Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Poem: The Hour When Morning Comes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poem: The Hour When Morning Comes. (391 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / The Hour Of Truth! Prophecy For You! / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: The Hour When Morning Comes. by Marvelency(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2015
How splendid the hour when morning shows
Through its dawning light rendered clear and
warm

And there within a mellow breeze that blows
I hear your voice in the sounds of a song
As light slides through cracks of another day

Sun warms the heart with an eternal claim
I hear your whispers that float on to bay
Through fire that roars with a burning flame

Candle light weaves a melody of bliss
A majestic song that sings from the heart
Crowned is the night that brings a soulful kiss

With secrets placed within that love imparts
My eyes glance back yesterdays memories
A tapestry of love woven with days gone by

From the haunting joy of all life's journeys
And the golden threads from a learning poets tears like Mafe's

I bring to you my heart bounded by your love
To hold to cherish to care to love to adore
Will be my new command now & always.

Dedicated To you Owo mi.. .I love you (MONEY) so much! Please keep coming closer to me, I need more of you My Raba cheesy
Re: Poem: The Hour When Morning Comes. by obiorathesubtle: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg.. Can someone please give this guy directions to literature/poetry section??

(1) (Reply)

Newly Weds Comedian Akpororo And Wife Step Out Together / VALENTINE!!! Is Here Again / Criticize My Work, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.