Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fayose At It Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At It Again (2024 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (2) (3) (4)

Fayose At It Again by galadee(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Hilarious:

Re: Fayose At It Again by kolnel: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Hahaha... Oloriburuku ni bobo yen I swear.... He will be impeached or chased away next year... God punish the bastard**

Re: Fayose At It Again by adetayo234: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
dickoflife:
Hahaha... Oloriburuku ni bobo yen I swear.... He will be impeached or chased away next year... God punish the bastard**

You didn't even know if the thing is true or photoshopped, but you just start commenting. Learn to use your head now.

Re: Fayose At It Again by osazeeblue01: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2015
the thread is just for fun nothing serious

Re: Fayose At It Again by galadee(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's a joke my dear
Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ur an idiot. We ekiti ppl av rejected him.
adetayo234:

You didn't even know if the thing is true or photoshopped, but you just start commenting. Learn to use your head now.

Re: Fayose At It Again by adetayo234: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
dickoflife:

It is your father and mother that are eeediots. May everlasting cccurse be on your generation.

Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well if I remember they are well educated but ur bastard mother who was raped by a mad man which was ur dad is the cause of your mental malady.. I pity you sha....
adetayo234:

It is your father and mother that are eeediots. May everlasting cccurse be on your generation.

Re: Fayose At It Again by adetayo234: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
dickoflife:
Well if i remember well, my bastard mother who was raped by a mad man which was my dad is the cause of my mental malady.. I pity my useless life sha....
Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ur brain has run out of ideas. I get pele[quote author=adetayo234 post=41161379][/quote]
Re: Fayose At It Again by adetayo234: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2015
dickoflife:
my brain is dead
Re: Fayose At It Again by tafabaloo(m): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Lolzzzzz
Re: Fayose At It Again by haffaze777(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2015
dats fayose for u gringrin
Re: Fayose At It Again by Aromas: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2015
dickoflife:
Na wa o, see as u just open ur glut mouth dey yanh like 2moro no day. I guess you're from Ekiti wit dis ur comment grin if my guess is right, definitely u collected rice bro
Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Guy I swear I no collect rice but wetin dis guy dey do us dey pain us. The largest ward in ado ekiti, ward 013 polling unit 001 had just 5 voters yesterdays election. The rest of us just siddon dey drink for area dey look as dem dey thumbprint the ballot themselves.
Aromas:

Na wa o, see as u just open ur glut mouth dey yanh like 2moro no day. I guess you're from Ekiti wit dis ur comment grin if my guess is right, definitely u collected rice bro
Re: Fayose At It Again by modath(f): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2015
dickoflife:

Was at *** Ekiti on Thursday & our people said they wish they could turn back the hands of time & press delete on him, that if they knew, they'd have allowed those lawmakers impeach him.... That Fayemi is better & also wish APC had given them another option & they wouldn't have gone with him..

That he wants to model himself after Jagaban (controlling the whole Ekiti) with zero charisma & lack of people's skill, that they are wiser now & wished they didn't throw out the baby with the bath water...

That they are hearing he keeps staging PR stunts on SM.

Also heard NURTW folks now hate him, their grouse I don't align with totally cause he needs to boost IGR & people can't keep breaking traffic laws & not expect retribution.

Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

Was at *** Ekiti on Thursday & our people said they wish they could turn back the hands of time & press delete on him, that if they knew, they'd have allowed those lawmakers impeach him.... That Fayemi is better & also wish APC had given them another option & they wouldn't have gone with him..

That he wants to model himself after Jagaban (controlling the whole Ekiti) with zero charisma & lack of people's skill, that they are wiser now & wished they didn't throw out the baby with the bath water...

That they are hearing he keeps staging PR stunts on SM.

Also heard NURTW folks now hate him, their grouse I don't align with totally cause he needs to boost IGR & people can't keep breaking traffic laws & not expect retribution.

ur right
Re: Fayose At It Again by modath(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Aromas:

Even the people that took rice have developed severe constipation & diarrhea ..

Our people from the other side & anti present govt folks are never going to believe but Fayose's honeymoon is ooooovvvveeerrr ..

