Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72152 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
there we go again! cheesy
That petty typo digression!
Mtshew! You no get talk! Lock!
You may see it as petty digressions but I'm a sucker for guys who communicate well. You've only rambled on about how I digress without making any coherent point. When you make a coherent point, I'll engage you intellectually. For now, you've only complained about me trashing your language usage. It's better to simply make a simple coherent point than troll about aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

Please send me an email.
I'm still expecting reply from you. Murphyjay007@gmail.com.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by compujyde: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

You may see it as petty digressions but I'm a sucker for guys who communicate well. You've only rambled on about how I digress without making any coherent point. When you make a coherent point, I'll engage you intellectually. For now, you've only complained about me trashing your language usage. It's better to simply make a simple coherent point than troll about aimlessly.
eyah! Lack of valid points to make. You want to now take the discourse to language useage!
Ok,i"ll take you up on that since "Amorc" is no longer what "you live for" but "english language useage".
I cant remember any trashing whatsoever, all i can recall is a little girl tryna come off as being "deep"but I have succeded in shooting holes into her fraudlent claims and she now hides behind"Use of English" as she lacks valid facts to support her claims and thats rather pathetic.
Speaking about "guys you"re a sucker for";like seriously? Who gives a fvck! Cos i knoow i dont! Unless you"re indirectly telling me you"re a sucker for me cos i dont see any other reason why you'd bring this up! I know you"re already a sucker for me and you"re telling me indirectly because you cant seem to comprehned my depth. Anyways i totally understand you being a narcist and finally actually feeling something for someone other than youself otherwise you wont be telling me about the kind of guys you "sucker for"
Btw didnt you say somewhere on your profile that you could actually date yourself?
Pls get a life and stop doing things to yourself ,by yourself(hope you understand),get a dog or something...hiding behind your fraudlent affiliation with the amorc is not living dear!
Talking about engaging me intellectually, hope its not based on your fraudlent amorc claim cos i already stated that i wasnt interested and its a waste of time and precious MB!
As for use of language and lexical prowess;bring it on gurl! cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by shaniqueK1(f): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
eyah! Lack of valid points to make. You want to now take the discourse to language useage!
Ok,i"ll take you up on that since "Amorc" is no longer what "you live for" but "english language useage".
I cant remember any trashing whatsoever, all i can recall is a little girl tryna come off as being "deep"but I have succeded in shooting holes into her fraudlent claims and she now hides behind"Use of English" as she lacks valid facts to support her claims and thats rather pathetic.
Speaking about "guys you"re a sucker for";like seriously? Who gives a fvck! Cos i knoow i dont! Unless you"re indirectly telling me you"re a sucker for me cos i dont see any other reason why you'd bring this up! I know you"re already a sucker for me and you"re telling me indirectly because you cant seem to comprehned my depth. Anyways i totally understand you being a narcist and finally actually feeling something for someone other than youself otherwise you wont be telling me about the kind of guys you "sucker for"
Btw didnt you say somewhere on your profile that you could actually date yourself?
Pls get a life and stop doing things to yourself ,by yourself(hope you understand),get a dog or something...hiding behind your fraudlent affiliation with the amorc is not living dear!
Talking about engaging me intellectually, hope its not based on your fraudlent amorc claim cos i already stated that i wasnt interested and its a waste of time and precious MB!

Young man just shut up and go find a seat! You are becoming annoying apart from not making any reasonable sense!

The youbglady isn't making no spurious claims with having an affiliation to AMORC, she is indeed one. I know one when I see one cos I am one. Everything she has said so far about AMORC is TRUE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Boss13:

Wealth can be a karmic burden because you tend to want more and hence live in its illusion. Take a look at most wealthy men. Even Jesus said it would be hard for a wealthy man to enter into the kingdom of God. Wealth is not bad, but how many can have self mastery over having such power and can acquire any material thing on this materialistic plane.

