Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty (5445 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
I see una don vex pata pata.
oyb, so 2 years ago is far away?
but you had no problems citing an Irish article from 1957? ROFL

The question again is[size=24pt] why does Islam kill[/size]?

Why can't people practice what suits them as individuals?
why must you silence those who think allah is a fraud?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
olabowale:

Incidentally, you $Osisi went to Secondary School in the North. Thats according to you. In all your 5 years in High School, etc, no one forced you. No Muslim even gave you the face. But in the maintime, you found ways to kick the water kettle and march on the prayer mat of Senior Yemisi/Kemi.

I never said I went to secondary school in the north.
Where did you read that?

You never told us that she punished you because of either of those things. Yet, up to ths minute you are still bitter that she was dutiful to her Creator even then!

Alhaji,you should learn to appreciate humor when you see it
everyone including babs and the other chap enjoyed my humor,why should I be bitter about a Muslim praying?
why on earth would that bother me?

Do you blind yourself to the atrocities of the Christians while your sight is better than 20/20 when it comes to Islam? Again, if Islam is meant to kill nonMuslims, could there ever remain a Christian, a Jew or any other among the muslims, during the glory days of Islam, in the larger Middle East, or in Spain, which was ruled for almost 800 years?

Go and read up on the atrocities of the Muslim armies and the jihads of mohammed.Read up on what started off the crusades,then come back and discuss.
I have shown you hard evidence and you're still living in denial.

By the way, you need to see the youtube videos of Christian missionary atrocities. All you have to do is Utube it!

atrocities of conversion?
right now it's the same Christian missions that feed the impoverished Muslim nations and supply them with free medical care while the Muslims are waging wars on every one including fellow muslims.

Religion is not by force! Thats why i no dey force you. I think you wear hijab and nikab secretly. You are too obsessed with Islam. Maybe you should just it on an go out. The most difficult is the first time. From there onward it is easy street. It reminds me: Who is afraid of Virginia Wolfgang? I wonder what the christian dominated East do to their Muslim minority? Thank Allah my sweetie is no where near there.

I showed you hard evidence in today's world.
The truth is glaring ain't it?
My main purpose has always been to show Islam for what it really is.
There's indeed no compulsion in religion yet you folks have no problems killing people who find out Islam is a fraud.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
$osisi:

I see una don vex pata pata.
oyb, so 2 years ago is far away?
but you had no problems citing an Irish article from 1957? ROFL

The question again is why does Islam kill?

Why can't people practice what suits them as individuals?
why must you silence those who think allah is a fraud?

The one 'vexing' here is you. you keep on posting the same recycled stuff over and over cheesy

i feel sorry for your poor keyboard cheesy

LOL you are incredible cheesy, you come up on people's neck all the time about being muslims, then you still ask  that question?

Even if you are being told this a million times, you will still continue your quest, People tend to mix Islam with tradition/cultural practices.

have fun and please go easy on the fonts wink
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

too true

see as 90% of her articles are three years or older cheesy

poor osisi, forced to recycle old news articles in order to feed her my religion betta pass your own agenda cheesy cheesy

so in the last 3 years,Islam has reformed?
please don't make me laugh.
People ought to know the real Islam that many of you don't want them to find out.
Now this was 6 months ago

Thursday, December 25, 2008
Egyptian Convert to Christianity Tortured, Raped in Egypt
(AINA) -- Martha Samuel, an Egyptian Muslim who converted to Christianity 5 years ago, was arrested at Cairo airport on Wednesday as she and her husband and two sons (4 and 2) were leaving for Russia (AINA 12-17-2008). Her name was on the observation list of people prevented from leaving the country.

The Egypt for Christ Ministry is reporting that Martha Samuel has been subjected to sexual assault by Egyptian police officers at El-Nozha police station as well as at the National Security office in Heliopolis. She has also been beaten and tortured in an attempt to force her to return to Islam. The police have promised to release her if she returns to Islam.
Martha Samuel and her children, who are also under arrest, is to be transferred from the National Security office in Heliopolis to Al-Qanater prison after seeing the "renewal judge." The children are not being provided with food deliberately to pressure their mother to return to Islam. Fadl Thabet, Martha's husband, has been taken to the National Security office in Alexandria (Somoha District).

