Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? (4470 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have this current girlfriend. I have seen what I don't know whether to call love or desperation which she keeps showing me.

She buys me different things, can kiss me for long minutes and never gets tired of cuddling. In fact, during the Christmas period, I didn't buy not even a single thing for myself or her. All the money I spent was on my family and relatives. Not as if I didn't want to buy for her, but I told her I will buy just to test what she will do or say. She told me that I shouldn't look at the fact that she's earning money and not buy her things, that she likes surprises once in a while. I agreed.

But it didn't stop her from showing me affection in any way you can conceive. At times I get a little bit scared because I know women are powerful in their schemes. She's aware that my ex is also In the picture, my ex is literally awaiting for me to just invite her over so that she can come over and 'fight for her place'. I don't know if it's part of why the current one is doing all these.

I have tried to avoid giving her hopes of marriage or even long relationship, I told her that we should date with an open mind. This I said so that she will take it easy with this show of affection but it's not working.
When a woman tells you that you are the only man that complements her.

Guys is this young lady desperate or what?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by ClitoPen: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Activate your spiritual microscope but be neutral and watch things unfold
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by dingbang(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Now someone is being real with you, you are calling the person desperate...

Me thinks you don't deserve this lady.

21 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Only if Rita Dominic can love me like this. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nothing can please you men. Later you'll open that your big mouth to say Nigerian girls are all materialistic.

11 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Nothing can please you men. Later you'll open that your big mouth to say Nigerian girls are all materialistic.
grin

E pain am oo

Did I say she's materialistic? She's just showing me a very high affection that I can't fathom

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
iyke926:
Only if Rita Dominic can love me like this. embarassed cry
Go and meet her and talk to her na
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
dingbang:
Now someone is being real with you, you are calling the person desperate...

Me thinks you don't deserve this lady.
I didn't call her desperate. Just wondering if she is.

I deserve all life's best
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
ClitoPen:
Be neutral. How?
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

You make demands? - you're a gold digger.

You don't? - you be olosho and desperate woman, definitely collecting from other men and spending it on him to tie him down... Their confusion is legendary! cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Divay22(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
I thought you and this your girlfriends tale ended in 2017 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by ennyj01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
all i can say is that you should try your best not to loose her, because girls like dis are hard to find. and to your question dis is luv not desperation

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by DEIFIED(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
i can understand the fear of the op, it look too cool to be true. well there is a way I deal with girls now, I just act along with them when their motives are not clear to me, its just a risk I am willy to take, but I am still very careful and observant of every of their actions and body language, If I deduce she is playing a game or on some kind of mission, then I withdraw subtly. the thing is you can never understand a woman, that's why you have to consider it a risk being in a relationship with any.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
I thought you and this your girlfriends tale ended in 2017 undecided
It will end when I show my wedding pics here wink
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
ennyj01:
all i can say is that you should try your best not to loose her, because girls like dis are hard to find. and to your question dis is luv not desperation
How did you ascertain that it's love
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by elantraceey(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
You guys though... show affection, you complain.... don't show affection, you still complain

What do you guys want? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
The number of stupid people on nairaland is mind blowing.

Not suprised though, its an accurate representation of the average Nigerians intelligent quotient. Sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
DEIFIED:
i can understand the fear of the op, it look too cool to be true. well there is a way I deal with girls now, I just act along with them when their motives are not clear to me, its just a risk I am willy to take, but I am still very careful and observant of every of their actions and body language, If I deduce she is playing a game or on some kind of mission, then I withdraw subtly. the thing is you can never understand a woman, that's why you have to consider it a risk being in a relationship with any.
She loves everything I do including scolding her or giving her instructions. She even thanks me for that grin

The only thing she doesn't like is another woman in the picture
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
elantraceey:
You guys though... show affection, you complain.... don't show affection, you still complain

What do you guys want? undecided
grin grin E tire me oo
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by ennyj01(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Assuming she was desperate, she would be stalking you, she will be disturbing you about marriage (and from ur story, u told her to b open minded and u av cleared her several times that u were not ready for marriage), u also said she knws ur ex is very much in the question, assuming she was desperate she would av tried to cut u frm ur ex, knowing she could loose her place any moment, if she was desperate... am not sure the points are enough sha, am also open to thought and suggestions sha.
FortifiedCity:
How did you ascertain that it's love

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
jesusdiedLOL:
The number of stupid people on nairaland is mind blowing.

Not suprised though, its an accurate representation of the average Nigerians intelligent quotient. Sad sad
Shut up.

Intelligent mugu
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by jonaifame22(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin, does she ask for sex regularly?
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
ennyj01:
Assuming she was desperate, she would be stalking you, she will be disturbing you about marriage (and from ur story, u told her to b open minded and u av cleared her several times that u were not ready for marriage), u also said she knws ur ex is very much in the question, assuming she was desperate she would av tried to cut u frm ur ex, knowing she could loose her place any moment, if she was desperate... am not sure the points are enough sha, am also open to thought and suggestions sha.
She doesn't like seeing my communication with my ex.
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
grin, does she ask for sex regularly?
What do you want to do with that?

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by jonaifame22(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
What do you want to do with that?
I jus wanna feed my curious mind
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
ClitoPen:
what does that even mean??
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You make demands? - you're a gold digger.

You don't? - you be olosho and desperate woman, definitely collecting from other men and spending it on him to tie him down... Their confusion is legendary! cheesy grin

Yeah. Their confusion is legendary

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Blackhawk03(f): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yeah. Their confusion is legendary

Please, let the babe go meet better person biko. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
She loves you and values you too much.
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by ennyj01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
i don't know what to say, but i believe what she is doing is because she loves u
FortifiedCity:
She doesn't like seeing my communication with my ex.
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
jonaifame22:
I jus wanna feed my curious mind
I wont answer you. You too like sex embarassed
Re: Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Please, let the babe go meet better person biko. undecided
I be better person na. That's why she's with me grin

Do you want to take over if she goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+ / Why Do Some Women/girls Have Sex During Their Menstruation? / My Wife Is Sleeping With My Gateman (advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.