Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) (17932 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / "Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Source: Nairaplus

This video which has been going viral shows some ladies who queued and made a payment to take a picture with a man who has a big penis.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8My54w63o

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/ladies-pay-and-queue-to-take-picture.html

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kile leyi ntorí olórùn?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Lionbite(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Kile leyi ntorí olórùn?
epon nla ni

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Evablizin(f): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
shockedshockedshocked

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by LecciGucci: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
What is this ?... shocked i dont understand anymore pls somebody help me, are we still on earth.?
Are we all dead?.. i mean is this a kind of another world...Or i'm i hallucinatin.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Felixabel(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
This world is finished abeg angel Gabriel and Michael come and blow the trumpet

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by uminem02(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Vlad the impaler!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin

YAY!!! shocked

I dunno if that black meat was real tho...looks like plastic lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:

epon nla ni
Wahala lele yii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by funlord(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Is his name cocker?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Noaril(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Kile leyi ntorí olórùn?
where I am from, you can call it nuzzle or better still call it coupon
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by mamatayour(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan oh shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Safiaa(f): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lmaoo

Is that thing realll??

I need answers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by apenaola(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Lmaoo

Is that thing realll??

I need answers.

It is fucking real
Preeq enlargement grin
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by mployer(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

YAY!!! shocked

If it's not real they won't take pictures with it.
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa....come and check here cheesy
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Safiaa(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Safiaa....come and check here cheesy
I saw it before. I was amazed grin grin
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
funlord:

Is his name cocker?

Or Harry Dicks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by wittyt98(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
if only ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by IamLaura(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Look at them,objects of pleasure for women.
Lazy set of cretins who depend on women for their source of livelihood.Later they will be praying for a Go fearing and decent wife.
Male Olosh0s everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
wtf" shocked..the women no even watch their hands. hustle from another dimension
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by alex81(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

YAY!!! shocked

Agreed
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by triple996(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Humanity have evolved to the extent that we have start devolving
Chaii!!
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by triple996(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
triple996:
Humanity have evolved to the extent that we have start devolving
Chaii!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by dussyissabae: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jesus pls start coming shocked
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by ignis: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
This can't be real...
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by greencard: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
See as ladies full the thread..

Doing their own queuing on Nairaland cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by ajaophobia(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
na wa o....#yawns
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Drug Enhanced Dick is Worthless... Funny How Black Claim To Have Big Dicks but The Man With The Biggest Natural Dick in The World is A Whiite Man...
Re: Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) by Gudzalas: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm things are happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.