Martha Samuel, whose former name is Zainab Said Abdel-Aziz, and her family were trying to travel to Russia using a passport of her Christian name, in order to escape from the continuous persecution by the Egyptian police and her own family, who have been trying to kill her for 5 years as a result of her conversion.

Christians are so hypocritical. the old testament is far more frightening than anything in the Quran. when you tell them this, they claim say the old testamant has been abrogated/or is for the jews , something they conveniently forget when it suits them.

anyway, no atrocities committed in the name of Islam can match those committed in the name of the christain god when the world was in Christianity's thrall - those frightening days known as the dark ages.

ROFL.
Please don't try to equate Christianity and preaching of love to the atrocities committed while allahu akhbar is chanted.
Every Christian and you know the significance of the old testament and the preaching of the cross.
Show me just half as many news items as I've shown you where Christians or Jews killed people for converting to Islam
This is a challenge which I know you'll fail at because Christianity is by inner conviction and not by force.
Jesus never preached killing of people who leave his path
You folks are the only ones that kill for your religion.
Hindus and Buhddists and others don't.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by muhsin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
Your coolness and inputs on many issues at stake fascinate me, Mukinah. I wish I could emulate it, but they so easily anger me with such snootiness and thoughtless responses.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

The one 'vexing' here is you. you keep on posting the same recycled stuff over and over cheesy

i feel sorry for your poor keyboard cheesy

LOL you are incredible cheesy, you come up on people's neck all the time about being muslims, then you still ask  that question?

Even if you are being told this a million times, you will still continue your quest, People tend to mix Islam with tradition/cultural practices.
have fun and please go easy on the fonts wink

Ready excuse by "moderates" to make Islam acceptable to the naive.
What do you call cultural practice when I've given you exampes from Nigeria,Iran,Iraq,India,Pakistan,Turkey,Saudi Arabia.Sudan,Kuwait and everywhere Islam is mentioned.
Why is the underlying thing leaving Islam if you call it cultural.
Is Islam a religion or a culture and why is this culture associated with Islam?
I have never made claims I can't substantiate.
Prove me wrong in this topic.
Are you denying the fact that Islam allows killing and torture of apostates because until you can refute that assertion,you are just making noise.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
Every Religion. every tribe. every race mix cultural practices with things they do. so people mixing Islam with their cultural practices is no different.

Islam is  more than a religion, it is  a complete way of life,
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
Go and read up on the atrocities of the Muslim armies and the jihads of mohammed.Read up on what started off the crusades,then come back and discuss.
I have shown you hard evidence and you're still living in denial.

interesting, because the crusades demonstrate the truth about christians, when push comes to shove, they shove the so called inner convictions out the window.

i believe jesus said you should turn the other cheek, not so? so why when faced with invading muslim armies did you abandon  what he preached? is that the christian way? follow your god's word only when it is convenient ?  cheesy cheesy or is your faith so weak?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

i keep telling you, go to the middle ages when your religion was at its height - what do you think they burnt joan of ark at the stake over? abegi stop all this double talk, you people need to stop trying to claim democratic values as christian   tongue tongue

What do you call cultural practice  when I've given you exampes from Nigeria,Iran,Iraq,India,Pakistan,Turkey,Saudi Arabia.Sudan,Kuwait and everywhere Islam is mentioned.

osisi and manic hyperbole. everywhere Islam is mentioned   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. na wa for obsession  cheesy

Every Religion. every tribe. every race mix cultural practices with things they do. so people mixing Islam with their cultural practices is no different.

thats what they do when they claim christianity is 'democratic cheesy and thats why 20 years down the line, they would fully have embraced gays. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

osisi and manic hyperbole. everywhere Islam is mentioned   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. na wa for obsession  cheesy

i swear cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
@$Osisi: Has it come to you that those who are in position of power, determine what is correct? We must never forget that their decision is binding, regardless of its morality, or lack of it. They determine who is just and matters of what is acceptable, etc.

