Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (97860 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2018
The bizarre sex doll craze sweeping across Europe has reached Germany, with the country's first sex doll-only brothel opening for business.

Evelyn Schwarz, 29, runs the aptly named 'Bordoll' in Dortmund, a fusion of the words 'bordello' and 'doll'.

Originally looking into S&M, Schwarz instead decided to buy 11 silicone 'love dolls' each of which she gave a unique name.

The five stone sex dolls are imported from Asia and cost her €2,000 (£1,786) each.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993528/First-sex-doll-brothel-opens-Germany.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Hian! this sex doll of a thing, are they really pleasurable, soft bouncing boobs, moan, respond back during sex, change positions (doggy, cowgirl etc) cos ayam not understanding...if e no be original pussi, d rest na fake jare cool

They will soon be tired and go back to normal girl

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by richythePH(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
lmao....,.....germany no just get joy o cheesy

bardoll keh? cheesy

anyways
#WithSexDollWeStand

save up, get ur personal sex doll and stop asking, begging and paying ladies for sex

INSTEAD

pay for STD free sex,

pay for sex with no strings attached

pay for sex without enduring the gorry sight of unending stretch marks and fallen boobs

no more slayqueenity and oloshoism

no more "your dick is too big or too small"

no more nagging, spending excessively, cheating, betrayals etc

no more fvcking with lady lying still like wood without moaning

#WithSexDollsWeStand

348 Likes 26 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
They all have different heights, hair colours and breast sizes. One sex doll is even made to look exactly like a blue-haired Japanese anime character.

It has been such a success that the dolls are booked around 12 times a day, costing €80 (£71) per hour.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
The brothel operator said that men of every age and profession from all across Germany have flocked to her brothel.

Schwarz said: 'From those on benefits to judges.

Seventy percent of men also come back.'

She is pictured preparing one of the dolls for a client at the brothel.

Bizarrely, Schwarz said that the wives of many brothel visitors are reacting 'with tolerance' to their desires and are often seen 'waiting outside in the car' while their husband is having sex with a doll.

She said: 'They see it as a toy.'

Schwarz has only had one bad experience at her brothel so far, when an overly excited customer broke a doll, 'Anna', the most popular one in the establishment.

Schwarz said she had to order a new one.

According to reports, sex industry experts estimate that people with a fetish forsex dolls are a growing group, and that they expect more dolls to be made available by brothels.

Austrian psychologist Gerti Senger explained why some men are more interested in sleeping with sex dolls instead of a real woman.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by nifemi25(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
It will moan like olosho?

6 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by KushyKush: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
40k an hour?

Well at least

I'll not get any STDs.

I'll not get robbed of my properties while taking a shower.

No fear of sleeping with a girl using jazz or seeping with a girl who has been used by a Yahoo guy.

I recommend this sex doll for club houses and brothels in Nigeria. Those dolls should replace the ladies at Allen Avenue.

midehi2:
Hian! this sex doll of a thing, are they really pleasurable, soft bouncing boobs, moan, respond back during sex, change positions (doggy, cowgirl etc) cos ayam not understanding...if e no be original pussi, d rest na fake jare cool

They will soon be tired and go back to normal girl

Sorry to disappoint, we reasonable men have lost interest in your specie. We are going for women with bigger self esteem and zero pride about what they truly want.

Don't tell me you are scared no guy will run after you anymore. Eyah... smiley

221 Likes 20 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
I wonder how people find it easy to sleep with prostitutes.
Someone that was certainly knacked before you entered and will probably be knacked again by someone else before you fully lose your erection.

For those of you who will say it is because I haven't seen high class olosho.
For your information, I once won a bet against my friend.
He once invited my exact spec of girl who is a prostitute over to seduce me. So we both went inside and she undressed (as per the bet).
Tried as much as she could, she was unable to make me erected for a minute straight (whenever the stick rises I simply picture her in my mind like the slut she is).

It pays to learn how to control your second brain (joystick).

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by HerXLNC(f): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
midehi2:

They moan oooo... The height of it

15 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by DaddyKross: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Germany, here i come.

8 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2018
midehi2:
Jealousy tongue

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
HerXLNC:

They moan oooo... The height of it
Abeg, the moan can't be like normal person, you can't compare real moaning to electric moaning grin

3 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
DaddyKross:
Germany, here i come.

na so we go dance enter there

306 Likes 30 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Cowbuoy: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Just like smart phones drove cyber cafes out of business
grin

Just like cheap China phones drove call centers out of business

Sex dolls will drive oloshos out of business grin

#WithSexDollWeStand
grin

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Jealousy tongue
as per sex doll, waka there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by gnykelly(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
will open my in Nigeria soon.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by wane01(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2018
No stretch marks.....
No phone ringing......
No smelly body........
No complains.......
Time for all edo babes to relocate cool
HerXLNC:

I swear... Like faster baby, harder , ouch, youre killing me
#Time for all edo babes to relocate cool
Don't worry babe males will soon be rolled out
N. B
Ladies at Allen will soon get intimidated and reduce their charges by 60%

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by bjboss(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Now the time has come... Many scientists and Researchs predicted the replacement of human race with Robots. It is however not farfetched from thier prediction and the ocurrence of the events.

But wait oooo, are all these developments assumed to face out Women first, i dont understand, everything had seen have just been about the replacement of women with robot
s.

Jst an observation o, i dont know wat yu tink about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
I will buy this one.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Sincerely, all these dolls are hot and beautiful with great curves. No wonder our men can't resist them.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by HerXLNC(f): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2018
midehi2:

Abeg, the moan can't be like normal person, you can't compare real moaning than electric moaning grin

Don't underestimate this Oyinbo ooo... Dey ll compute many tone give d doll.... D harder u Bleep d crazier d tone grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by HerXLNC(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
Sincerely, all these dolls are hot and beautiful with great curves. No wonder our men can't resist them.

My elder brother told he's attracted to you buh kinda scared of nairaland babes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2018
HerXLNC:

My elder brother told he's attracted to you buh kinda scared of nairaland babes
Nairaland babes are the same ladies you see in your street, in church or at the place of work. Tell him not to be scared. smiley

29 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
grossintel:
I will buy this one.
me too

3 Likes

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by MissWrite(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice.
Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2018
HerXLNC:

Don't underestimate this Oyinbo ooo... Dey ll compute many tone give d doll.... D harder u Bleep d crazier d tone grin
Chai cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) by MyPicsSaysItall: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018
na wa o! 40,000 to sleep with a sex doll.

Indeed, the world is morally dead.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.