Even Bill Gate, a Freemason, has realized this and has assigned a huge portion of his wealth to charities and is now chasing a cause for the betterment of this world.

Nothing is wrong with acquiring wealth, it is just how you use it that matters. In your quest of acquiring wealth, you may be doing the universe a great disservice
if u saw my other discussions with Jasey the soror in the thread I am of the same opinion as u that wealth on its own is not bad but the use we put it to will determine if it burdens our spirit thereby creating a negative karma & dragging our spirit down or if it uplift & enoble the human spirit. It therefore follows that nature knows who or who not to bestow wealth on but u use your freewill to determine if u are going to use it to uplift other human beings or otherwise but whether its used for good or evil one is perpetually bound to that decision & the returning effect arising from it as karma.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaniqueK1:

Young man just shut up and go find a seat! You are becoming annoying apart from not making any reasonable sense!

The youbglady isn't making no spurious claims with having an affiliation to AMORC, she is indeed one. I know one when I see one cos I am one. Everything she has said so far about AMORC is TRUE!
who's ds one? You too na AMORC! Abegi swerve b4 i unleash jayssandara to correct your spellings and typos!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by McTobe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Boss13:

This is the kind of discussion we should be having rather than which religion is supreme than the other. I studied this thread and shook my head. The OP was asking a question and some pretentious people who think they are Christians jumped into the thread to cast more fear into his troubled heart. How many of these pretentious people know about Jesus, that they pretentiously claim to love. How many of them know and truly understand the GOD concept. When you ask them simple logical questions, they rush to quote a book written by men.

Religion is a huge problem and has outlived its usefulness. GOD must be experienced and not read about. You have to experience GOD before you even start your spiritual race. Jesus has said it GOD is spirit and must be worshiped in spirit and in truth - that is a logical truth, but your Christian leaders has twisted that logical truth staring right in your face. I will repeat again, you do not read about GOD to know IT. You must experience GOD and when you do, nothing in this world, no book, no fallacies or pastors will ever deceive you again.

Let's stop these pretentious excuses offered freely on this thread and concentrate on how we can truly experience GOD. I would concluded again - many are called, but a few are chosen. Are you the few and when I mean few, I mean very very very very few.
Thank u @,Boss13 I always look forward to sound logical discussions in Spirituality related topics but I don't like religion as it makes men bias and like Karl Marx put it religion is opium of the masses. Even in other aspects of life I allow logic to take precedence. while some people don't like it especially ladies but I cannot give up logic for sentiments even in creation & the natural law there is pure logical consistency in action that some human beings have not come to appreciate it does not change anything. Please feel free to open threads on interesting topics about nature & creation & I will be glad to share ideas with u. experience an uplifting Sunday
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by shaniqueK1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
who's ds one? You too na AMORC! Abegi swerve b4 i unleash jayssandara to correct your spellings and typos!

Juvenile ALERT!!!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaniqueK1:

Juvenile ALERT!!!
i dont have your timebcasue it's obvious you dont really make sense from most of yoour posts online so far!
Yourpost on freemason didnt make front page and all your frustrated a55 ended up achieving was exposing the fraudlent lowlife that you really are...y"all are simply fraud cos you dnt haveit in youto be members of the organizations you claim.
No class,no styl....just yap ike street hookers!
Even ordinary frats give members orientation on how to behave and act; from your attitudes; you guys dont have a single clue or orientation on wha t this whole tthing's all about!i"m done wasting my time with frauds like you!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by alstacs(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
my uncle too is a Rosicrucian. He exposed me to all sorts of soul enriching scripts and documents. I studied so much that he encouraged me to even read about history and evolution of religions, Islam and other religious teachings. it is good to know that he never forced me to read or reflect on all these. He engaged me constructive arguments and he never for once asked me to join talk less of forcing me to. He hoped I would be personally convinced one day to join. I decided not to consider to join because the teachings and doctrines of AMORC are so intense and pure that I don't think I can meet up with the spiritual obligations.
Growing up with my uncle changed my outlook to life and made me appreciate the transient nature of humans. I have better interpersonal relationship with people, I live my life to serve others and I am happy doing it. I consider it wrong to accumulate wealth while others are suffering. He is not rich, he is not a ritualist and he is not a cultist. I've been to their temples on several occasions and I know what I'm talking about.
The unfortunate thing is that most of us are not open to knowledge, we prefer dogmatism and we seem to condemn alien teachings and doctirines before we know them. Christians who don't know anything about Islam do same and and Muslim who have never bothered to learn about Christianity also condemn Christians.
I am a Christian, born again, I have been with my uncle for over 20 years from my late secondary school days. He is the probably the most respected and loved of all my uncles.