There used to be a time in American society that homosexuality is not a thing that you could openly flunt. Today, many states have it as a law in their books.

Now let me come to the issue of killing because of leaving a religion for something else. While you blame Islam for all killings imaginable, you have not personally witnessed any. Or have you? If your answer is no, then the whole premise of your argument is hearsay. Thats not admissible in the court of law, or in the court of public opinion. WE are in the public opinion.

The Christians, groups or nations have killed and still killing nonChristians, simply because they are not Christians. Nothing else for their reason to kill. The Christians used their power and are now still doing it to kill Muslims. Osisi, look around you. Better watch a newscast any given evening. Since 2002, killing of Muslims is fair game. Killing, raping and sexual contact, male harrasing are all practiced in Iraq. Let me leave Afghanistan alone for the moment!

Dick Cheney finally by Allah confessed that late Sadaam Hussaine (ra) had nothing to do with 911! Haa. And over 100,000 Iraqi lives have been lost on a lie. Imagine, in a span of less than 10 years from a people, 100,000 people have been killed, except that they are different from their killer(s). In recent and present human histories, Christianity have single-handedly killed, unopposed, people who are not of their religion, or at least look like them.

The my god is bigger than your God mentality is ever the driving force for the irrationally instinctive Christians! If your Multiple gods are collectively powerful enough to guarantee your success in this life, then I see no reason for the mass killing, directly and in many cases supporting the Israelis to visit on the Muslims! Or are the Iraqis killed because that they are Iraqi's only?

The Christians' support for killers is indictment against them, because you have claimed that your religion preaches "turning the other cheek?" $Osisi tell me, has any of you, individually (you for example), communually or nationally (USA), Europe ever turned other cheek?

America stood against USSR for many decades without one side firing a shot at the other. During that time many nations were invaded by either USSR, England, and USA. There was not a single blood bath nor a coalition of the willing or the unwilling. This remained the norm until the muslims were noticed as an obsticle tat must be dealt with.

Well, even you a person whose profession is to save lives have not displayed a greater regard to muslim lives than a rifle carrying military man in the theater of war. I know you may say that you have muslim friends. Your single intention is that they convert out of their religion. I dont blame you since their is nothing that cautions you against it, nothng gives you the concept of freedom of religion!

Your friendship with Muslims is very caustic/toxic to their lives. Is like the friendship of a blackman or a Jew with a KKK! If he is loved, he is just unique and not the normal situation. Worse is that he could be the next shooting target!

Culture of Islam is different from culture of Iran, considering that they still celebrate/commemorate their years based on their preIslamic "enlightenedment", Iraq since they still cling to the many potteries and statues before Ibrahim (AS), Saudi Arabia, since it is a new "country, post Islam", and all the other places you mentioned; Afghanistan, or Pakistan etc, who should know that it is forbidden for Muslims to kill muslims (and you see it happeneing now: Thanks to the web and seed of discords from the nonMuslims). Inshort, is there a society on earth that have adopted Islamic culture based on Quran and Sunnah? None. The Africans have OAU, the Europeans have EEOC, There is NAFTA and Organization of the American States. There is the Pope, for crying out loud!

Why is it that the NonMuslims are standing against the establishment of the Kalifa? Japan was reconstituted after WW2. So was Germany. And Italy. Turkey's involvement did not bring an end to Turkey's islamic Identity, but the highest office of Islamic Unity, The Caliphate, itself! $Osisi, I think you forgot the atrocities of France on Algeria. Or of Italy and Belgium and France on many parts of Islamic Africa? And the division created by the British in India between the Muslims and the nonMusims, prior to independence. The evil of Christianity is very deep, and fatal, always on the society and culture it settles in.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2009
Can someone prove me wrong that Islam doesn't kill or torture apoststes?
Did Mohammed not kill apostates
Mukina why are you calling it cultural?
was Mohammed promoting culture or Islam when he asked people too kill apostates of Islam as recorded
or you don't know those verses and having you seen where Mohammed carried them out?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: Has it come to you that those who are in position of power, determine what is correct? We must never forget that their decision is binding, regardless of its morality, or lack of it. They determine who is just and matters of what is acceptable, etc.

