Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is This Love Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Not? (847 Views)

Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Not? by psalmchi(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Hy pals, I have been wondering since my gf told me this statement nd i was abashed... It happened that i was washing my cloth on one Saturday morning, so my gf now came nd meet me dat she even wants to wash her undies nd some stuffs sha cos she already told me she is on her period nd i said ok. The next thing i heard was is dat wah i wud say nd i asked her wah do u expect me to say? She said i suppose to tell her to go nd bring them out so dat i can wash it for her nd i said ooo, God forbid for me to touch ur menstrual pants. She was so annoyed nd told me i didn't love her... Pls pals is it love to wash ur partner menstrual pants or its irritating. Advise needed pls.
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2015
So u saying ur babe left her house to come to see u carryn her clothes to come and wash in ur house? Am i correct?

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Not? by MzPecs(f): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Do you live together with your gf?
How old is that ur gf sef?
Are you trying to tell us that her menstrual pants and undies are yet to be washed? Ayama! She must be a very dirty gf!
Pls how do you cope? (no offence) angry
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by YorubaWoman: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
so gbo yooba?

To ba gbo, binu patapata ko wa fife re han ko fun paata re sinu koobu.
Ko wa gbe mu
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by MzPecs(f): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
YorubaWoman:
so gbo yooba?

To ba gbo, binu patapata ko wa fife re han ko fun paata re sinu koobu.
Ko wa gbe mu
Ayama! angry
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by YorubaWoman: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2015
MzPecs:

Ayama! angry
cheesy
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by MzPecs(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2015
YorubaWoman:
cheesy
Wicked! cheesy
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by ibkgab001: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Igbo translate

Ayana pata kika kururu , gbo Luelue saragir imbota cup ograya abacha iranu ekwe lemu gbun gbun odi ma
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by CaroLyner(f): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
that girls is one dirty ass
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2015
How old is she?
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by segebobo: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
psalmchi:
Hy pals, I have been wondering since my gf told me this statement nd i was abashed... It happened that i was washing my cloth on one Saturday morning, so my gf now came nd meet me dat she even wants to wash her undies nd some stuffs sha cos she already told me she is on her period nd i said ok. The next thing i heard was is dat wah i wud say nd i asked her wah do u expect me to say? She said i suppose to tell her to go nd bring them out so dat i can wash it for her nd i said ooo, God forbid for me to touch ur menstrual pants. She was so annoyed nd told me i didn't love her... Pls pals is it love to wash ur partner menstrual pants or its irritating. Advise needed pls.

What happened to er hands, abi she menstruate on the hand too?
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by BrianRoss: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2015
D girl d crazy o, she no even suppose allow u see dat shit!

Na d babe no love u sf,

End time love.
Re: Is This Love Or Not? by lirusehn(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

2 dirty f**ls undecided

(1) (Reply)

(18+ Photo) Guy Share Photo Of Himself Sucking A Girl's kitten / Lol. See What This Ghanaian Girl Wrote As She Welcomed Her Man Home / The News Circulating Of Man That Stripped Unclad In Gtb Has Been Resolved!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.