Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,783 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress (2984 Views)

You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / The Ijaws - A Nation In Distress / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by Omenkata: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
@mizmycoli kiss i don't and I'll never wish apc FG well because they didn't gave that prayer to Gej even some of his good things was not appreciated like railway

and i wish they suffer

apc is bokoharam - DSS
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hey!
Watch it!
He mentioned me and I'm not complaining.
Do not derail my thread by mentioning the Trolls.
Cc: Obinoscopy Lalasticlala
This dude is trying to cause rancour here.

Nonsense!

He started it first, by asking of Omenka. You never Caution him.

It seems you want to derail the thread yourself.

Here is an advice he was given

EbukaFran:

Bloodykiller, can you be civil for once
U never deactivate?

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
EdCure:

You get the DUNCE of the DAY Award.
Thank. Won't help your God answer prayers though. Don't blame me.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by drss(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
pray for d zoo i would rather pray for myself.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

don't you grow up?

Which kind English be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MizMyColi(f): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Because Prayer solves nothing. And the evidence is right before us. How has praying made Nigeria better? Someone will say it would have been worse if we had not prayed? Really, how bad can things possibly get... The Average Nigerian still considers stable electricity a blessing, a piece of heaven.
Countries are building spaceships and thinking of going to Mars, Nigerians are searching for free browsing cheats and waiting for rapture.

The belief that thoughts, attitudes and healing intentions of an individual can influence the physiology of another person is very well supported by scientific studies into the healing power of prayer.

This is not so much about praying to God, than it is about the emboldened
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by TimeManager(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ha Ha Ha Ha! Mizmycoli, Her RoyalWailingness! Come One, Come All, She Is Now A Converted Rev.sis Mbaka! TGIF, I Need No Drinks At The Club Tonight, I'm So High On This Already. I Will Come Back To Comment After I Survive The Morning After.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by Goke7: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
PDP supporters resorting to prayers after expiring all their lies and deceit, even fayose don turn prophet, waiting for metuh to become evangelist grin
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
TimeManager:
Ha Ha Ha Ha! Mizmycoli, Her RoyalWailingness! Come One, Come All, She Is Now A Converted Rev.sis Mbaka! TGIF, I Need No Drinks At The Club Tonight, I'm So High On This Already. I Will Come Back To Comment After I Survive The Morning After.

No Lie Only Truth!

Smh.
You need Jesus.
You better repentangry
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MizMyColi(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Goke7:
PDP supporters resorting to prayers after expiring all their lies and deceit, even fayose don turn prophet, waiting for metuh to become evangelist grin

Let me just ignore you sha.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by EbukaFran: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I know you are here to display silliness....
Make I dey look you shagrin

No I am not

I am a nice person
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by TimeManager(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mizmycoliiiiiiiiiiiiii, there is hope afterall, as evidently talented as you are in intrecession, you would need to keep burning those praying candles for GEJ "fortunato"( crime boss) and his henchmen at this most trying times of their lives because they are going to need your prayers the most.

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by after1: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Which kind English be dis?

Lmao. Aba English.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
TimeManager:
Mizmycoliiiiiiiiiiiiii, [s]there is hope afterall, as evidently talented as you are in intrecession, you would need to keep burning those praying candles for GEJ "fortunato"( crime boss) and his henchmen at this most trying times of their lives because they are going to need your prayers the most.
[/s]

The Truth Has Spoken!

Leave GEJ out of this please.

I'm tired of engaging in futile discussions.
We're talking about National Progress Now, capisce?
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
This thread isn't about APC or PDP
Left for these men..nothing would be achieved.

I wish I could change things from my corner.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by TimeManager(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jesus Can You Hear Mizmycoli, She Says I Need You! She Says I Need To Repent! Jesus I Need You To Settle This Right Now; Do I Need To Repent Of Not Supporting Looters? Do I Need You Jesus For Speaking Against Salami Slicing Of Our Common Wealth? Jesus How Do Yoi Explain To Her That The Kingdom Of Looters Are Suddenly Crumbling Down! Jesus Please, Preach To Her, She Needs Your Salvation , A Genuine Salvation, The Kind Of Salvation Buhari Preaches And Not The One Of Gej. Gej Can Looted The House Of The Lord But Buhari Is Returning The Looted Wine Back To The Vineyard.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by TimeManager(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why Do You Delight In Intelectual Manoveuring? You Claim Its Not Political Yet You Made Mention Of Buhari/ APC, You Claim You Do Not Believe In Any Politcian But I Guess GEJ Was A Business Man, And Then You Cast A Blanket Of Doubts Over The Coming Year, Yet You Want A Right Thinking Person To Lap It All up, Mba. You Did not Write And Put This Up Under Duress, So You Know Exactly The Tone You Can Come Up With If Indeed You Want To Inspire A Call For Solidarity For Our Country.

