Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Simple Tips On How To Become A Better Person And Succeed In Life.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tips On How To Become A Better Person And Succeed In Life.... (399 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / True Story – I Lost My Virginity To A Little Person And This Is What Went Down / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips On How To Become A Better Person And Succeed In Life.... by firstking01(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't know if this is the best place to post this write up...but, which ever be the case, the mods can help post it in the appropriate section...i pray God help me as this is just coming into my brain nw...as it's entering, i'm typing, anywhere i stopped, you should know that you can still aspire beyond what i 've listed as i am only but a human...meaning, the write up is open for critizism, but let let critizism be concrete, evident and constructive....it's just what has been working for me though...and i know a few friends i 've inspired with thiswink...even if all will not work for you, i'm still believing God that if you put one or two of this into work/practice, it must add something positive to your life...we gotta at one point in our lives, stop existing, and start living the life we where created to live8-)...HERE ARE SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW IF YOU MUST SUCCEED IN LIFE....

#Must realise yourself=i.e, you must know who you are...knowing who you are makes it possibe for you to pursue what you want...it also has to do with understanding yourself, if you understand youself and know who you are,,,my brother, you won't wander in life, you'd have direction....

#Must know what you want in life...this has to do with being focus, keeping your dream alive and pursue it with enthusiasm and alacrity, coupled with optimism.

#A set goal= you hear people make coments like, 'i'm a goal getter', at times i wonder if such persons really understand what they say...e.g, if you are a football fanatic, you'd observed that, there's a way ronaldo poses when ever he wants to take free kicks, that's the point of focus, and majority of the times he scores, now that's the goal getting...you must be focus in other to be a goal getter in life..goal here means your pursuit in life.

#You must be doing something...some people just too lazy that they think one day they'd be lucky and stumble into millions...i laugh in urhobocheesy...gone are the days when manner falls, manner fell because the israelites where in the wilderness, so, there was no alternative...God has to send manner from abovecheesy.
#Education=some people thing because them no go school that their chances are limited in life, ok, what of bill gate them, no time to dey mention names of people that left their footprints in the sands of time that didn't go to school...school is just an oppprtunity, if you get the opportunity, go, if you no get, you can still be an employer of gradutes8-)...education is the best way to success, but not the only way to success.

#finally, believe in yourself and believe in God=yes, this is where everything starts from...there's no need to go on your knees when you don't have believe in yourself, suppossing God decides to answer your prayers and present you with what you asked him for nko?, how will you handle it when you don't believe you can?...no wonder the bible said faith without work is dead...Have a blissful and fulfilling weekend...goodnight....
Cc lalasticlala
rocktation....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law Gifts A Brand New Car To His Wife, Ebere Stacy / How True Is This? / Hope This Inspire You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.