Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty (5441 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by JJYOU: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

This same verse was d one d xtrians justify by persecuting and torturing those who reject xtrianity in d middle ages
Abuzola:

Jesus said luke 19:27 As for these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here & slay them
attention seeker. i but you be mujahadeen too.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by debosky(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola Illiteracy is a disease

Luke 19: 24-27

24 “Then, turning to the others standing nearby, the king ordered, ‘Take the money from this servant, and give it to the one who has ten pounds.’

25 “‘But, master,’ they said, ‘he already has ten pounds!’

26 “‘Yes,’ the king replied, ‘and to those who use well what they are given, even more will be given. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. 27 And as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.’”

This was a story being told by Jesus, not an order to kill. That misguided people have used it to justify their evil doesn't mean Jesus commanded it.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

havent u heard, Jesus said, love ur enemies, pray for them.

mohammed and allah said, chase them and kill them.

this highlights what i keep pointing at - the failure of christains to follow the ridiculous tenets set in their fgalse religion

why did you lot embark on the crusades instead of 'praying for the heathen muslims? or is your god a liar whose word you must deny ?  cheesy

oyb's quote.

Allah's Apostle sent us in a mission (i.e. am army-unit) and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire." When we intended to depart, Allah's Apostle said, "I have ordered you to burn so-and-so and so-and-so, and it is none but Allah Who punishes with fire, so, if you find them, kill them."

Narrated Ikrima

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

i notice that you conveniently ignored the fact that i could not find any of your other so called hadith.

now let me explain this to you in terms you so called lovers who failed to follow your god's injunction will understand

The quraiysh were hostile to the first muslims. Muslims were peresecuted, killed etal

it was a case of you are a muslim, or you are with us.

there were at least two attempts on Prophet Mohammed's PBUH, life and once  someone actually put a hex on him( ths is why we have suratul nas or is it suratul falaq)

now imagine a fellow, say dawodu in those times . he becomes a muslim. his life changes.no more fornication, no more alcohol, etc. his friends desert him he is ostracized. if  his faith is of the weak kind that subsists on good times and love. and it weakens

muslims fled from mecca to medina, and dawodu flees with them .

The quraiysh,  raised an army to deal with the Muslims . they did this on three separate occassions.

so here we have it. dawodu, who is in medina, and who is weak in faith. as i said before, none of the worldly pleasures he so loved are available to him, and he decides to go back to idolatry. but will the quraish accept him back with open arms? without any intel or info?maybe they'll even get him to try to poison Prophet Muhammed.

what is the penalty for turncoats during wartime under martial law ?

Prophet Muhammed was many things, Statesman , General, Mayor, Diplomat

he ordered what the circumstances called for anyone who turned apostate in those times would have become an informer for the unbelievers. or do you think back then it was noisemakers on the internet that Muslims faced , or the threat of annihilation from a larger enemy? if only Islam were a religion of love, the muslims would have met the quraiysh with love, as the Christians did the muslim invaders (wait - they didn't  cheesy)

so, all osisi's arguments are hinged on only one hadith that can be confirmed . as i stated, i cannot find any of the others. perhaps she can be kind enough to provide her sources  smiley

now that you lot are done patting yourselves on the back, would you kindly tur to leviticus.

PS, osisi, stop being duplicitous, the religion of the jews, whiose boots dawoda nacksn is so fixated on clearly advocated warfare .

This was a story being told by Jesus, not an order to kill. That misguided people have used it to justify their evil doesn't mean Jesus commanded it.

were the crusades misguided?  were they following biblical injunctions or doing their own thing?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by debosky(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2009
oyb:

were the crusades misguided?  were they following biblical injunctions or doing their own thing?

I am not competent to hold a debate about the crusades, my knowledge is sketchy at best. What is clear is that many evils have been propagated using twisted words from Christianity.

What I can say with conviction is thiss is this - nowhere does Jesus, who laid aside many of the practices (which sometimes involved killing) of the old testament advocate, command or condone killing, for any reason. Any evidence to the contrary should be provided.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2009
na wa . .you guys are still on this. cheesy

OYB
you get time for osisi o cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

I am not competent to hold a debate about the crusades, my knowledge is sketchy at best. What is clear is that many evils have been propagated using twisted words from Christianity.

thank you for your honesty smiley

now, if it had been my good friend dawoda nackson. . . tongue
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2009
behold the copy and paste lies of noetic  cheesy

this is a link to the entire sahih bukari. i stated earlier that i could not trace any of noetics socalled lhadith  on my pc, so i hit up the net

there are four volumes in sahih bukari, and can be found here -

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh1/index.htm

lets just pick some of noetic the dubious liar for jesus posts -

Bukhari (83:37) - "Allah's Apostle never killed anyone except in one of the following three situations: (1) A person who killed somebody unjustly, was killed (in Qisas,) (2) a married person who committed illegal sexual intercourse and (3) a man who fought against Allah and His Apostle and deserted Islam and became an apostate."

no 83:37

these are all the 37s in the volumes

Hadith 1:37

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven."

