Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. (5952 Views)

Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by lanicky(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Just came across this so I decided to share...
I've added some points though. Feel free to add more in your comments
wink

Guys are more emotional then you think, if they loved you at one point, it'll take them a lot longer then you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try. (trust me on this one)

2. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. (even the pimps) smileywink

3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. lipsrsealed

4. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him. (yeah, and it's usually something stupid )tongue

5. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method. (oh yes! what guy has not tried this one?)

6. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. (yeah, so stop calling too many guys when you're around him) angry

7. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved. (yeah so stop calling 300 guys a day)

8. Guys don't care how gorgeous you are, if you're a bitch-- Goodbye. (yeah so stop brooding just work on your personality)

9. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out. ( i can't really add anything to this one)embarassed

10. Girls are guys' weaknesses. (i wonder if it's the other way around too?) *tongue*

11. Guys are very open about themselves (and if their not about something they have a damn good reason) *Try to understand*

12. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him more than anything else. (Advice is appreciated though =]

13. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. (yep, it goes back to that kindergarden kid that was poking the girl he liked with a stick, all the other guy's saw and thought "wow that's a damn good idea!" ( I love this a lot) lipsrsealedgrin

14. Guys love you more than you love them. ( Not all abeg) tongue
15. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. They rarely use beautiful or gorgeous. If a guy uses that, he loves you or likes you a whole hell of a lot. ( this is true)

16. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key. (nice asses or boobs sure help though, don't get me wrong!)

17. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped. (yeah, if your not compassionate, your insensitive, but if your too compassionate your gay....)lipsrsealed

18. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant. (They really do, beleive it or not)

19. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl. (and what guy hasn't done something stupid?):-/

20. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside. (this is always true )tongue

21. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that. (so they mean it they say it)

22. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me." (it's pretty much the only thing they say that means something else, so know it.)

23. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up. (yeah dude, seriously!)wink

24. When a guy tells you that you are beautiful, don't say you aren't. It makes them want to stop telling you because they don't want you to disagree with them. (yeah, it's really annoying when you compliment a girl on her looks and then end up arguing with her!)embarassed I'm guilty though.

25. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something. (unless he has spaced out, so check to see if he's still blinking)

26. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes. (so get a telescope)tongue

27. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily. (oh yes.):-/

28. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys. (it's actually true!)tongue

29. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them. (it's very strange)

30. A guy would give his right nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day. (no way! well maybe leftly, but not mr. right!...okay yes mr. right...)

31. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it. (yeah, so remember, if they seem overwellmed and they don't ask for help, offer it. They'll accept it)

32. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of them...just most. good guys' are a dieing breed. (i blame the damn hippies)

33. Guy's love it when girls talk about their boobs. (haha oh yes)lipsrsealed

34. grin When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually (yeah so avoid guys who do that, they almost always turn out to be Assholes)

35. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs. (this is actually true! i didn't think i was but i tested it! so we don't admit it or even crack a smile we just grab your arms and pull them away...lol)

36. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts. (so true, especially after a rough day..)

37. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible. ( remember this one )

38. Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you he probaly still does and if he had one wish it would be you to come back into his life. (this is very true. takes guys a long time to get over we girls. can you blame them? We're awesome!)wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by mizquote(f): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
its only a silly girl dah allows her life revolve round a man.

anyway tanx.

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by vizkiz: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
tongue
mizquote:
anyway tanx.

if you have a "man" that is crazy about you, you wouldn't type this junk... undecided

Nice write up miss Op.

14 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by TedBaker(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Na we fellow guy dey sell us out. Gerrarahere

10 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Guys love it when you do the cowgirl thingy wink grin

Lanicky but this list is too much nau undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by lanicky(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
mizquote:

anyway tanx.

I agree with you but sometimes we have to take some guys serious. wink

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by lanicky(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
TedBaker:
Na we fellow guy dey sell us out. Gerrarahere

Lol. grin
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by lanicky(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
Guys love it when you do the cowgirl thingy wink grin

Lanicky but this list is too much nau undecided undecided

Abeg..help me modify na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by obiorathesubtle: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:
tongue

if you have a "man" that is crazy about you, you wouldn't type this junk... undecided

Nice write up miss Op.

you no know say that girl na lesbian? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

Abeg..help me modify na grin grin
grin grin grin

Love don dey scatter your brain nii...kudos to that bobo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Rhesusmonkey(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg tell me abt tinz I dnt knw abt ladies, anyways am xpecting a counter thread soon

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by lanicky(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin

Love don dey scatter your brain nii...kudos to that bobo grin grin

You ehn *feigns anger* angry grin
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by defendedvictim(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Ladies, believe this template at ur own peril...some ain't true

N by d way, u missed d part dat 'normal' guys can do anything for sex...
And some dude said 'I attended college cos I heard u can see many ladies n hv sex as much as u like dere' grin

6 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Hmmmmm.
Guys love it when you prepare a mouth watery mealsmileycheesycheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Khd95(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Serious guys dont think about girls,they think bout their pocketsgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
lanicky:

You ehn *feigns anger* angry grin
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hmmmmm.
Guys love it when you prepare a mouth watery mealsmileycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Not all guys tongue

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by vizkiz: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

say God shocked

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:

Not all guys tongue
all guys miss.

The way to a man's heart is food.be a kitchen wizard miss and watch him hook for evercheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
angry angry angry
undecided why your face dy like say you dy chop dogshit?
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by obiorathesubtle: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:

say God shocked
undecided no be joke ooo.. If I lie, make I......
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Trypa(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
defendedvictim:
Ladies, believe this template at ur own peril...some ain't true

N by d way, u missed d part dat 'normal' guys can do anything for sex...
And some dude said 'I attended college cos I heard u can see many ladies n hv sex as much as u like dere' grin

Lmao grin
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why your face dy like say you dy chop dogshit?
embarassed embarassed
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by iceberylin(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
If you stiil believe that #2 ,raise ya hand and knock yaself hard..

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by bqlekan(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
I like no 20, 30, 6, 2 8, 4, 9...

I actually didn't read the whole post grin I only dared masef to pick those numbers at random and see where I fall cheesy

after reading, I had to remove number '4'

you don't have a choice other than to go look at number '4' grin

no '4' is actually what m doing right now

7 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Trypa(f): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
all guys miss.

The way to a man's heart is food.be a kitchen wizard miss and watch him hook for evercheesycheesy

E be like you don experiment before grin

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Awwwn! Its kinda touching! Truth be tld its nt easy being a man or a guy! In other to be motivated a man must feel needed! Nice one lanicky.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by obiorathesubtle: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed embarassed
beTter
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided no be joke ooo.. If I lie, make I......

make you shiit for body? grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trypa:

E be like you don experiment before grin
na todaycheesycheesy
Re: Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
beTter
So...what makes you think she is? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Bathed With Expensive Champagne At Club (photos) / Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) / You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.