Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) (5942 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Chisaedhor: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Angela Uku shared a post to the group: DELTANS; HOW UNA SEE AM? Of a man whose Manhood was cut off after he was caught sleeping with another man's wife.

And she wrote :

Wow look at what happen to a man who is sleeping with another's man wife. Hmmmm

I guess it happened in Delta State.

See Live Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCxdk6zLwqg

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/husband-catches-wife-with-another-man-on-his-bed-cuts-off-his-manh00d-video/

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nice grin

I endorse this man's action grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Eco99(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018

Stupid husband

Instead of the husband to sit him down over a glass of chilled beer and ask him for help on how to satisfy his wife....

People just like to blame others for their mischief

If you catch your wife cheating....the only prick worth cutting off is yours because it was incompetent and couldn't get the job done

#Eco99#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by delishpot: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
where the yeye wife?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ladies wetin dey happen?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
embarassed Thats awful, they should give him only beating rather than....Gosh!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by esthy86(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
i can't possibly leave my hubby to mingle with such slothful reptile

chastise both of them jare,more on that bitch you called wife

damn i hate cheaters
been looking like tilapia fish
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Nice grin

I endorse this man's action grin

You endorse him taking laws inyo his hands??

Are u normal?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Groovenaija360:

You endorse him taking laws inyo his hands??

Are u normal?

Very normal. Yes I endorse him 100%. You fvck a mans wife, you get your D I C K cut off grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chisos is Lord!!....
See women wey full everywhere dey find who go fvck them, a person wife u go meet, for her house, no be say ba hotel?
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Very normal. Yes I endorse him 100%. You fvck a mans wife, you get your D I C K cut off grin

The real culprit is The Wife, the Man doesn't have Brain...
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by ademasta(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
O boy!
Re: Husband Catches Wife With Another Man On His Bed, Cuts Off His Manhood (Graphic) by DeBrain045(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Both the wife and the man that slept with are are stupid

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On This Forum. 8) / Young Man’s Awkward Selfie With His Head On The Girlfriend Punanni Trend Online / Can You Believe This Is Actually A Black And White Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.