I sent him the OPs post and this is his response below......:

Your uncle may be keen on your personal development and soul evolution but can't and shouldn't force you to be one. It is not compulsory to be a Rosicrucian but very worth the effort, am one and has been there for the past 33years of no iota of regrets. Let me tell you and honestly too that it is not because your brother is in AMORC that makes him rich but maybe he is hard working because Rosicrucians live in same world and are prone to all challenges of life. Jesus was in all the ways tested, tempted and tribulated in many ways but till date at the mention of his name every knee continues to bow. For further information try Rosicrucian Order AMORC Nigeria on Facebook.
Taiye Olaniyi is my name.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by saasala(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
bigneorapz:
where do u stay?

Lagos bro
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by chikakelly37: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Ancient and Mystical Order of the Rosy Cross is not a religion or a church. It is a non fraternal organization misconstrued over the years partly because of the secrecy involved. Your Uncle does not intend to do u harm nor derail u, but u will do well to study about d organization and thereafter follow ur heart.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by shaniqueK1(f): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
i dont have your timebcasue it's obvious you dont really make sense from most of yoour posts online so far!
Yourpost on freemason didnt make front page and all your frustrated a55 ended up achieving was exposing the fraudlent lowlife that you really are...y"all are simply fraud cos you dnt haveit in youto be members of the organizations you claim.
Even ordinary frats give members orientation on how to behave and act; from your attitudes; you guys dont have a single clue or orientation on wha t this whole tthing's all about!i"m done wasting my time with frauds like you!

Juvenile ALERT! !!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:

You should be ASHAMED of YOURSELF!!! See as you are embarrassing your existence here on AMORC thread. It says something about you. You keep arguing with women and cant even construct simple utterances. You keep bashing AMORC and yet somehow, you've found it difficult to stop talking about it or even leaving this thread alone.

I pity you bro! I really do... Get well soon

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
shaniqueK1:

Juvenile ALERT! !!!

I love the way you and jasysandra are treating that feaworaoja007 dude. He's not worth your words! He's just caught up in his own vicious circle.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:

You have nothing else to say.
I dont think that Jasysandra was even thorough enough in analysing your cataclysmic and abysmal use of language! It speaks volumes on your kind of person. Kindly check the emboldened words and correct as appropriate.

I understand why she was rebuffed by your constructions! Even a day old kid would find it difficult to understand you.

Mr Man, kindly troll off this thread before I start with you. I am not Jasysandra! If I open your chapter, you'd cry back to your PASTOR and beg him to teach you how to TALK! Instead of you to focus on how to make legitimate money like your mates or acquire knowledge, you are here trolling and spewing bunkums. May God forgive your mediocrity!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
lol,does it take 6hours to improve on verbal organisations and mechanics?if it does,i must be a super dupa learner therefore you got nothing on me! cheesy
It just goes a long way to show that i didnt really have the time or value your passionate discourse to pay attention to details,because if i had such time and patience, you wouldnt even have any digression to save ur inability to make logical sense and reason!
Now that i have paid attention to details,you wanna digress to"ramblings"...pst, guess its rambling to you because you couldnt get your warped brain to make sense out of it!
Rambling to you cos of ur inability to make sense out of it;to others i believe it"ll make perfect sense!
You"re simply aint built for discourse like this! cheesy
You"ll probably need to pay more attention to conventional education and learning than your amorc orientation,cos you really come out so off;u"ll also probably be needing a dog chain, strait jacket and medication soon if care is not taken! cheesy
NB: my posts/quotes doesnt seem to be coming out right! Manage am like that,it"ll keep you busy! Dont have time to sort it out for you! Sori,cant spoonfeed you this time...

