Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can You Love A Married Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love A Married Man? (14981 Views)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
dominobaby, you better live with the idea dat someone out there will have hots for your husband when u get married cos she loves him as in sees in him da perfect gentleman she's been dreaming of.

Just pray she doesnt take it a step further to waylay da poor dude with sexual naunces, u dig? cool
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2006
Naija boy, did ya read ma post at all? Thank you!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2006
zarah:

Radiant. am i to believe that you are saying, you have control over your feelings?? and that u just decide who to love or not??

I don't get you people. What kind of image are we portraying on this site? angry Look at Nigerian girls talking about being in love,  . . . . lmao Love my ass

Abeggg make una talk true jare shocked

ermmm, what's your name again? yea Zarah, YES! you can control your feelings and can decide who to love! Do you just jump and fall in love with every dyk on the street? What are you talking about?

The fact that a man is married isn't enough reason to control yourself?

If you were to date and be in love with an armed robber and fortunately or unfortunately you get to find out he's an armed robber, you'll still be crazy in love huh? Stop deceiving yourself abeg!

It is possible to love a married man but you can control your feelings if you were born by a proper woman!

What Nonsense are we even talking here!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2006
Word, radiant!

Exactly my point! That he is married should make you withdraw!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by CrazyMan(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2006
But girls of nowadays don't withdraw.
they prefer to snatch him away from his poor wife angry angry
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
Not all girls but a majority though. Most don't give a damn. But if a girl is sensible enough, she's just got to realise that the man aint meant for her.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by katherinae(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2006
look there is nothing wrong wiht loving another human being, but u need to understand if that man married his wife for love, chances are its going to take more than some young girl who is willin to open up her legs for him to divorce her. i think we women sometimes underestimate the minds of men. they are very smart, let me tell u the truth

if i was a guy, wiht all those ung pretty women out there, i finally find the woman that i believe is perfect for me and i know that she is perfect to raise my children, i wouldnt leave her for anything. Now of course i might cheat on her wiht younger ladies who are willing, and probably lie to her, but to give her up, hell no. i would die for her, and if i got caught i will drop the younger lady like a bad habit for a while, then maybe pick up another one. O girl men are smart o, they majority of them know a good woman when htey find one and yes i believe htey do think past thier joysticks, so dont keep ur hopes up, and remember, we women have always had the power. it is because of silly things like this that make husbands cheat. look i have been hit on by many men, some married, even when they found out how young i am it doesnt matter, but i have hte power to act like a fool not him. so be smart and leave that guy alone. i am profemale and i just told u what i would probably do if i was born a male, then imagine what the real men think or do. sweety dont become a statistic. sad
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by marlet01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2006
Of all the people you see it is a married man you are going to love? pls girls i want you to try and redirect your steps cos you are making a very big mistake and also commiting a very great sin.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by watever(f): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2006
of course its possible wen u let urself. love isn't just some kind of bug that catches u unawares, u know wat u'r getting into. but its very wrong, how would u like some1 'stealing' ur husband wen u'r married? wat goes around comes around, u know!!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by goddsson: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2006
Do u guys know d meaning of love? Sorry u can't a married man. Except u want ur fingers burnt
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by freshB2: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
its not surprisin tha we hav many wicked ladies out there - after invitin terrors thru their lifestyles, they look for someone they will lean on to die. yes i mean you husbands snatchers.

is there a "love" (lust) tha is yond control? (laughter doesnt throw someone to the earth but man throws laughter and himself to the earth)

isnt it your imagination that ignites lust and even pure love from the bottom of your heart? you dont see a mammy or pappy water and declare "i love you!" .you giv it thoughts and 2nd thoughts before it begins to grow.

if am wrong, why do you claim to love but only someone whos got wealth, beauty or other areas of your interests?
but always shun someone else whos dyin to hav you all bcuz they look odd to you. isnt it controlled?

shame, the reward is not jus goin to confess at the church in order to catch a man wen its too late but the curse lives with ya.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Damest09(f): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2006
Love married man? Never. If you love married man, someone else will love your man as well
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2006
but life doesnt work like that though undecided
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dennylove(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2006
DAMEST09,Love married man? Never. If you love married man, someone else will love your man as well
that is the truth of the matter.
WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN. LAW OF KARMA shocked grin shocked
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bibilari(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2006
shocked shocked shocked HAba My people that is not good enuf, how can you date a married man, the person that is feeling cool doing it will soon start feeling hot when it is her husband, and i can promise her, they will be too many becos what goes around comes around in multiples, so beware o,. Why don't you beleive GOd for for your own man, Yes you may have feelings for him but it sholuld be known to you alone, becos he is not yours, and never can bem why deceive urself.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by acidrop(f): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2006
eno go better 4 ppl may de date married men, do u know that u are destroying a family there, what God has joined 2gether , let no man put asunder
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2006
well a woman can put assunder if a man cant. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2006
candylips, can u ever be reasonable for once? angry mumu
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by candylips(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2006
Radiant i go wounjo you o sad
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by chiluvGod8(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2006
Out of desperation, we can do anything.  I doubt any one wants to know the truth in this issue but here it is anyway.

When you give your marriage vows, (regardless of if the marriage is arranged or not)  You promise your love to the person with whom you exchange vows for the rest of your life.  Secondly you promise God that you will forsake all others.  

It is not biblical for a man to have two wives.  In the book of Leviticus, the adulteror and the adulteress were put to death because they were no more good.  If they were not put to death they were cursed and their souls were cut off from their families.  In the book of Samuel, King David, ( a man after God's own heart) was cursed and lost a child because of his adulterous affair with Bathsheba.
Lastly, Jesus speaks about this in the book of Matthews and says that in the last days, seven women will cleave to one man and beg to bear his last name.