I am not on their side though cos our people are unrealistic, IGR is a fact of life but they abhor it.. they hated Fayemi then too cos he was too Acadaish & asked that taxes be paid.

Only thing is that Fayose used that against him & now he is being tagged with same brush, but I sorta like that Fayose will get them to align with IGR, he has no need for another term, so he can ride on.

Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Guy the only problem Is fayose has beigr as his private account. 800 million was budgeted from the state account for dis election. Fayose brought the person to print the materials told him to bill 200 million out of which he gave d guy 70 million and pocketed 130 million. The igr in ekiti no longer has govt receipt but rather it goely into fayose's account. The last time my car was towed I paid 10k into an access bank account before my car was released. I dug deeper through a chick I havn d branch who comes to collect banan in my crib and she says the account isings account not registered to the government so all our igr dey go into him pocket and his first son who is his p.a that one just dey change porsche anyhow.
modath:

Guy Even the people that took rice have developed severe constipation & diarrhea ..

Our people from the other side & anti present govt folks are never going to believe but Fayose's honeymoon is ooooovvvveeerrr ..

I am not on their side though cos our people are unrealistic, IGR is a fact of life but they abhor it.. they hated Fayemi then too cos he was too Acadaish & asked that taxes be paid.

Only thing is that Fayose used that against him & now he is being tagged with same brush, but I sorta like that Fayose will get them to align with IGR, he has no need for another term, so he can ride on.
Re: Fayose At It Again by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

Even the people that took rice have developed severe constipation & diarrhea ..

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Pls don't mind my typo. Na speed typing. Lol
dickoflife:
Guy the only problem Is fayose has beigr as his private account. 800 million was budgeted from the state account for dis election. Fayose brought the person to print the materials told him to bill 200 million out of which he gave d guy 70 million and pocketed 130 million. The igr in ekiti no longer has govt receipt but rather it goely into fayose's account. The last time my car was towed I paid 10k into an access bank account before my car was released. I dug deeper through a chick I havn d branch who comes to collect banan in my crib and she says the account isings account not registered to the government so all our igr dey go into him pocket and his first son who is his p.a that one just dey change porsche anyhow.
Re: Fayose At It Again by modath(f): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2015
dickoflife:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked , are you for real

I have close relatives in Ekiti who supported him wholeheartedly in his election, were undecided during the March/April but now hate him with a deep passion cos they claim he is a major error on their part, I just attributed it to their hate for Taxation & fines.

Said okada riders' union no longer form a convoy with him & insists he only used them without any desire to serve them..

Is it true that his wife that prophesied that he will be return as guv also told him if he doesn't act right he will not see the 4yrs through like the last time?

Re: Fayose At It Again by modath(f): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
grin grin grin cheesy

I wish you can take a trip to Ekiti, the hate na junior Bros of wailers' own for darling Bubu. cheesy

The funniest question was " is it still possible for supreme court to reverse their decision", I said No, it can't happen & should never happen, na hin dem sad ooo..

Spent a couple of hours & na lamentation dem use nearly finish me... grin , just dey complain like toddler wey dem seize hin beloved toy!! 2014 June here, we dey hear how oshoko be messiah!!! cheesy

& thanks for "Datl.. wink

Re: Fayose At It Again by dickoflife(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
yes it is true she said so besides if he taxed people with sense they wont complain, how can you increase rate from 2k5 to 40k for shop owners ? some peopl's goods no even reach 20k.
modath:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked , are you for real

I have close relatives in Ekiti who supported him wholeheartedly in his election, were undecided during the March/April but now hate him with a deep passion cos they claim he is a major error on their part, I just attributed it to their hate for Taxation & fines.

Said okada riders' union no longer form a convoy with him & insists he only used them without any desire to serve them..

Is it true that his wife that prophesied that he will be return as guv also told him if he doesn't act right he will not see the 4yrs through like the last time?

The Ten Most Mentioned/disussed Ethnic Groups On Nairaland / Supreme Court Sacks All Legislators Imposed On PDP By Jonathan And His Wife / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan, PDP Again, Says Chibok Girls May Not Return -