Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? (1935 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by betsy96(f): 2:07am On Dec 19, 2015
I don't get why most of you, I'm referring to guys now, why you choose to take a great, loyal, faithful, God loving girl for granted. It's not even enough to cheat on her, you disrespect her also and then, finally, when she finally decided to leave, your brain resets and you start begging her back just to repeat the same cycle all over again.
There is a picture I saw online one time, it says"you don't know what you have till u lose it", but the quote was crossed and replaced with, "you know what you've always had, you just never knew that they would leave and you would lose 'em.
A good girl that gets treated like trash, lied to, cheated on, mocked and disrespected should not be judged for changing into a bad bitch. Experience makes people who they are, our environment contributes to our genotype.  But, even though I could never know how hurt and heartbroken you feel, I want you to remember that you alone are in control of how you react to your emotions. Don't let your emotion rule your sense of judgement. If someone fails to see how special you are, then maybe He wasn't the right guy.
Guys, don't worry I'm coming for the girls soon. But please, how about you treat a lady how you would want your daughter treated. And if you have feelings for someone else, tell her nicely, its better than cheating and wasting her time. Above all, remember, a good girl is worth so much more than a bad bitch.  Ladies, love a man who loves God more than he love you because when a man fears God, he would try his best not to hurt you.
Above all, remember that you cannot keep hurting good people and expect God to be okay with it.B
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/guys-what-are-yall-doing.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by calliking(m): 2:13am On Dec 19, 2015
one sided gist...
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by lukfame(m): 2:23am On Dec 19, 2015
SEE POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.... THIS GIRLS AINT #LOYAL
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Oxytocin(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Owkk...Nice
Buh me here is *single and not searching*

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by jackobi(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Madam guys are also treated like sh*t by ladies. I take its your own view but forgetting that it's happens both ways... One love

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 19, 2015
undecidedfor the same reason hoes misuse honest loving guys and treat em like sh*t
and then go lurking after em wolves angry

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:18am On Dec 19, 2015
i thought et was VISE-VERSA?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Mjshexy(f): 3:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmm..Speechless wink
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Erukumakanaki: 4:38am On Dec 19, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
i thought et was VISE-VERSA?
Flawless shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Adonis3: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2015
But like seriously, how does one know a loyal girl?? Girls these days they fear person, one minute they're saints "I can't have sex with a man that isn't my husband" but later you discover that she has three-some at least 2ice a month with some other dudes.

Omo, the best thing na to dey your own lane ooo, just dey do anyone wey come your way, don't fall in LOVE.

Imagine person wey dey hope say hannah montana Miley cyrus na good girl

Don't get it twisted, coz It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Adonis3:
But like seriously, how does one know a loyal girl?? Girls these days they fear person, one minute they're saints "I can't have sex with a man that isn't my husband" but later you discover that she has three-some at least 2ice a month with some other dudes.

Omo, the best thing na to dey your own lane ooo, just dey do anyone wey come your way, don't fall in LOVE.

Imagine person wey dey hope say hannah montana Miley cyrus na good girl

Don't get it twisted, coz It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin

I don't think it's that difficult to tell a good girl from a bad one.. To know when she's faithful or not.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by schumastic(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Show me a loyal girl and I will show you girl that's a liar and have not be tempted
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by flawlesRebirth(f): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Flawless shocked shocked shocked grin
.yea ?
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Erukumakanaki: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.yea ?
just yea? undecided
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by lirusehn(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

An Epistle from a heartbroken bae. Come lemme mend your broken heart. undecided
Ain't loyal tho
Never gon' be loyal tho undecided
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Op i'm short of words for guys, they want it when the love is torture, guys are self centered, a girl would be loyal, faithful, and honest. They kno that in their heads , but they wud fabricate stories in their mind, and giv themselves a reason to cheat, when the girl leaves they begin to regret i am really shocked with guys honestly but since they prefer hoes they shd stick with them cos if im faithful loyal and honest nd u hurt me more than i can handle thats it i leave for good cant keep wallowing in pain i'm human like you too no one hurts an innocent person and go scot free unless yoy get remorseful nd apologize thats life
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by flawlesRebirth(f): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
just yea? undecided
.and you werr expecting what exactly?...
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I don't think it's that difficult to tell a good girl from a bad one.. To know when she's faithful or not.
it's one of the most difficult things to notice...
Unfaithful partner don't write on their forehead and they pretend..

players mostly act so nice and treats you like Queen ,they play their game well and leave no trace behind.. once they hit, then they are gone to the next..