Hadith 2:37

Narrated Abu Umama bin Sahl bin Hunaif:
I heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan (repeating the statements of the Adhan) while he was sitting on the pulpit. When the Muadh-dhin pronounced the Adhan saying, "Allahu-Akbar, Allahu Akbar", Muawiya said: "Allah Akbar, Allahu Akbar." And when the Muadh-dhin said, "Ash-hadu an la ilaha illal-lah (I testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah)", Muawiya said, "And (so do) I". When he said, "Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulullah" (I testify that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle), Muawiya said, "And (so do) I". When the Adhan was finished, Muawiya said, "O people, when the Muadh-dhin pronounced the Adhan I heard Allah's Apostle on this very pulpit saying what you have just heard me saying".

Hadith 3:37

Narrated Salim:
(Abdullah) bin 'Umar used to say, "Is not (the following of) the tradition of Allah's Apostle sufficient for you? If anyone of you is prevented from performing Hajj, he should perform the Tawaf of the Ka'ba and between As-Safa and Al-Marwa and then finish the Ihram and everything will become legal for him which was illegal for him (during the state of Ihram) and he can perform Hajj in a following year and he should slaughter a Hadi or fast in case he cannot afford the Hadi."

Hadith 4:37

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "My heirs will not inherit a Dinar or a Dirham (i.e. money), for whatever I leave (excluding the adequate support of my wives and the wages of my employees) is given in charity."
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2009
Bukhari (84:57) - "[In the words of] Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

these are all the 57s in the volumes

Hadith 4:57

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet sent seventy men from the tribe of Bani Salim to the tribe of Bani Amir. When they reached there, my maternal uncle said to them, "I will go ahead of you, and if they allow me to convey the message of Allah's Apostle (it will be all right); otherwise you will remain close to me." So he went ahead of them and the pagans granted him security But while he was reporting the message of the Prophet , they beckoned to one of their men who stabbed him to death. My maternal uncle said, "Allah is Greater! By the Lord of the Kaba, I am successful." After that they attached the rest of the party and killed them all except a lame man who went up to the top of the mountain. (Hammam, a sub-narrator said, "I think another man was saved along with him)." Gabriel informed the Prophet that they (i.e the martyrs) met their Lord, and He was pleased with them and made them pleased. We used to recite, "Inform our people that we have met our Lord, He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased " Later on this Quranic Verse was cancelled. The Prophet invoked Allah for forty days to curse the murderers from the tribe of Ral, Dhakwan, Bani Lihyan and Bam Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and his Apostle

Hadith 2:57

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) talked about Friday and said, "There is an hour (opportune time) on Friday and if a Muslim gets it while praying and asks something from Allah, then Allah will definitely meet his demand." And he (the Prophet) pointed out the shortness of that time with his hands.

Hadith 3:57

Narrated 'Aisha the wife of the Prophet:
Allah's Apostle called the salamander a bad animal, but I did not hear him ordering it to be killed."

Hadith 1:57

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
Once the Prophet remained behind us in a journey. He joined us while we were performing ablution for the prayer which was over-due. We were just passing wet hands over our feet (and not washing them properly) so the Prophet addressed us in a loud voice and said twice or thrice: "Save your heels from the fire."

perhaps the overzealous liars for the christian god misinterpreted salamander to mean man cheesy cheesy cheesy

so where did noetic get his Bukhari (84:57) from?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2009
from noetic:
Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

these are all the 271s in the volumes

Hadith 1:271

Narrated 'Aisha:
It is as if I am just looking at the glitter of scent in the parting of the Prophet's head hair while he was a Muhrim.

Hadith 2:271

Narrated Muwarriq:
I asked Ibn 'Umar "Do you offer the Duha prayer?" He replied in the negative. I further asked, "Did 'Umar use to pray it?" He (Ibn 'Umar) replied in the negative. I again asked, "Did Abu Bakr use to pray it?" He replied in the negative. I again asked, "Did the Prophet use to pray it?" Ibn 'Umar replied, "I don't think he did."

Hadith 3:271

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet passed by a fallen date and said, "Were it not for my doubt that this might have been given in charity, I would have eaten it." And narrated Abu Huraira the Prophet said, "I found a date-fruit fallen on my bed."

