, talking about my lips to my eyes and how it reminds her of her ex and all that which I try as much as I can to down play. I got the first shock of my life on a particular Saturday, I went to help my pastor out with some computer database related ish in his house so along the line I got tired and needed some rest, so I laid on the cushion and b4 I knew it, I slept off only to be awoken by a chilling feeling down there with a wet lips.. On opening my eyes it was my pastor's wife kissing my lips and holding me down there...sincerely I froze for like 30secs, she jst smiled and told me that she has served a plate of rice for me on the dinning table.. I was dumbfounded, I couldn't talk and the food was least on my mind. I simply went back to finish up the stuff I ws doing, before I knew it she came back again, now in a revealing outfit and sat close by pretending to help me out in calling the names and numbers I was working on, then I asked after the pastor and she said that he left for a meeting the time I was asleep. I simply shut down the work, stood up and bid her farewell then left even with her plea on eating the food, I simply turned it down. My problem is that she has been stalking me everywhere and not ready to back down.. I have stayed off church for 3 months now, my pastor has been worried about my absence but how do I tell him that my predicament is his wife #mature advise please.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor's Wife. by Cholls(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2015
My brother have you read the story of Joseph?. If you haven't then you need to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor's Wife. by divinehand2003(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
My dear OP, flee to another church to avoid stories that touch. She will never give up the Chase till u succumb to her advances.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by Emac34: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Cholls:
My brother have you read the story of Joseph?. If you haven't then you need to.
That was den ooogrin make them catch u of rape now na im u go know say u village ppl don start dea wrk
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by pimpchi(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
My dear OP, flee to another church to avoid stories that touch. She will never give up the Chase till u succumb to her advances.
That's my decision actually but how do I tell my pastor and the youth dept of which I am the vice secretary. Shouldn't the husband knw about this bad activities of the wife... The husband is such a good man, very selfless.. He doesn't deserve such a wife at all.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Reminds me of Joseph and wife of Potiphar.
Nice plot.
#Super story.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by divinehand2003(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
pimpchi:

That's my decision actually but how do I tell my pastor and the youth dept of which I am the vice secretary. Shouldn't the husband knw about this bad activities of the wife... The husband is such a good man, very selfless.. He doesn't deserve such a wife at all.

You don't need to do anything. Just hand your pastor's family over to God.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Two things are very important here,vis:your salvation is at stake.2.just undstd that it is a devilish dart at you,resist it with prayer-i avoid her like a plague:which shes' to your soul
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2015
The people above me have said it all.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by lanicky(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Flee from the witch, she's after your glory. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor's Wife. by greatnaija01: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2015
pimpchi:
Hi everyone, i need your advise on this..., I stayed away from love for good 2yrs cos of my last experience with love and since then I have become much more engaged in church activities than before but the problem I am currently facing now is the pressure from my pastor's wife. I relocated to a new accommodation about 5months ago to Maryland and due to the distance of my former church which was is at Ayobo, I found one new generation church that I began attending and to be honest the pastor is a true man of God based on personal encounters but the wife has been a kinda awkward in a funny way towards me. I think she is interested in me sexually, I am old enough to decode body communications. It all started with her unnecessary stalking on my Facebook page, always starting unholy conversation with me about sex, like telling me how she doesn't enjoy her sex life, asking about Weda I enjoy BJ, talking about my lips to my eyes and how it reminds her of her ex and all that which I try as much as I can to down play. I got the first shock of my life on a particular Saturday, I went to help my pastor out with some computer database related ish in his house so along the line I got tired and needed some rest, so I laid on the cushion and b4 I knew it, I slept off only to be awoken by a chilling feeling down there with a wet lips.. On opening my eyes it was my pastor's wife kissing my lips and holding me down there...sincerely I froze for like 30secs, she jst smiled and told me that she has served a plate of rice for me on the dinning table.. I was dumbfounded, I couldn't talk and the food was least on my mind. I simply went back to finish up the stuff I ws doing, before I knew it she came back again, now in a revealing outfit and sat close by pretending to help me out in calling the names and numbers I was working on, then I asked after the pastor and she said that he left for a meeting the time I was asleep. I simply shut down the work, stood up and bid her farewell then left even with her plea on eating the food, I simply turned it down. My problem is that she has been stalking me everywhere and not ready to back down.. I have stayed off church for 3 months now, my pastor has been worried about my absence but how do I tell him that my predicament is his wife #mature advise please.

YOUNG MAN MAY GOD BLESS YOU LIKE THUNDER, MAY YOUR PROSPERITY IN 2016 NOT JAM HOLD UP, ALL YOUR ENEMIES WILL USE WHEEL BARROW AS JEEP TO THEIR GRAVES, ANYONE WHO CURSES YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPELL BUHARI WITH COMPLETE SETS OF TEETHS IN 2016....now let me thrash the issue, i had a similar issue and i have long since thrashed it out, but the effect was GRAVE... so i ask you, ARE YOU READY TO SEE THE WOMAN PUNISHED AND DISGRACED BY HER HUBBY? look cool and gentle men have very high I.Q n the measures they take to undo a betrayer are disastrous..... are you ready to split the church? IF SHE IS EXPOSED MANY WILL LEAVE..... ARE YOU READY TO HELP YOUR PASTOR HAVE A GOOD MIND SO HE CAN DELIVER HIS GOD SENT MINISTRY WITHOUT BIAS? IF YES IS YOUR ANSWER SIMPLY SEND ANONYMOUS TEXTS SMS DIRECTLY TO THE PASTOR'S PRIVATE MOBILE PHONE AND PLEASE COMPOSE IT WITH HIGH WISDOM(THE HOLYGHOST WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT) THEN SEND ALSO ANOTHER TEXT OF WARNING TO HER O COS LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS AND SHE IS JUST LIVING IN THE DARK AND NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED IN LOVE.

YOU ALSO DO NOT NEED TO LEAVE THE CHURCH, IF THERE IS A FLAW IN THE CHURCH SIR THE BIBLE SHOWS US WE ARE TO PRAY AND STRENGTHEN THE WEAK NOT 'ABANDON-SHIP'... IT IS THE IMMORAL ONES THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO LEAVE. SHE WAS NOT YOUR REASON FOR SERVING GOD THERE. PLS BE A MATURE CHRISTIAN, EVERY CHURCH IS NOT PERFECT AND THERE ARE MANY THINGS THEY HIDE FROM THEIR MEMBERS EVEN DEEPER LIFE TOO...... SO GO ON YA KNEES AND BE AN INTERCESSOR... FOR THAT IS WHAT JESUS CHRIST WOULD DO IN LOVE..... IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP, MAIL ME....ESPECIALLY WITH ANONYMOUS FREE SMS WEBSITES.
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by pimpchi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
nseke:
Two things are very important here,vis:your salvation is at stake.2.just undstd that it is a devilish dart at you,resist it with prayer-i avoid her like a plague:which shes' to your soul
Thanks
Re: My Pastor's Wife. by GodnGold: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2015
I beg to disagree with your "Folktales".
So because of nearness to church,you relocated to another area to find "another new generation church"?
Why didn't you relocate to a place closer to the former church?
"Rice on saturday; Rice on sunday pastor's wife"

(1) (Reply)

See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! / SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.