Do not be flattered! What she meant was that you arranged and paragraphed well. You still didnt make ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER! If this is how you write exams then you must be an ABYSMAL FAILURE, sorry to say!

When making arguments on things you know little or nothing about, kindly try to stay on course and do not digress because your co-argumentator said you cant construct intelligible utterances! She even tried in attempting to read through your garbage because I wouldnt have such patience.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
wow! Didnt know this is now an "Englsih" class and no longer "AMORC lessons" and i'd have to cross all my t's and dot my i's and also really pay attention to typos...
Like seriously did you also learn to be so petty in AMORC too?
Anyways,you"ve been tryna use this cheap ploy of yours as a sort of digression but let me clear it once and for all so we can start dealing with logical facts which it seems to me you"re quite handicapped when it comes to such issues hence your need for a sort of digression from typos error to paragraph corrections,thats rather too cheap!
If you had to strain to understand what i have written that means you"re really quite slow in comprehension,learning and understanding and thats quite pathetic coming from someone who claims to be "All knowing"therefore you dont stand a chance correcting my posts!
I still maintain my premise on perception and your ploy to drag me into all this your mumbo jumbo of AMORC thing's not gonna work. As a matter of fact,i barely had the time to scan through the "mumbo jumbo" because i dont have an iota of interest so it's not going to impress me plus its a complete waste of my time. I simply dont have the time and patience to bicker over this whole "amorc" thing because that will be paying undue relevance to something that means nothing to me...
Hope you wont have to rack your brain to make sense of the posts now,because i will have no other option but to declare you a slowpoke cheesy
That being said,maybe we should have different sections on this our engagement for "english lessons" and "Amorc lessons",because you seem to get the two all mixed up to avoid confusing you more....

Instead of you to answer the issues she raised and address them appropriately like a sane individual, you just started ranting about your own linguistic conundrum and make a big shame of yourself! To be very direct in response to one of your tautological points, AMORC emphasizes good grammar and impeccable English and that is as a result of the fact that all Rosicrucians are SCHOLARS! We read alot and with reading comes exposure and a better usage of language. I suggest you do the same rather than lament over your worrisome linguistic incapacity.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ranks007:

Mathy I knew you would be here so I persisted to the page I found your comment. Mathy you must have forgotten our last conversation. but good as it is now to have you back. I want you to have a rethink about the path you have chosen to follow. the illumination your soul seek is not the kind that is sensual and evil, dangerous, deceptive and destructive. The art is pleasurable to the flesh. Our flesh lusts to these pleasures paving way for captivity of the soul, the wanton desires arousing momentarily excitement gradually leads to its imminent fall.

Wisdom should teach you one thing. Suffice to say that of all great men who died shame death who among them can you identify to have known his disastrous end in a wake to make haste to avoid it. None. its either one died by committing suicide or were murdered in cold blood or they forced a plan, scheme, misgivings or wrong association that betrayed and destroyed them. To some ailments and strange happenings swallowed them up. if you asked these folks about their choices on their death beds they would paint the answer with regret. These are men who were powerful occultists to the later. I said all that to say this,

if these 'enlightened' men with his self imposing-God-image cum ill knowledge gotten from ancient mystism and occult renderings cannot tell how his end would be or in particular what would mar him...how is he sure he will find peace where he is his headed?

Not all things pure are pure. To an extent if a pretty woman doesn't know how to control the so called gains of beauty she's getting she might be lead astray. same for a man. same for all who choose to lust after the drawings of the flesh.....

