Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (70427 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by jovincyy10(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
the problem here is that he can feel it, so covering his eyes is nothing except the bride does not want him to see her face, so he won't track her up after the lap dance..
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Lordmykel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
purpinkx:
Dude that's not Photoshop , she has a shadow
as if i myself cannot extrude shadows with photoshop. Dude this is photoshop perfectly done.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by pelij18(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
girlhaley:
This is nonsense
Let's figure out something...

Is this picture real, are this folks true member of a christian church, why would they be exposed to such a nature? I looked closely and that seems like a lap dance. Oh My God! His eyes are close right? That's the worst of it. As per said above... Romantic moment are best enjoyed when the eyes are closed.

That man is deeply in lust and closing his eyes stands to do no damn thing. If i'm actually the one, i'd want to go for her duely.

The world is strictly something else were wedlock is turning into sought of things badly against biblical standard, and when it begins to show its not viable in the nearest future then they'll begin to blame it on the devil.

Sometimes he shouldn't be blamed, although he should.
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Mariecakes(f): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
When you hire the wrong MC
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Nikkyfash: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
benedictnsi:
WTF...... Is the reason behind this kinda display..... Thats like a church, isn't it

Where is that man's hand touching undecided
More like a reception hall, dnt fink its a church
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rudboy360:
Only selfish girl would tag this as nonsense..What's wrong with d girl tryna let d man have last fun outside marriage undecided na person wey no get money dey talk say small stout bitter..Una nairaland girls beta go marry..dey receive like for comments like say na wedding gifts undecided
Ha!! Bross you rude no be small tongue

NL babes be like "I go slap d girl", but if d groom ask d bride for lap dance nau, she go say she no be ashewo.

Naija babes, unadventurous since 1673. Abeg leave d man, make hin dey alright for one last time cool
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Nikkyfash: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Virgindove:
Pls what exactly are they up to by this act? In a church of God or church of gods!
The setting is not churchy, u check d pix again, to me, its more like a hall
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by October1960: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looks like photoshop image
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by miqos02(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by amalfitano: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
madness
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lordmykel:
see that woman isn't covering the man's eyes. she is simply trying to slap the lady's blue as.s

I can see the man looking through the lady's fingers already.

its photoshop jare. someone just placed the lady on blue there, she wasn't there originally.

and which nigerian woman will just cover her husband's face without first slapping the yeye as s. grin
Photoshop.
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by frisky2good(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
I cannot begin to imagine what happened at this guy's bachelor's eve.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Fourwinds: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

The guy third leg will feel the thing even with eyes close afterall romantic moments are best enjoyed with eyes closed.
hmmmmm Jollyjoy... which thing d third leg dey feel..? so dat is y girls close their eyes while kissing
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

The guy third leg will feel the thing even with eyes close afterall romantic moments are best enjoyed with eyes closed.
and imagined
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
which kind rough play b this one na
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by legaxi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
And they call it CHURCH wedding.
Thank ALLAH for ISLAM
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by lovely17(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
is there any reason why a lap dance is going on the Church?
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by wristbangle: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

Hahaha
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by seunlly(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Not end...End time topic
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by SailorXY: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

grin grin grin badt girl

1 Like

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by nellyelitz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
lolz....
this pikin don spoil
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by sage2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why wouldnt i knw?

Na simple question I asked o. Again, how you take know?
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by solomikky: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bride fooling groom or vise versal

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Very stupid angry
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
mumu undecidedmumu
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Vikky014(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
dave2meek:
Caption This Photo When your bride don't want you to fall for temptationgrin

is dis real
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by eric111111(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Push the devil and she wil flee
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by Hamster143(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
D woman go b like c D's idiot oo watin dey worrie her, u nor go go find ur man animal... abeg make i close my hubby eyez oo mak D's ASHi nor go corlorby ahm from me... just luk d woman hw she Fran her face
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by phemflex90(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
maturity play
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by luckyboss(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
RUBBISH, what is the meaning of the photo?
Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by PencilBox: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
How did u knw? Tel us ;-)
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

Re: When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD by zanga420: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
This is not funny.

*clears throat* experience toh badt ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.