Ladies, the relationship between a husband and wife is sacred and very private.  Do you know that 65% of married couples are living with an incurable STD, other than AIDS?  Do you think that a man devious enough to cheat on his wife and lie to  his wife would tell you that he and his wife have done certain things and  are suffering certain things.  NO!   I have a friend who lost everything behind a married man and when it was over, he went home to his wife and denied the bastard child that he fathered and she was forced to have an abortion than to suffer the shame of mothering a bastard.  When it was over, she discovered she had herpes.  

Don't be so loose.  This thing we are talking about is running rampant in America here and the people suffer.

One thing that women make a mistake in is that they mistake sex for love.  It has been scientifically proven that during sex, a woman's body secretes a hormone called oxytocin and this makes them think that they are in love.  When reality comes crashing in so that they can't deny the facts, they become depressed.  

Can you have sex with a married man? Yes.  Can you enjoy it? Yes.  Can you build a real future with a married man? No.  Can you realisticly love a married person the way that his/her marriage mate should or does? No.  Will you suffer as a result of adulterous affairs? YES
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2006
@CHILUVGOD8,Can you have sex with a married man? Yes. Can you enjoy it? Yes. Can you build a real future with a married man? No. Can you realisticly love a married person the way that his/her marriage mate should or does? No. Will you suffer as a result of adulterous affairs? YEST
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by rudeboy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2006
PASTOR,CHILUVGOD8,you be POWERFUL pastor, wink wink winkpreach on!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bimby18(f): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2006
really i wouldn't go out of my way to date a married man. sometimes these men don't exactly tell u the truth about themselves. its either they are divorced or widowed and before u know wassup, hello, wifeys here! and u become the evil person who dated a married man. cry and that really isn't fair. basically wat i am saying is anybody could become a victim of men like these and there, u become a member of the "husband snatchers" club grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by soulchild1(f): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2006
I wonder what we are still discussin on this issue, because honestly speaking it got to be clear to everybody out there, that there is something wrong in that. Otherwise we wouldnt open a thread for it, when we know exactly there isnt anything wrong in it (morally and practically) and our actions are not questioned by anybody.
It is really sometimes funny, how we are tryin to fool and deceive ourselves looking for somebody helping us to wipe out our pangs of conscience.
If it is not something that is practically impossible - definitely you can love a married man - then at least it should cause you morally some headaches. But then in the first place does it take you a minute to fall in love with a person or some time. I guess some time, so during that time, you are supposed to find out, if he is married and if he doesnt tell you the truth, we just discovered then another reason for dumping the guy.
Even if some out there, don't see anything wrong in that and practice it, tryin to excuse themselves and defend their actions because other people do the same thing, must you do everything what others do? Are you not an individual with your own mind and body?
My personal opinion and I guess, some here will share it, if you want to be respected by others first of all respect yourself. If you dont want some certain things to happen to you, then dont do it others. Because when your own turn of marriage has come and something like that happens, I am sure, you will not laugh or tell your wife/husband to bring the person home, they are free to live their love life in your presence.

Just another last question: Just imagine your best friend already married, discovers her husband or wife is cheatin on her. Will you tell him/her, my Dear, na so life be? Take am easy, go find your own spouse you take cheat on your husband/wife? Just because you dont see anything wrong in that. I really doubt it.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by cassia(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2006
well since u asked "can u love a married man, not should u love a married man?" undecided then my answer is yes. ofcourse u can love a married man, afterall he's another human in the long and endless list of men. but if you'd said "should i love a maried man" then i'd say IMPOSSIBLE! should i marry my brother, should i marry my father, what about my uncles or my cousins? no no no and why not, simple, THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE! another woman's husband is as "off limits" to u as ur father or ur brother or ur uncle! i think when ladies start to c things in the proper perspective then we'll stop romanticizing and building dangarous sentiments around what we know deep down to be wrong. of all the available and searching men {believe me there r some really desperate ones} y would u settle 4 one who'se taken, d money, u've got to be kidding me. how much is worth wasting ur years! d sex, puhleeze, believe me there's many greater single guys who'll take u to heaven and back after d ring is on ur finger. wakeup ladies we deserve the best!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2006
Preach on sister! Got ya back cool
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by chiluvGod8(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Cassia
I really like the way you worded yourself here.

I think a lot of ladies will definitely have your back here. Good point.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by acidrop(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2006
2 cut d lonng story short, DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDont evr in ur life fall in LLLLLLLLLLove with a married man, 4 those who couldnt be bothered reading th elong threads
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by waffistyle(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2006
why cant a woman fall in love with a married man?, the issue here is to avoid the temptation of dating him from the beginning if you are sure you would be hooked, or make sure you guide your heart selfishly so as not to love him, most cases it is not advisable to date married men, you might just hurt yourself, or hurt the man or his wife, certainly somebody could be hurt. grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2006
I guess a word is enough for the wise! Anybody wey indulge herself na she sabi o!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by prettysly(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2006
Do you guys want to know the truth

girls fall in love with married men cos they are romantic,caring

and loving.

you know they are only seen once in awhile and that makes the attraction stronger

Single guys please do sometin cos this whole issue is turning to sometin else!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by slashcuff(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2006
Yes It' very Very Possible. sometimes most Younger Ladies get deceived by single guys and this in turn hurt them a lot but when they know that this guy is married they play along knowing fully well he is married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.