May God help us

Am I supposed to know you

If you are trying to evangelise to me, I'd really advise you not to hold your breath! I was born around Christianity and I've seen, heard and felt all that can in the religion. Please just save your epistle for someone who may actually need it. As for me, I have become a pantheist which is incompatible with most Abrahamic religions. (my personal conviction and which has NOTHING to do with my AMORC membership. Most AMORC members subscribe to conventional monotheism).
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
feaworaoja007:
wow! Didnt know this is now an "Englsih" class and no longer "AMORC lessons" and i'd have to cross all my t's and dot my i's and also really pay attention to typos...
Like seriously did you also learn to be so petty in AMORC too?
Anyways,you"ve been tryna use this cheap ploy of yours as a sort of digression but let me clear it once and for all so we can start dealing with logical facts which it seems to me you"re quite handicapped when it comes to such issues hence your need for a sort of digression from typos error to paragraph corrections,thats rather too cheap!
If you had to strain to understand what i have written that means you"re really quite slow in comprehension,learning and understanding and thats quite pathetic coming from someone who claims to be "All knowing"therefore you dont stand a chance correcting my posts!
I still maintain my premise on perception and your ploy to drag me into all this your mumbo jumbo of AMORC thing's not gonna work. As a matter of fact,i barely had the time to scan through the "mumbo jumbo" because i dont have an iota of interest so it's not going to impress me plus its a complete waste of my time. I simply dont have the time and patience to bicker over this whole "amorc" thing because that will be paying undue relevance to something that means nothing to me...
Hope you wont have to rack your brain to make sense of the posts now,because i will have no other option but to declare you a slowpoke cheesy
That being said,maybe we should have different sections on this our engagement for "english lessons" and "Amorc lessons",because you seem to get the two all mixed up to avoid confusing you more....

Instead of you to answer the issues she raised and address them appropriately like a sane individual, you just started ranting about your own linguistic conundrum and make a big shame of yourself! To be very direct in response to one of your tautological points, AMORC emphasizes good grammar and impeccable English and that is as a result of the fact that all Rosicrucians are SCHOLARS! We read alot and with reading comes exposure and a better usage of language. I suggest you do the same rather than lament over your worrisome linguistic incapacity.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by fratermathy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Like the one they used to brainwash ARMOC abi.. Lol
We view things from a heavenly perspective brother.. cool

I repeat
I have never seen a man who accepted Christ and regretted it.

Christianity that have been since the creation of man (relationship between man and God) and has survived anything there is to survive through out the ages, even extinction.. You want to use ARMOC of 1905 here to compare grin

Nna PARK WELL ma dey see ya break light..!

Ma go continue my research on CERN

Doesnt it bother you that instead of being out preaching to people who actually need it, you are here arguing and actually giving people more reasons to backout from Christianity? Yahweh would be so proud of you now! cheesy

Why dont you fanatics realise that most AMORC members are/were CHRISTIANS? Is there anything you feel we dont know about Christianity? In fact, once affiliated, we even get to know more about the religion and other religions! Dont you understand that? AMORC is not a CHRISTIAN BODY and has never claimed to be! So coming here to impose Christian tenets/views on AMORC is plain silly and hypocritical! You ought to be doing better things with those bible verses, which we have been reading and hearing about all along! Go out, preach to sinners, hypocrites, backsliders, fake pastors, etc. Oh wait, I forgot that you are actually one of them. Okay, go to your Hall and pray fervently for forgiveness for being a modern day Pharisee! It is well with you!!!

