Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. (5553 Views)

If Your Gf/wife can't Make This At Home,she's Not A Wife Material / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
My new catch always visits me with her friend each time i request for her visit.

Is she afraid of me or what?

If it is because of sex that is making her afraid to come alone, let her not be bothered because i dnt like sex..
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Baba olowo of Nairaland cheesy. Baba I hear say you don buy Iphone7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by mrmrmister: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Only If the Iphone 7 you mean is a new brand of pure water. grin

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrmrmister:

Only If the Iphone 7 you mean is a new brand of pure water. grin

Hehehehe no carry mess eye look dat guy ooh, the guy get money gaaan.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
She doesn't like you "enough" #attention seeking crap

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by daclint(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Next time , begin play with one of her friends, that alone go set her on fire
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by hassan4: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
just call me next time. will help u extract that her jobless friend. who doesnt like sex? naija babes sef. why come to his house if u dont like him in enough.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by lilmax(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
this

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:
just bought 2. One for me, one for my fiancee
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
just bought 2. One for me, one for my fiancee

Yeeeeeh Baba olowo oooooo.

Baba buy one for me too na angry

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
daclint:
Next time , begin play with one of her friends, that alone go set her on fire
i think this your idea will work wonder.. One orijin for you!

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
hassan4:
just call me next time. will help u extract that her jobless friend. who doesnt like sex? naija babes sef. why come to his house if u dont like him in enough.
i wonder ooo.. Naija babes sha
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
lilmax:
this
lol ahahahah
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yeeeeeh Baba olowo oooooo.

Baba buy one for me too na angry
you no say money no be problem..
How can i reach you?
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
She simply cannot trust you.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you no say money no be problem..

How can i reach you?

Thank God oooooh. Na so I go take use Iphone7 for my life ooh.

Baba just buy am keep, I go kan collect am anywhere you dey.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol....

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
But she can collect my money abi?
EastGold:
She simply cannot trust you.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Thank God oooooh. Na so I go take use Iphone7 for my life ooh.

Baba just buy am keep, I go kan collect am anywhere you dey.
you fit come london? That is where i base grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool
slyIsaac:
lol....
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool
howfa? Make una no buy this land finish ooo
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you fit come london? That is where i base grin

Haa I no get international passport angry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Smellymouth: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Emperor, what are you saying? undecided

PoliticalThuG when buy Iphone7 for Hateu2 and Iamnawty? grin

He is a confam big boy!!

As I am typing this, Apple don dey make iPhone 8 because of politicalthug..

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

He is a confam big boy!!

You mean that guy that used iPhone 6 to snatch your girlfriend undecided

Sorry
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by IamNawty(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

He is a confam big boy!!

ngbo politicalthug? They say u bot iphone7 for me and my bestie in ur dream.. grin grin
Wakeup and make d dream a reality ooo grin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

He is a confam big boy!!

Hehehehe this guy is into money.. Scratch that..... This guy is money grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
ngbo politicalthug? They say u bot iphone7 for me and my bestie in ur dream.. grin grin
Wakeup and make d dream a reality ooo grin

Bia Respekt dat guy ooh undecided E hold money gaan.

HateU2:

You mean that guy that used iPhone 6 to snatch your girlfriend undecided
Sorry

Waa, Respekt my Oniovo ooh undecided.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by IamNawty(f): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

haaaa mabinu oko iyami.. I will respek him from now on.. E_money of nairalandgrin
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
IamNawty:
haaaa mabinu oko iyami.. I will respek him from now on.. E_money of nairalandgrin

grin cheesy Mi gbori laye mi.
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

who's this undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by EmperorLee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
HateU2:
who's this undecided

Wulala ni undecided
Re: Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
My new catch always visits me with her friend each time i request for her visit.

Is she afraid of me or what?

If it is because of sex that is making her afraid to come alone, let her not be bothered because i dnt like sex..
why not text her you mind

probably give her link to this thread

you Just scared of your bae man, man up, tell her you don't like her coming with her friend to your house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / Important tips to help you through life hurdles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.