There used to be a time in American society that homosexuality is not a thing that you could openly flunt. Today, many states have it as a law in their books.

Now let me come to the issue of killing because of leaving a religion for something else. While you blame Islam for all killings imaginable, you have not personally witnessed any. Or have you? If your answer is no, then the whole premise of your argument is hearsay. Thats not admissible in the court of law, or in the court of public opinion. WE are in the public opinion.

The Christians, groups or nations have killed and still killing nonChristians, simply because they are not Christians. Nothing else for their reason to kill. The Christians used their power and are now still doing it to kill Muslims. Osisi, look around you. Better watch a newscast any given evening. Since 2002, killing of Muslims is fair game. Killing, raping and sexual contact, male harrasing are all practiced in Iraq. Let me leave Afghanistan alone for the moment!

privates Cheney finally by Allah confessed that late Sadaam Hussaine (ra) had nothing to do with 911! Haa. And over 100,000 Iraqi lives have been lost on a lie. Imagine, in a span of less than 10 years from a people, 100,000 people have been killed, except that they are different from their killer(s). In recent and present human histories, Christianity have single-handedly killed, unopposed, people who are not of their religion, or at least look like them.

The my god is bigger than your God mentality is ever the driving force for the irrationally instinctive Christians! If your Multiple gods are collectively powerful enough to guarantee your success in this life, then I see no reason for the mass killing, directly and in many cases supporting the Israelis to visit on the Muslims! Or are the Iraqis killed because that they are Iraqi's only?

The Christians' support for killers is indictment against them, because you have claimed that your religion preaches "turning the other cheek?" $Osisi tell me, has any of you, individually (you for example), communually or nationally (USA), Europe ever turned other cheek?

America stood against USSR for many decades without one side firing a shot at the other. During that time many nations were invaded by either USSR, England, and USA. There was not a single blood bath nor a coalition of the willing or the unwilling. This remained the norm until the muslims were noticed as an obsticle tat must be dealt with.

Well, even you a person whose profession is to save lives have not displayed a greater regard to muslim lives than a rifle carrying military man in the theater of war. I know you may say that you have muslim friends. Your single intention is that they convert out of their religion. I dont blame you since their is nothing that cautions you against it, nothng gives you the concept of freedom of religion!

Your friendship with Muslims is very caustic/toxic to their lives. Is like the friendship of a blackman or a Jew with a KKK! If he is loved, he is just unique and not the normal situation. Worse is that he could be the next shooting target!

Culture of Islam is different from culture of Iran, considering that they still celebrate/commemorate their years based on their preIslamic "enlightenedment", Iraq since they still cling to the many potteries and statues before Ibrahim (AS), Saudi Arabia, since it is a new "country, post Islam", and all the other places you mentioned; Afghanistan, or Pakistan etc, who should know that it is forbidden for Muslims to kill muslims (and you see it happeneing now: Thanks to the web and seed of discords from the nonMuslims). Inshort, is there a society on earth that have adopted Islamic culture based on Quran and Sunnah? None. The Africans have OAU, the Europeans have EEOC, There is NAFTA and Organization of the American States. There is the Pope, for crying out loud!

Why is it that the NonMuslims are standing against the establishment of the Kalifa? Japan was reconstituted after WW2. So was Germany. And Italy. Turkey's involvement did not bring an end to Turkey's islamic Identity, but the highest office of Islamic Unity, The Caliphate, itself! $Osisi, I think you forgot the atrocities of France on Algeria. Or of Italy and Belgium and France on many parts of Islamic Africa? And the division created by the British in India between the Muslims and the nonMusims, prior to independence. The evil of Christianity is very deep, and fatal, always on the society and culture it settles in.