Hadith 4:271

Narrated Jabir:
The Prophet said, "Who is ready to kill Ka'b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to kill him?" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet replied, "I do (i.e. allow you)."

about Ka'b_ibn_al-Ashraf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka'b_ibn_al-Ashraf

Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf (Arabic: كعب بن الاشرف‎)(d. 624) was a chief of the Jewish tribe of Banu Nadir and a poet, who was assassinated by an order of Muhammad. Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf was born to a Jewish mother from the Banu Nadir tribe and an Arab father, and he followed his mother's religion.[1][2]

According to Ibn Ishaq, Muhammad called upon his followers to kill Ka'b because the latter "had gone to Mecca after Badr and provoked Quraysh to fight the prophet. He also composed verses in which he bewailed the victims of Quraysh who had been killed at Badr. Shortly afterwards he returned to Medina and composed amatory verses of an insulting nature about the Muslim women."[3] Other historiographical sources state that the reason for killing of Ka'b was that he had plotted with a group of Jews to kill Muhammad. The writings of the later commentators such as al-Zamakhshari, al-Tabarsi, al-Razi and al-Baydawi provide another distinct report according to which Ka'b was killed because Gabriel had informed Muhammad about a treaty signed by himself and Aba Sufyan creating an alliance between the Quraysh and forty Jews against Muhammad during Ka'b's visit to Mecca (According to Professor Uri Rubin, some allusions to the existence of an anti-Muhammadan treaty between Quraysh and Ibn al-Ashraf may be found in the earlier sources).[3]

[edit]
Interactions with Muhammad

Ka'b was infuriated at Muhammad's execution of a number of Meccan notables of the Quraysh tribe who had been captured after the Muslim victory in the Battle of Badr in March 624.[1] The traditional Muslim biography of Muhammad reports Ka'b as saying ", if Muhammad has indeed struck down those people, then it were better to be buried in the earth than to walk upon it!"[4]

Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf rode to the Quraish at Mecca, in order to lament the loss at Badr and to incite them to take up arms to regain lost honour, noting the statement of Muhammad: "He (Ka'b) has openly assumed enmity to us and speaks evil of us and he has gone over to the polytheists (who were at war with Muslims) and has made them gather against us for fighting". This too was thought to be in contravention of the Constitution of Medina, of which the tribe led by Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf was a signatory, which prohibited them from "extending any support" to the tribes of Mecca, namely the Quraish. Some sources suggest that during his visit to Mecca, Ka'b concluded a treaty with Abu Sufyan, stipulating cooperation between the Quraysh and Jews against Muhammad.[3]

Upon returning to Medina, Ka'b also wrote erotic poetry about Muslim women, which Muhammad and his followers found offensive.[1][4]

Muhammad called upon his followers to kill Ka'b, and Muhammad ibn Maslama offered his services, collecting four others, including a foster-brother of Ka'b. By pretending to have turned against Muhammad, they enticed Ka'b out of his fortress on a moonlight night[1] for what was supposed to be negotiations of Ka'b's sale of food to them. After Ka'b walked out of his fortress to meet Muhammad ibn Maslama and his companions, they attacked Ka'b and killed him in spite of his vigorous resistance.[5][6]

A number of reasons are given for the assassination. One reason is that al-Ashraf had tried to provoke the Quraysh against Muhammad, and later composed verses insulting Muslim women. Another reason is his attempt to assassinate Muhammad.[3] Finally, Muhammad was acting in accordance with the norms of the Arab society of that period which demanded retaliation for a slight to a group's honor.[2]

The Jews were terrified at the assassination of Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, and as a Muslim biographer of Muhammad put it ", there was not a Jew who did not fear for his life".[7] Shortly after the killing of Ka'b, Muhammad attacked Banu Nadir and expelled them from Medina.[8]

one wonders how  a jew who was mobilizing the Quraiysh against the muslims suddenly metamorphosed into an apostate  cheesy cheesy

you christans are something else - though you and the guy seem to have a lot in common  cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
oyb responds with 3 bombs. grin

over to noetic. grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Abuzola(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Well let me remind you, the bible is been changed on a regular basis, if the verse was twisted it isn't my problem, in the middle ages it was a direct order before it was canvased
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Davidylan: I have to do other things too, David. There are other aspects to my life than Nairaland! But then, as I read your daring me to expose your eligion for what it is, I cant but remember how I lote the spanish inquisition stories. So I just went on a google search for it. I am sure you use google for all your religious arguments. NO? Enjoy.