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by megawax8: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
A prayer i was taught to say for my country and one i wouldn't stop saying:

All powerful and merciful Father, you are the God of Justice, love and peace. You rule over all the Nations on earth, power and might are in your hands and no-one can withstand you. We present our country Nigeria before you. We praise and thank you for you are the source of all we have and are. We are sorry for all the sins we have committed and for the good deeds we failed to do. In your loving forgiveness, keep us safe from the punishments we deserve.

Lord, we are weighed down not only by uncertainties, but also by moral, economic and political problems. Listen to the cries of your people who confidently turn to you. God of infinite goodness, our strength in adversity, our health in weakness, our comfort in sorrow, be merciful to us your people. Spare this Nation Nigeria from chaos, anarchy and doom. Bless us with your kingdom of Justice, Love and Peace, we ask this through Christ Our Lord, AMEN!!!

Welcome back mizmycoli.

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by MISSNORA(f): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
ToyinDipo:

I find it intriguing. Your keyboards will definitely appreciate you for that
Certainly lol
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by TimeManager(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
I Still Dey Vex Sha, How Can Someone Who Has Never Believed In The Leadership Of A Nation Make A Call For A Prayer For Such Nation. Let Me Provoke Your Conscience To The Fact That You Never Believed In Us. GOD Is Never Present To A Doubtful Spirit. A Doubtful Spirit Receives Nothing From God. For 'We' That Believed In The Leadership Of This Country Will Pray For Her, With A Grand Plan In The Works, Prayers Would Not Be The Last Resort. Abeg Make I Resume My Clubbing Things...

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by ToyinDipo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
MISSNORA:
Certainly lol
cheesy
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by Haurmeday25(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Even though I don't believe in APC and Buhari, even though I have no belief in any naija politician, I will do well to pray for them.
Nigeria cannot afford to sink. Na we e go pain pass.

Dear God,
Send us leaders who not only care for their pockets, but also care for our own pockets too.
Give us leaders who are epitomes of Selflessness.
Unite us in sincerity and purpose.
Remove from us every garment of hate and division.
Inspire us, Inspire our leaders, especially in the coming year.

Let every evil report be dispelled now.
Let peace reign, let harmony reign, in every nook and cranny.

Though, I never believed that some girls were truly kidnapped, but if they are, dear Abba, if they are truly out there, hapless, and in need of rescue....Do something.
Do something Abba.

Never in my existence as a Nigerian has so much gloom been cast on a coming year.
I am guilty of this myself.

But tonight, I speak hope and I speak life.
Where I once saw business failures and an ailing economy....I see and I speak prosperity, abundance and flourishing.

I believe in the power of the divine, and I know that as many who believe this in all sincerity, for their sake, our faith will yield a lot more.

Oh God, no matter how worse things may seem henceforth, help us all to stay focused and confess positively.

No matter how crassly annoying our leaders in all sphere may become, help us to overcome hate, bitterness and brazen antagonism and pray for them.
Dear Father, this part won't be easy o.
But your sovereign hand remains our guide.

I thank you.
We thank you.
In our polity and personal lives, things can only get better, Amen.
a big amen
Re: Prayer For Nigeria In Distress by EternalTruths: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Even though I don't believe in APC and Buhari, even though I have no belief in any naija politician, I will do well to pray for them.
Nigeria cannot afford to sink. Na we e go pain pass.

Dear God,
Send us leaders who not only care for their pockets, but also care for our own pockets too.
Give us leaders who are epitomes of Selflessness.
Unite us in sincerity and purpose.
Remove from us every garment of hate and division.
Inspire us, Inspire our leaders, especially in the coming year.

Let every evil report be dispelled now.
Let peace reign, let harmony reign, in every nook and cranny.

Though, I never believed that some girls were truly kidnapped, but if they are, dear Abba, if they are truly out there, hapless, and in need of rescue....Do something.
Do something Abba.

Never in my existence as a Nigerian has so much gloom been cast on a coming year.
I am guilty of this myself.

But tonight, I speak hope and I speak life.
Where I once saw business failures and an ailing economy....I see and I speak prosperity, abundance and flourishing.

I believe in the power of the divine, and I know that as many who believe this in all sincerity, for their sake, our faith will yield a lot more.

Oh God, no matter how worse things may seem henceforth, help us all to stay focused and confess positively.

No matter how crassly annoying our leaders in all sphere may become, help us to overcome hate, bitterness and brazen antagonism and pray for them.
Dear Father, this part won't be easy o.
But your sovereign hand remains our guide.

I thank you.
We thank you.
In our polity and personal lives, things can only get better, Amen.

This prayer will work for only those who voted out of fairness and equity

The ungrateful hateful and hypocritical regions must run their government without the oil wealth of the 5% cool

Go and pray in order to know if what I preach here is true or not cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Results Update / Jonathan Is Truly Wicked, Read What He Said Today / Rochas Okorocha Approves Grazing Bill In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.