I am talking about the religion of Islam which categorically permits the killing of those who desert Islam as recorded in the hadiths upon which the killers of apostates base their judgements and you're beating about the bush.
Why does Islam use fear tactics to keep people in Islam?
None of you have proven me wrong so far and there are 3 of you.
Are you saying the title and assertions are wrong,prove me wrong.
Tell your readers that killing of apostates is anti Islamic and against the teachings of Mohammed
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2009
You people should answer osisi's question - leave debates about Christianity for later.  grin

$osisi:

Dod Mohammed not kill apostates

Yes or no?

Una get time sha, this Christian vs Muslim thing has been played out 1,000,000 times on nairaland. I no even get energy to post again.  grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
debosky:

[b]You people should answer osisi's question - leave debates about Christianity for later. grin[/b]Yes or no?

Una get time sha, this Christian vs Muslim thing has been played out 1,000,000 times on nairaland. I no even get energy to post again. grin

Gbam!
Very simple kweshion grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
$osisi:

Did Mohammed not kill apostates
Mukina why are you calling it cultural?
was Mohammed promoting culture or Islam when he asked people too kill apostates of Islam as recorded
or you don't know those verses and having you seen where Mohammed carried them out?
1, The Prophet never killed any apostates,

2, There is no clear evidence in Islam, that states that an apostate must be killed.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2009
osisi, you have failed to post any Hadith or verses from the Quran

is it  only vague conjecture you can hit us with ?  cheesy cheesy

Please do so and we will go on from there

Una get time sha, this Christian vs Muslim thing has been played out 1,000,000 times on nairaland. I no even get energy to post again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

ouch - Mukina beat me to it
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

is it only vague conjecture you can hit us with ? cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That was deliberate.
I started off the topic telling the readers this

[b]The four major Sunni Madh'hab (schools of Islamic jurisprudence) all agree that apostasy is the gravest sin in Islam and require the application of the death penalt[/b]y as long as the individual does not do so in ignorance or under duress, except for tha Hanafi school which regards women to be exempt[1][2]. They also differentiate between harmful apostasy and harmless apostasy[3] (also known as major and minor apostasy)[4]. According to Wael Hallaq nothing of the apostasy law are derived from the Qur'an,[5] although the jurist al-Shafi'i interpreted the Qu'ranic verse 2:217 as providing the main evidence for apostasy being a capital crime in Islam.[6]
In Islamic law (sharia), the consensus view is that a male apostate must be put to death unless he suffers from a mental disorder or converted under duress, for example, due to an imminent danger of being killed. A female apostate must be either executed, according to Shafi'i, Maliki, and Hanbali schools of Sunni Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh), or imprisoned until she reverts to Islam as advocated by the Sunni Hanafi school and by Shi'a scholars

Most Islamic scholars agree that the appropriate punishment for apostasy is beheading

But you [b]Oyb and mukin[/b]a tell the readers that the same Islamic schools of thought whose sharia laws you chesrish,are wrong in this stance.
You tell us they are in error and have no rights whatsoever to kill apostates?
Is that your stand before we continue?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
Madam
People even interpret sharia wrongly so this is no exception.

Your topic is based solely on hearsay and watnot.

back your points with proofs .
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

Madam

Ok
so the sharia is being interpreted wrongly?
and the Muslims that did all this below and millions more are wrong?

