Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. (2078 Views)

It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Let's face it, everyone wants to find someone special. We all want to share our magical journeys with someone we love, honor, and respect.
I don't know about you, but it seems lately everyone I know is either getting engaged, married, or about to have children. Being a recently-single individual, it can be challenging at times. Personally, I believe there is more than one Mr. or Ms. Right out there for us, which increases the odds tenfold to find that someone special.
Many who are single want to find someone special. But are they prepared? Preparing for love is an incredibly arduous journey of self-discovery, character building, and awareness. It is definitely the road less traveled, but so worthwhile in the end.
Here are five ways to prepare for finding one of the loves of your life;

1. Re-Learn Yourself
Have an honest conversation with yourself about your past relationships and your feelings toward love. Know what type of persons attract you and why. Are they naughty or nice? Or if they make you think twice?
Learning your patterns and behaviors within relationships is of vital importance. You must recognize your role(s), ground yourself in reality, and use this awareness when stepping forward into the unknown. Otherwise, you will fall into the same old patterns, continue to make the same old choices, and yield the same old results.
That's why awareness is key. This time, it will be different. Just be conscious of who you are.

2. Elevate the Space
Drama no more! That will be your new meditation, or positive self-talk.

Get rid of all the dirty dishes (aka exes) that is no longer serving you. Make the phone call. Have the final conversation. Accept your part of the responsibility. Get the closure you need. Honor your past relationship. Now, close your eyes, take deep breaths, figuratively catapult them from your space, open your eyes, and move forward.Before we can move onward to bigger and better pastures, we must take responsibility, forgive old trespassers, forgive ourselves, and do some crazy authentic work in order to forget prior mistakes.
Your intention to clear the space needs to be solid. Just like the new wine cant be mixed with the old wine, same way you have to get rid of some ppast relationships for the good ones to come in.

3. Ask for What You Want
Be specific. Be outrageous. Be confident in your choices. Jot your thoughts down in a creative manner that speaks to you. Of late, av learnt to jot any of my thoughts down as it has occur to me that i have hard times remembering them Share with the world, your friends you trust and family.
Now, visualize this person walking toward you when you wake up, when you are brushing your teeth after lunch, and when you lay down to sleep. Ask and you shall receive.Thats what the scripture says.

4. Decide to Put Yourself Out There
You must put yourself out there as much as possible, whether physically or virtually.
The most effective place to meet your new love will be at house parties, special events (e.g., weddings, bat mitzvahs, etc.), and christian gatherings. At these events, everyone's energy is open, generous, and giving. A true unspoken invitation for love.
Perhaps the second most effective way nowadays to meet your new love is online. Having heard mixed reviews, I still am unsure about the whole idea of "online dating,"
Dating is not easy. Whether it's online or any gathering, pick the one that speaks to you. Have fun and meet new people. You never know!
Then, there are bars! Enter at your own risk! #winks

5. You Stay Fearless
Be patient. Be authentic. Be original. Be fearless. All good things to those who wait. The most challenging part will be the radio silence from time to time. It's easy to become bitter and hopeless. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Keep your hope alive at every minute. When hope starts to fade, return to step three, visualize your new love walking toward you and repeat. It helps.

See you at the wedding reception!
http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/12/5-ways-to-prepare-yourself-for.html
http://datingyouths..com

Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
And most importantly..MAKE MONEY FIRST!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
And most importantly..MAKE MONEY FIRST!!!
Money is not everything..

Money with no purpose in marriage will end in shambles,
cheating and heartbreaks!
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by freakthingz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bros hold your mulla
cus when things get heated the first thing she go talk be useless man or broke nigga

If she suffer too much she go kukuma leave yo ass for a rich nigga her fathers age

Omo you no go fit talk na just chest pains and hypertension go dey worry you
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
My signature will always speak out for me.. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by magmack: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
donTbone:

Money with no purpose in marriage will end in shambles, cheating and heartbreaks!
Who said? Is this a hypothesis or a theory? MONEY IS EVERYTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP. Quote me anywhere
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
magmack:

Who said?
Is this a hypothesis or a theory?
MONEY IS EVERYTHING IN A RELATIONSHIP. Quote me anywhere
ok
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
freakthingz:
Bros hold your mulla
cus when things get heated the first thing she go talk be useless man or broke nigga

If she suffer too much she go kukuma leave yo ass for a rich nigga her fathers age

Omo you no go fit talk na just chest pains and hypertension go dey worry you
hmmmmmm...And even if the b1tch shows you love for the money will you still marry her?
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
My signature will always speak out for me.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
O shey wa ya omo ale bayiiiiiiii....
Your wife go suffer o grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
magmack:

Who said?