If it's easy to tell a good girl from bad and vice versa, there will be less heartbreak and believe me nobody wants to end up with a bad person.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:
Op i'm short of words for guys, they want it when the love is torture, guys are self centered, a girl would be loyal, faithful, and honest. They kno that in their heads , but they wud fabricate stories in their mind, and giv themselves a reason to cheat, when the girl leaves they begin to regret i am really shocked with guys honestly but since they prefer hoes they shd stick with them cos if im faithful loyal and honest nd u hurt me more than i can handle thats it i leave for good cant keep wallowing in pain i'm human like you too no one hurts an innocent person and go scot free unless yoy get remorseful nd apologize thats life
Eyaa.. Pele o.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Erukumakanaki: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.and you werr expecting what exactly?...
A warm Hug or BJ lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

Eyaa.. Pele o.

I'm nt sad tongue
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

I'm nt sad tongue
didn't say you are...
ur post clearly show you are angry at male folks or you v bn hurt bfre, whichever reason, PELE.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

I'm nt sad tongue
didn't say you are...
ur post clearly show you are angry at male folks or you v bn hurt bfre, whatever reason, PELE.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

didn't say you are...
ur post clearly show you are angry at male folks or you v bn hurt bfre, whichever reason, PELE.

I'm not angry i just dont understand guys
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Oahray: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:
hmmm... I'm curious. This victim card you girls play, were you born with the skill or did you learn it?
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... I'm curious. This victim card you girls play, were you born with the skill or did you learn it?

I'm nt playing victim abeg

Just wanted to talk on behalf of most girls

Guys have broken me into pieces from dis moment
there is nothing a guy can do to shatter me ive braced up no time for guys abeg i av success to achieve
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

I'm not angry i just dont understand guys

the Same way we guys don't understand ladies atimes.
I think if you really get close and are open and honest with each other, then there's a higher chance understanding will come..
Communication can make it work though..
TO UNDERSTAND GUYS, YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE TOO..once you guys are open and honest wt each other, all things will work well for you guys .

Try to listen to their perspective and vice versa then focus on turning those weakness into strength and see how it goes
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

the Same way we guys don't understand ladies atimes.
I think if you really get close and are open and honest with each other, then there's a higher chance understanding will come..
Communication can make it work though..
TO UNDERSTAND GUYS, YOU YOURSELF SHOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE TOO..once you guys are open and honest wt each other, all things will work well for you guys .

Try to listen to their perspective and vice versa then focus on turning those weakness into strength and see how it goes

I'm fine with my relationship

i am very open than u can ever imagine i come so plain but no matter wat if u nt a bad b*tch you aint good for a guy i kno wat i'm saying cry cry cry cry

Well its fine
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Oahray: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

there is nothing a guy can do to shatter me ive braced up no time for guys abeg i av success to achieve
ehya. So it's a skill you acquired with experience. Thanks for answering.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

lol.. gals and victim cards.. How about guys ladies have broken into pieces? why is it that it's females who complain the most??

Back to ur comment..While I agree it's hard to really tell who is good for one or bad, I still think part of the blame goes to you.. You Jus attracted to them and maybe never looked well or ignored / friendzone the guy who might be the right person..

Ask yourself why you keep getting hurt, check ur attitude too, what kind of guy are you attracted to etc etc.

The earlier ladies understand no guy in his rift sense will leave a good girl, the better.. And when I say good girl I don't mean giving him sex alone or cooking or doing chores for him but also how supportive, caring u are..Do you atimes give him advice, u don't nag always, morally upright etc etc
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

I'm fine with my relationship

i am very open than u can ever imagine i come so plain but no matter wat if u nt a bad b*tch you aint good for a guy i kno wat i'm saying cry cry cry cry

Well its fine
sit down and ask urself questions..
who said all guys love bad girls?
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. gals and victim cards.. How about guys ladies have broken into pieces? why is it that it's females who complain the most??

Back to ur comment..While I agree it's hard to really tell who is good for one or bad, I still think part of the blame goes to you.. You Jus attracted to them and maybe never looked well or ignored / friendzone the guy who might be the right person..

Ask yourself why you keep getting hurt, check ur attitude too, what kind of guy are you attracted to etc etc.

The earlier ladies understand no guy in his rift sense will leave a good girl, the better.. And when I say good girl I don't mean giving him sex alone or cooking or doing chores for him but also how supportive, caring u are..Do you atimes give him advice, u don't nag always, morally upright etc etc

You don't know me well enough

guys likes to explore even if u holy mary nd flawless i kno wat i'm sayin not all guys appreciate girls i guess its d kind of guys i attract tank u for d notice

Wat kills me is wen i'm faithful nd loyal nd u go around i just walk out

Guys love d b*tch dat acts good
Dan d real good girl u see it happening dnt u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Perfect Gift An Average Guy Can Give A Lady? / Please Help, I'm A Paedophile / I Want To Meet A Nairalander This Valentine.. Esp. Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.