Taliban militants kill five Afghan men(including former mullah "Assad Ullah"wink who had converted to Christianity
More Christians Arrested in wake of "Apostasy"
Afghan Clerics Demand Convert Be Killed
Christian Convert Doctor Killed By Jihadists
Former Muslim Preacher's Conversion Leads to Imprisonment
Christians Arrested in Egyptian Crackdown on Converts
Convert Locked into Mental Hospital
Ex-Muslims Harrassed in Egypt
Christian who married Muslim convert captured trying to flee
Egypt Arrests 22 Muslim converts to Christianity
Christian Couple Imprisoned for Conversion
Declaration of Christian Converts in Egypt
Family: We face death in Egypt
Egyptians Persecuted for Turning to Christ
Egypt's Christian converts risk abuse
Christian convert from Islam Jailed
Muslim sheikh jailed for 18 months for Converting to Christianity
Rights Group Urges US to Rescue Ex-Muslims
Rights Group Rescues Ex-Muslims
Former Muslim Imam Hajji Husman Mohamed was beaten for his conversion to Christ
Muslims Attack Apostates in Ethiopia
Convert from Islam in India Remains on Death List
Converts from Islam Kidnapped in Indian Kashmir and Tanzania
Muslim Militants kill Prominent Ex-Muslim Christian Worker
Christian convert from Islam shot dead in Kashmir
Christian convert killed in Iraq
Convert Stabbed to Death
Iran Outlaws Muslims To Convert
Muslim Authorities charge converts from Islam with Apostasy in Iran
Iran's secret police arrest long time convert
New Converts Face Deteriorating Situation
Imprisoned Iranian Pastor may Face Death Penalty
Converts from Islam: unseen and unheard. Converts from Islam to Christianity are exposed to threats, even in the West.
Kuwait: Persecuted Convert Flees to America
Intolerance against Muslim Converts to Christianity
Lack of Religious freedom & Muslims Anger on Ex-Muslim Converts to Christianity
Malay Muslim Converted To Christianity Tortured By Police
Christian convert faces death threats
Religious Laws Oppress Christian Converts
Christian converts irk the world of Islam
Cattleman severely tortured for receiving Christ
The Life of a Convert in Nigeria: Fleeing Murder Threats
Christian converts from Islam face death threats
Seher Shafi, a Muslim convert on run for safety with her baby Angela and husband Naveed Paul
Ex-Muslim Christian come under constant threat and Torture
Woman Raped for Leaving Islam
Christian Pakistani teen escapes death
Muslim Convert to Christianity Butchered
Human rights abuses of Muslims who converted to Christianity in PA
Filipino Converts from Islam Facing Death Threats
Saudi convert to Christianity imprisoned
Convert from Islam to Christianity killed
Ex-Imam was imprisoned for his conversion to Christianity
Convert Christian beaten unconscious
Two converts to Christianity charged in Turkey
Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family
Some 3,000 Christians in the UK are in danger because they have chosen to convert from Islam
Muslims Turned Christian Pay the Price
Yemen Court Sentences Somali Convert To Death
Turkey,Muslim converts to Christianity face upto 3 year jail
Egypt, Persecution on Converts to Christianity
Detail : http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2009
Islam does not kill "apostates". Muhammad (AS) did not kill "apostates". Islam has One God, Allah. His Words are in the Quran (koran if you wanna be correct). There is One Qubla; Kaaba. There is one human authority; Muhammad (AS).  Everything and everyone else go these Sources for knowledge. If anyone provide a knowledge that has no footing/root in the two Sources, Quran and Sunnah, then when you find out the truth, from Quran and Sunnah, you must adopt it, and discard the thing that you already though is correct.

What is very interesting is that Quran is the Primary source. And Sunnah/Hadith is the secondary source. The secondary source will not disagree with the Primary source.

Now, we have answered $Osisi. Debosky we have satisfied your thirsty for brevity.

Wait and see. Watch the deceit coming soon from "you know who and the gang!"

And I have not posted, like clockwork, they confirmed my thought.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2009
$osisi:

Ok
so the sharia is being interpreted wrongly?
and the Muslims that did all this below and millions more are wrong?

