Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Am Interested In U Carolyner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Interested In U Carolyner (5556 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Hbd Carolyner / Wanna Know More About Life?? (SEX-MORAL) Get In!! U Gonna Lve Dis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Nobody: 12:52am On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
why do you like her uncle. you barely even know her.

if you are shy, then she doesn't deserve to be with you. you just gave me a false impression undecided. all this Nl crush sha grin
'If you are shy, then she doesn't deserve to be with you '

Seriously?

So shy people like us should go and die?
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by mzhorlah(f): 8:13am On May 26, 2017
padiga047:
'If you are shy, then she doesn't deserve to be with you '

Seriously?

So shy people like us should go and die?
nop... u will always get a girl, I meant he was wrong to have called her out on Nl
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by KelvinCX(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Who is this one
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Cutehector:
Darven virus has spread to this nigga

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
CaroLyner:

we once had a glitch.she clearly hasnt gotten over it yet.lol

Well, this thread attracted me to your moniker my lady, won't you plz save this guy from his misery ?

By the way, have you both had a discussion before or he's just...i don't get it...

We're wondering if you're ignoring him on purpose...
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by CaroLyner(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Well, this thread attracted me to your moniker my lady, won't you plz save this guy from his misery ?

By the way, have you both had a discussion before or he's just...i don't get it...

We're wondering if you're ignoring him on purpose...
Honestly have no idea what is going on.

1 Like

Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by KelvinCX(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
CaroLyner:
hey muse
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
destinygl0ri0us:
carolyner if i message u ..will u reply me

yes this is a dumb move. i ve been on nairaland literally itching to talk to u..on a side note m ugly..nd shy cnt talk to girls but i just had to break ..protocol to talk to u...reply me!!!reply me carolyner. i know i aint knownw here nd dont post..but i like u.gime a chance

You tripping for whom you haven't seen her picture.... Thats gross!
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
CaroLyner:

Ok dear... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Interested In U Carolyner by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
destinygl0ri0us:
carolyner if i message u ..will u reply me

yes this is a dumb move. i ve been on nairaland literally itching to talk to u..on a side note m ugly..nd shy cnt talk to girls but i just had to break ..protocol to talk to u...reply me!!!reply me carolyner. i know i aint knownw here nd dont post..but i like u.gime a chance

Love in wantintin, try to persist on her if you like her, at some point, she may give in but that's if she's not in true love with some guy, she may give in if you kinda make sense to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too / Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem / Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.