Money is everything in a relationship for the girls u meet u guys want the loud flashy hot girls

Wen there are several down to earth girls who just need ur love and affection

Den u generalise it Guys !!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
donTbone:

O shey wa ya omo ale bayiiiiiiii....
Your wife go suffer o grin grin grin grin
grin.. I dnt even want to marry again sef...
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
grin.. I dnt even want to marry again sef...
You just sounded like a friend of mine who told
his mum he wont marry... except na Chinese.

The mama swear for am, e remain small cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you like marry... sha born pikin anyhow you like tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by DharmyYinks: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2015
magmack:

Who said?
D same money that makes her stay with yhu can make her leave yhu for anoda richer guy.

Money can keep her with you but can't make her stay with you.

MONEY IS SOMETHING BUT NOT EVERYTHING
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

You just sounded like a friend of mine who told
his mum he wont marry... except na Chinese.

The mama swear for am, e remain small cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you like marry... sha born pikin anyhow you like tongue
i go like evn marry chinese woman sef...
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

Money is everything in a relationship for the girls u meet u guys want the loud flashy hot girls

Wen there are several down to earth girls who just need ur love and affection

Den u generalise it Guys !!!!!!!!
Dont u think it will be nice if the bolded are modified
to "some guys"? wink
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i go like evn marry chinese woman sef...
cry cry cry sad
You no wan mah chop naming rice...
na lie cheesy

You no go see, even for 9ja....
Na OKOLA from shaki u go see...
Na fine one sha oo
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

Dont u think it will be nice if the bolded are modified
to "some guys"? wink
No aint no one tellin me ow to screw my words

My bad i'm such a nasty lady

Ok some guys grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

cry cry cry sad
You no wan mah chop naming rice...
na lie cheesy

You no go see, even for 9ja....
Na OKOLA from shaki u go see...
Na fine one sha oo
grin grin grin grin grin
i dey regret say i no become priest..
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

No aint no one tellin me ow to screw my words

My bad i'm such a nasty lady

Ok some guys grin
Nasty at first...
But the end product wasnt bad afterall
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
i dey regret say i no become priest..
Its never too late bro...
Peter Fatomilola is still alive na! undecided

All you need is just white cloth and wah do dey call that hing sef!
with white fila...

Lobatan! grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

Nasty at first...
But the end product wasnt bad afterall
cheesy cheesy wink

grin
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

Its never too late bro...
Peter Fatomilola is still alive na! undecided

All you need is just white cloth and wah do dey call that hing sef!
with white fila...

Lobatan! grin
oboy if u see the way ladies just dey trip for priests dis days eh.. And even sef, handsome men sef full well well for priesthood..
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by freakthingz(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

hmmmmmm...And even if the b1tch shows you love for the money will you still marry her?

Honestly i just hope i'm smart enough to tell a real one from a heaux when it's time wife up

Anyways i'm broke right now so it's either she loves me or the dick game strong
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
oboy if u see the way ladies just dey trip for priests dis days eh.. And even sef, handsome men sef full well well for priesthood..
And wah makes u tink u are part of those priest dey will
trip for? undecided undecided undecided

Only if your OYELA will appear on 56" HD tv, then you are
good to go!
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2015
freakthingz:

Honestly i just hope i'm smart enough to tell a real one from a heaux when it's time wife up

Anyways i'm broke right now so it's either she loves me or the dick game strong
Dick or no dick... Money or no money.
My own is, let her love u for your attitude, character and who you are.

If she will love for money, it can finish.
If its the dick, clock 45 and c if the dick
still responds to blowing the same way it does way back.

Be wise bro!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

And wah makes u tink u are part of those priest dey will
trip for? undecided undecided undecided

Only if your OYELA will appear on 56" HD tv, then you are
good to go!
lol gerrara hia mehn
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by teeghurl(f): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by donTbone(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2015
teeghurl:
Hmmm
Helpful? wink
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by teeghurl(f): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

Helpful? wink
sure. Tnx
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015

cheating and heartbreaks![/quote]

I didn't say money is everything... But it is important for the smooth running of that relationship
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
donTbone:

cheating and heartbreaks!
romance without finance ain't got no chance bro.. with money she understands u better.
Re: 5 Ways To Prepare Yourself For Relationship. by magmack: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:

D same money that makes her stay with yhu can make her leave yhu for anoda richer guy.

Money can keep her with you but can't make her stay with you.

MONEY IS SOMETHING BUT NOT EVERYTHING

She can dance like Jackson,
Omo ihen oma kan mi o o o o o.
Owo ni koko ***in d voice of david***

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Pretty Ladies On Nairaland, I Wanna Fvck Them All. / What She Ask Me Today. / Checkout This Beautiful Interracial Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.