Taliban militants kill five Afghan men(including former mullah "Assad Ullah"wink who had converted to Christianity
More Christians Arrested in wake of "Apostasy"
Afghan Clerics Demand Convert Be Killed
Christian Convert Doctor Killed By Jihadists
Former Muslim Preacher's Conversion Leads to Imprisonment
Christians Arrested in Egyptian Crackdown on Converts
Convert Locked into Mental Hospital
Ex-Muslims Harrassed in Egypt
Christian who married Muslim convert captured trying to flee
Egypt Arrests 22 Muslim converts to Christianity
Christian Couple Imprisoned for Conversion
Declaration of Christian Converts in Egypt
Family: We face death in Egypt
Egyptians Persecuted for Turning to Christ
Egypt's Christian converts risk abuse
Christian convert from Islam Jailed
Muslim sheikh jailed for 18 months for Converting to Christianity
Rights Group Urges US to Rescue Ex-Muslims
Rights Group Rescues Ex-Muslims
Former Muslim Imam Hajji Husman Mohamed was beaten for his conversion to Christ
Muslims Attack Apostates in Ethiopia
Convert from Islam in India Remains on Death List
Converts from Islam Kidnapped in Indian Kashmir and Tanzania
Muslim Militants kill Prominent Ex-Muslim Christian Worker
Christian convert from Islam shot dead in Kashmir
Christian convert killed in Iraq
Convert Stabbed to Death
Iran Outlaws Muslims To Convert
Muslim Authorities charge converts from Islam with Apostasy in Iran
Iran's secret police arrest long time convert
New Converts Face Deteriorating Situation
Imprisoned Iranian Pastor may Face Death Penalty
Converts from Islam: unseen and unheard. Converts from Islam to Christianity are exposed to threats, even in the West.
Kuwait: Persecuted Convert Flees to America
Intolerance against Muslim Converts to Christianity
Lack of Religious freedom & Muslims Anger on Ex-Muslim Converts to Christianity
Malay Muslim Converted To Christianity Tortured By Police
Christian convert faces death threats
Religious Laws Oppress Christian Converts
Christian converts irk the world of Islam
Cattleman severely tortured for receiving Christ
The Life of a Convert in Nigeria: Fleeing Murder Threats
Christian converts from Islam face death threats
Seher Shafi, a Muslim convert on run for safety with her baby Angela and husband Naveed Paul
Ex-Muslim Christian come under constant threat and Torture
Woman Raped for Leaving Islam
Christian Pakistani teen escapes death
Muslim Convert to Christianity Butchered
Human rights abuses of Muslims who converted to Christianity in PA
Filipino Converts from Islam Facing Death Threats
Saudi convert to Christianity imprisoned
Convert from Islam to Christianity killed
Ex-Imam was imprisoned for his conversion to Christianity
Convert Christian beaten unconscious
Two converts to Christianity charged in Turkey
Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family
Some 3,000 Christians in the UK are in danger because they have chosen to convert from Islam
Muslims Turned Christian Pay the Price
Yemen Court Sentences Somali Convert To Death
Turkey,Muslim converts to Christianity face upto 3 year jail
Egypt, Persecution on Converts to Christianity
Detail : http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims

is this your proof?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

1, The Prophet never killed any apostates,

2, There is no clear evidence in Islam, that states that an apostate must be killed.

So if I give you an authentic hadith where Mohammed killed or sanctioned the killing of people who disagreed with him and his ways,would that make you a liar?

secondly are you saying there's a chance that killing of apostates could be Islamic not cultural but it's not clear? (looks like the truth is beginning to come out)
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by JJYOU: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2009
mukina2:

Madam

mukina you know better i tot.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2009
Human right watch: I think the people of DC need human right watch to ask why don't they have a single congressman in the US House of representative? My proof of the fact that those who have the power make the rulings of right and wrong!
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2009
osisi, please - we saw that  - abi all your websites with their spurious and out of context misrepresentations of the Hadith and the Quran have no concrete quotes?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

weird that osisi who has always mocked me for quoting wikipedia is referencing it.

perhaps she had someone engage in a quick act of vandalisation?  cheesy

although the jurist al-Shafi'i interpreted the Qu'ranic verse 2:217 as providing the main evidence for apostasy being a capital crime in Islam

see verse 2:217

217. " They ask you (O' Muhammad) concerning the sacred month about fighting in it. Say: 'Fighting in it is a grave (sin); but to bar (people) from Allah's way, and to deny Him (to prevent access) to the Sacred Mosque, and to drive its people therefrom is, a graver (crime) with Allah. Sedition is more gravous than slaughter. They will not cease fighting against you until they turn you back from your religion, if they can. But whoever of you turns back from his religion, and dies disbelieving ِ such are they whose deeds shall be of no avail in this world and Hereafter; those are the inhabitants of the Fire, wherein they shall dwell forever."