Next time, dont argue with women, it says alot about you! Even Jesus Christ loved and rooted for women, including prostitutes!
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
fratermathy:

Doesnt it bother you that instead of being out preaching to people who actually need it, you are here arguing and actually giving people more reasons to backout from Christianity? Yahweh would be so proud of you now! cheesy

Why dont you fanatics realise that most AMORC members are/were CHRISTIANS? Is there anything you feel we dont know about Christianity? In fact, once affiliated, we even get to know more about the religion and other religions! Dont you understand that? AMORC is not a CHRISTIAN BODY and has never claimed to be! So coming here to impose Christian tenets/views on AMORC is plain silly and hypocritical! You ought to be doing better things with those bible verses, which we have been reading and hearing about all along! Go out, preach to sinners, hypocrites, backsliders, fake pastors, etc. Oh wait, I forgot that you are actually one of them. Okay, go to your Hall and pray fervently for forgiveness for being a modern day Pharisee! It is well with you!!!

Next time, dont argue with women, it says alot about you! Even Jesus Christ loved and rooted for women, including prostitutes!

What is this one saying undecided grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by feaworaoja007: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
fratermathy:

wow! cheesy the final gang up of the Whole-AMORC-wanna-be-language and spelling correction crew!
Now thats really pathetic! I"m not even gonna read these thrash you guys are spewing cos i dont have the time anymore!
2mor's monday and some of us have to get about oour busy conventional lives unlike some wacko jobs here!
Hope your ring leader has not committed sucide yet,ds one y"all coming for my head!
Really got under her skin right? wink
Is this how you AMORC-wanna-be's react when someone gets under ur skin? Shows ur meditation aint working;y'all need medication, dog chains,strait jacket and a padded room so you dont commit sucide!
Am glad y"all showing ur true colours for people to see how the so called scholary-AMORC-wanna be's react when someone gets under their skin!
You dont know a single thing about mind control,when someone's calling you out and all...
Y'all lack strategy,orientation...it's really a pity!
Fellow NLders behold,i present to you;the Gang-up-of-AMORC-wanna be's.
I"m done with y'all cos its obvious y"all bunch of obstinate wackos!
What a waste of time and precious MB. Some people cant really be delivered!
Cover myself with the blood of JESUS!

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Tellemall: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

Endtimers! My friend, get ready for a big shocker of your life. This world will remain till you are gone and even your great great great great great etc grand children will remain to enjoy life!!! I just pray that they wont be intellectually limited like you.

He has an opinion, you call him intellectually limited.

You have an opinion, too. What makes you feel more intellectually superior to him? What you think of him he likely thinks of you.

So just relax. Not everybody will like your Rosicrucian school of thought. Not everybody will like his Christian religion. No need to insult him.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kposkila: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
jasysandra:

Please quote where exactly I did that.
It's ok,
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by greatnaija01: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2015
eltweezy90:

What if there was no heaven after this? What if! Just like 2face said "that heaven is the very place that we are living in so" just honour him invitation jare.

LOLS, WHEN 2FACE dies who will hear him when he changes his mouth talk.... anyway all i can say is NOT BELIEVING IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD IS A SIN THAT EVEN THE DEVIL DIDNT COMMIT
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by swagifted(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2015
bigneorapz:
who told u that the rosicrucian order is a religion? And who also told u that they worship satan? undecided
I taya for the mungo park o...
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by swagifted(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2015
AMORC presents itself as a worldwide philosophical and humanistic, fraternal order devoted to "the study of the elusive mysteries of life and the universe. It is not a religion...the same way u go to the university and study your discipline ...am sure your lecturer wasn't preaching heaven and hell while teaching. But u paid solid attention.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by swagifted(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2015
AMORC's teachings draw upon ideas of the major philosophers, particularly Pythagoras, Thales, Solon, Heraclitus, Democritus. The teachings are divided into "Degrees" which are further grouped into broad categories under titles such as Postulant, Neophyte, and Initiate sections. These degrees cover various fields related to physical, mental, psychic, and spiritual existence such as physics, metaphysics, biology, psychology, parapsychology, comparative religion, traditional healing techniques, health, intuition, extrasensory perception, material and spiritual alchemy, meditation, sacred architecture ETC .
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by shaniqueK1(f): 3:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by shaniqueK1(f): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.