Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men (2945 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / The Intimate Diary Of a Lagos Runsgirl (Short Story) / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men by Blackberrybabes: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2015
‘Are you ready to be a runz girl?’ Nneka asked me. “Am ready to be a runz girl as long as it will pay my tuition fees, feed me cloth me and also provide other needs for me.” I answered her with the determination to make it through life no matter what it will cost me. I knew I was alone in my battles, those greedy uncles of mine are no good, they took away my dad’s car and tried laying hold of the documents to my father’ s house, but thanks to my mum who already foresaw what was going to happen and had already safeguarded the documents.

In one of the days when our uncles paid us a visit after our father’s burial, I caught Uncle Alex staring at me with so much lust in his eyes, trying to peep in-between my thighs as he sat directly opposite me, I could feel his uneasiness increased as I shifted legs, his eyes almost popped out as he managed to catch a glimpse of my white panties.

After the meeting was over, Uncle Alex managed to corner me alone and I was all set for him. ‘You are a very beautiful girl, Chei, even though you are my brother’s daughter, I cannot take my eyes off you, don’t worry, I will take care of you, I will make sure you don’t lack anything good in this life, I will give you everything you need…’ He was talking with so much gusto all because he wants to get down there. I looked at him from head to toe, stared a little bit long at his tattered shoe; here is a person who cannot give himself a good pair of shoes, yet he wants to give me the whole world.

Here is a man whose business is not thriving, who cannot afford to send his children to decent school yet he wants to give me everything that I need. “Ehh oooooooooooooooo!” I bursted out with a loud wailing voice that drew the attention of the rest of the family members’ ‘what is it?’ they all questioned me. “Uncle Alex” came my short reply. ‘Alex, leave this girl alone, is it not enough that she already lost her father?’ They questioned him. He looked at me with so much disdain in his eyes, I wasn’t scared of him, I bathed him with eye lids from head to toe and looked away in a manner that made mockery of his whole effort at getting me.

‘A runz girl is a classic girl, it must show in the manner you walk, in your dressing and in your speech, you must be very attentive, a good listener and compassionate. You must carry yourself in a classic manner that will attract the right kind of men to you, you will have to learn the right walking step and styles…’ “I have not heard where a grown up person learns how to walk, what is there to learn about walking?” I interrupted her. ‘The men will stare at you, they will stare at your back view, they will watch you the way you twist and all that.

www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men by Blackberrybabes: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2015
That is what causes confusion in the heart of men, your body contours drive them mad than your looks, an average man out there will prefer a lady with the shape of a coca cola bottle to a girl with just facial beauty. It is your duty as a runz girl to stay in shape if you want to make it as a runz girl. The men do not like intelligent women, but they love women who knows what to say and do at the right time, that is where psychology comes in, you have to learn about how men think and operate, it’s not just about opening your legs, if it’s that, then they don’t need you because their wife is waiting at home to do just that or their girlfriend(s). A prostitute will also do that just fine, she lies down, and the man mounts on her jerks for about some few number of time and spurts out. The show is over, he gets up and leave. The work of a runz girl is more than that.’ She concluded.

I was just wondering how Nneka got to learn so much about men, she is just a regular girl like most other girls, she was my elder sister’s class mate, she was the best female student of her set and she was supposed to be the head girl, but when her name was presented before the committee, her name was struck out by almost all the female teachers on the ground that she is a loose girl who has been involved in sex scandals right from the Junior school and even in the senior school.

They sighted an example of Mr. Tony who was almost sacked all because of Nneka, the story goes that she was having an affair with him secretly, but both of them were spotted one night in a remote and local inn by a friend of Mr. Tony’s wife who then tipped his wife. Mr. Tony’s wife known to be very hot tempered, she caused so much stir in the school and demanded that Nneka be expelled from school, but then there was no evidence of romantic affair between the teacher and the student. He was transferred just to douse the tension in the school.

‘Am sure you are no longer a virgin.’ She said. “No am not,” I answered her. I lost it to Chidi whom I so much cherished since I was in Jss3, but Chidi took me as a kid sister and was always looking out for me, protecting from the senior students, though he wasn’t in SS3 yet, but he has a way of making sure those boys never tried to molest me. Sometimes when walking home with me, I would hold his hands and just wished he would hold me by the waist. At night I would wish he was lying beside me doing what Cynthia did to me; cuddling my breast, sucking them like a hungry baby, kissing the breath out of me, tracing the contours of my body......

....Read the CONCLUDING PART HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/erotic-diary-of-lagos-runz-girl-my.html
Re: Intimate Diary Of Lagos Runz Girl - My Sexual Experience With Men by Unionised(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmm...

I'm coming....

(1) (Reply)

These great men died for love;What Has Women Done For Love? / See This Hilarious Birthday Cake / Stretch Marks Is A Disgusting And Irritating Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.