Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help (1117 Views)

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by YCT: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello everyone,

For about a month now,i have been thinking deeply about this issue i am abou to share.. the funniest part of it is that when i see issues like this on this forum i always rush to give advice about it.. now its happening to me, i need serious advice.

I work in an ict firm where my brother is the general manager of the firm, i have been working their for a year + now so recently i was sent out by the management of the company for a training in portharcourt
,the training which lasted to two weeks plus. After this training, i reported to the firm the next week and i saw this beautiful tall slender girl, i came very early to the office that day so as to give my reports to my supervisor,i was happy seeing everyone and everybody was also happy seeing me, we talked and laughed it was all cool.. the whole staff was complete,though the firm is upcoming, we are like 15 in the whole organisation..after like past eight am in which 8am was the normal time to resume work, i was on my table working on my laptop,there came a tall slender goodlooking girl walked in.. immidiately i saw her i was captivated,charmed and engulfed with her height and beauty.. i was thinking she was a customer that came to patronise us or repair something.. but then my colleagues in the office started welcoming her and chatting with her in a very familiar manner, i was astonished and eager to know whats happening.. who she is and all that..
Later on i decided to ask one of the female colleague who she is and the girl was suprised and amazed at my question.. she was like "paul are you kidding me? She is your cousin,victoria, dont you know her?" I was how? Huh? When? How did you know this.. she said my brother who is the GM came last week to introduce her to us.that she came to do her IT in the firm as shes studying computer science..i never believed this.

To cut this whole gist short.. when we are about going, i and my brother walked down to the car park and she was behind us.. my bro asked me if i knew her, i said NO, He asked her same question She said NO.. he then laughed and said paul this is ada ur cousin and strted narrating how shes related to me and all that.. my body was freezed.. how come i dont know her and all that..
He knew them cos he grew up in village and so he knew most of my relatives which i dont even know or have a clue about.. i went home and asked my mum which she toldme how we related and all that.. the mum is the great grand daughter of my great great grand father.as my great grand father married 3 wives then..lol..
See my people the story line is confusing somehow.

But my point is ever since we met,weve been eyeing at eachother,talking online and chats,getting closer and falling for each other.. on monday something just happened we found ourselves kissing lol.. weird and funny.. this girl is so beautiful and dont even feel like we are related in anyway.. i feel loved and cool with her.. i dont know what to do.. cos we both falling for each other.. what should i do ?

**Never BE in a position of given an advice when you havent experienced such**
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by adonbilivit: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
u are about dating her without knowing? who posted this then?
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by YCT: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lalasticlala please push to front page.. i need a lot of advice as possible .. thank you
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
But now you know?

So what other advice you need?
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by kingofchess(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
lala or whatever u call ur name...pls don't move dis poo to fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by MzPecs(f): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mtchewwww undecided
Some people will just come here and type trash!

And he's even calling lala to take it to FP
O ma se oh!
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Mrjo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bros run for ur dear life if u hav any
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Kayoski(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
You don't need advice, just do what's in your mind.

but remember every action has a consequence..
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by YCT: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
But now you know?

So what other advice you need?
you dont understand sir, i feel cool wit her..
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
o lord this can't be real!!!!! embarassed

U kissed hmmm cry cry cry cry love why na why why why why cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Solowande(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
na dat u already knew, wat kind of advise u still need frm us?
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
YCT:
you dont understand sir, i feel cool wit her..
Is she the only girl alive? Dude, 'I no know' no be excuse in this case o. Better don't go far
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by obiorathesubtle: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
When your brain reset.. Read this your thread again.
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
just know you cant marry her and its better not to start what you wont enjoy for long
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
which advice do u need now sad sad sadyou wan date your relation abi just know that Nigeria can never be America grin grin
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jayola:
just know you cant marry her and its better not to start what you wont enjoy for long

Why cant he marry her

Please bible said adam and eve God created only they gave birth to cain and abel and we kno abel story

who did cain get married to cry his cousin i guess
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by tuwayz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op d look for front page honor, sorry but u r busted
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by HillaryD(f): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
kingofchess:
lala or whatever u call ur name...pls don't move dis poo to fp
Lolz
Re: I Am About Dating My Cousin Without Knowing !help by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

Why cant he marry her

Please bible said adam and eve God created only they gave birth to cain and abel and we kno abel story

who did cain get married to cry his cousin i guess
not in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? / 24 Things You Should Know About Love! / Yoruba Or Igbo Men- Who Is More Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.