please explain how this is interpreted as you claim it is  grin grin grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
OYB
haaa lol grin

Osisi
The prophet never ever killed anyone or ordered for anyone to be killed for leaving islam.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Qur'anic reference This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. (January 2009)

The Qur'an states that God (in Arabic, Allah) despises apostasy. See verses [Qur'an 3:72], [Qur'an 3:90],[Qur'an 16:106],[Qur'an 4:137] and [Qur'an 5:54] which deal with apostasy directly and which state that Allah will punish and reject apostates in the afterlife. Except 16:106-109, the verses that discuss apostasy all appear in surahs identified as Madinan and belong to the period when the Islamic state had been established.

W. Heffening states that in Qur'an "the apostate is threatened with punishment in the next world only," adding that Shafi'is interpret verse [Qur'an 2:217] as adducing the main evidence for the death penalty in the Qur'an. Wael Hallaq holds that "nothing in the law governing apostate and apostasy derives from the letter of the holy text."[5]

The dissenting Shia jurist Grand Ayatollah Hossein-Ali Montazeri, a significant Shi'a religious authority, states that the above verses do not prescribe an earthly penalty for apostasy.[11]

some stuff that our manic crusader failed to include  in her original post cheesy cheesy cheesy

see osisi resorting to copy and paste mudslinging  cheesy cheesy cheesy - where are all those dudes from her crew who mock me for doing the same cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
aLet me lay more foundation about the happenings of today before we delve into the Koran and hadiths.
You folks don't be in a hurry,the thread is only 2 pages long grin

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — A study finds that[b] textbooks at a private Islamic school in northern Virginia teach students it is permissible for Muslims to kill adulterers and converts from Islam.[/b]
The Islamic Saudi Academy receives much of its funding from the Saudi government and teaches roughly 900 students in grades K-12 at campuses in Alexandria and Fairfax.

[b]The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom said Wednesday that it obtained 17 of the academy's textbooks and found several disturbing passages.[/b]A 12th-grade text says that apostates -- those who leave Islam -- and adulterers may be permissibly killed. A social studies text states that "the Jews conspired against Islam and its people."

where did this ideology emanate from?
culture or Islam?
why are there no other religions that teach killing of it's apostates?
Hmm
I'll prove that it's unequivocally Islamic  but I'll do it slowly ,be patient folks.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

some stuff that our manic crusader failed to include  in her original post cheesy cheesy cheesy

see osisi resorting to copy and paste mudslinging  cheesy cheesy cheesy - where are all those dudes from her crew who mock me for doing the same cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

noo they do not copy and paste na grin grin They never do nothing wrong either grin never forger that angry grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

is it  only vague conjecture you can hit us with ?  cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

how many do u want?

quran 9:5
Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

SURA 2:39: But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.

SURA 2:191: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

SURA 2:194: And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who ward off (evil).

SURA 4:89: They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them

SURA 4:91: If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands, then take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.

do u want more?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2009
how many do u want?

quran 9:5
Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

SURA 2:39: But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.

SURA 2:191: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

SURA 2:194: And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who ward off (evil).

SURA 4:89: They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them

SURA 4:91: If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands, then take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.

see this olodo

your matriach is talking about apostates
are you really too stupid to comprehend what she is posting?

if you want to get into slaying unbelievers - theres plenty in your bible that endorses it abi you've forgotten Leviticus and how your hero dawoda nackson was defending the rape of women captured in war  grin grin cry cry

the christian way - throw all the mud you can - some may stick  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2009
ICS grin grin grin make i liff una for topic grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Greediness And Its Treatment / The Importance Of Giving Sadaqa (charity) / Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.