WebHide optionsShow options, Results 1 - 10 of about 256,000 for who were killed in the spanish inquisition. (0.28 seconds)

Search ResultsWikiAnswers - How many people died from the InquisitionHow many people died during the inquisition? How many jews died in the
spanish inquisition? How many people were killed by the inquisition? ,

wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_from_the_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_were_killed_during_the_Spanish_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

www.cyberessays.com/History/47.htm - Cached - Similar

www.rev-know-it-all.com/2007/2007---05-27.html - Cached - Similar

ask.reference.com/web?q=How+Many+People+Were+Killed+in+the+Inquisition&qsrc=2892&l=dir&o=10601 - Cached - Similar
Spanish Inquisition - An Attack Against Women? essaysA bloodshed, reckless, and frightening, the Spanish inquisition became a , The amount of women that were killed in these trials seems insanely high, ,

www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/99979.html - Similar

www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2004/s1133065.htm - Cached - Similar
Rejection of Pascal's Wager: The Spanish InquisitionThe methods of the Spanish Inquisition, like all forms of Christian religious trials, were the negation of every principle of justice known to man. ,

www.geocities.com/paulntobin/spanish.html - Cached - Similar
Spanish InquisitionSep 18, 2004 , (1) Jews were the primary target of persecution; and (2) In the process many, many Jews were killed. The Spanish Inquisition was an entirely ,

www.holocaust-history.org/questions/spanish-inquisition.shtml - Cached - Similar
Searches related to: who were killed in the spanish inquisition conversos spanish inquisition ferdinand and isabella spanish inquisition queen isabella spanish inquisition the spanish inquisition torture
catholic spanish inquisition spanish inquisition punishments happened spanish inquisition spanish inquisition islam

Do your own research and don't be emotional about it! I am sure you will before you die know Christianity for what it is. There is nothing natural about it. It is completely unbelieveable. You cant have a legislation that is impossible for man to carry out being imposed on mankind. Afterall, the King you are anmed after, King David fought wars as necessary! When appropriate, If his person was not good, your parents would not have named you after him. Afterall, they didnt call you Judas Iscariot, No? And you in all your loving Jesus have not seen fit to change your name to Jesus! Finally, nothing Jesus said that you have done, yet. Like his turning the other cheek will be an impossibility for you in Rochester. NO? Of course. Your enemy is a person who comes to your home, and at gunpoint wants all your hard earned cash and wants your wife, too. I wanna see how much love you have for that sucker, whe you are looking straight into the barrel of his gun.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
oyb:

from noetic:
Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

these are all the 271s in the volumes

about Ka'b_ibn_al-Ashraf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka'b_ibn_al-Ashraf

one wonders how  a jew who was mobilizing the Quraiysh against the muslims suddenly metamorphosed into an apostate  cheesy cheesy

you christans are something else - though you and the guy seem to have a lot in common  cheesy cheesy

osisi provided u with real life victims of islamic apostasy, I also provided u with quranic and hadith injunctions commanding all muslims to kill.
what else do u want?

and then u turn to christianity. . . . . u are as pathetic as olabowale.

Do christians kill in any name for any reason today? have u ever heard of a christian apostasy killing?
This is not a muslim versus christian issue, this is right versus wrong. Islam infringes on fundamental human rights and liberties that all men MUST enjoy, in this advanced 21st century age.

Are u comfortable with the killings in islam?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan: I have to do other things too, David. There are other aspects to my life than Nairaland! But then, as I read your daring me to expose your eligion for what it is, I cant but remember how I lote the spanish inquisition stories. So I just went on a google search for it. I am sure you use google for all your religious arguments. NO? Enjoy.

WebHide optionsShow options, Results 1 - 10 of about 256,000 for who were killed in the spanish inquisition. (0.28 seconds)

Search ResultsWikiAnswers - How many people died from the InquisitionHow many people died during the inquisition? How many jews died in the
spanish inquisition? How many people were killed by the inquisition? ,

wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_from_the_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_were_killed_during_the_Spanish_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition - Cached - Similar

www.cyberessays.com/History/47.htm - Cached - Similar

www.rev-know-it-all.com/2007/2007---05-27.html - Cached - Similar

ask.reference.com/web?q=How+Many+People+Were+Killed+in+the+Inquisition&qsrc=2892&l=dir&o=10601 - Cached - Similar
Spanish Inquisition - An Attack Against Women? essaysA bloodshed, reckless, and frightening, the Spanish inquisition became a , The amount of women that were killed in these trials seems insanely high, ,

www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/99979.html - Similar

www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2004/s1133065.htm - Cached - Similar
Rejection of Pascal's Wager: The Spanish InquisitionThe methods of the Spanish Inquisition, like all forms of Christian religious trials, were the negation of every principle of justice known to man. ,

www.geocities.com/paulntobin/spanish.html - Cached - Similar
Spanish InquisitionSep 18, 2004 , (1) Jews were the primary target of persecution; and (2) In the process many, many Jews were killed. The Spanish Inquisition was an entirely ,

www.holocaust-history.org/questions/spanish-inquisition.shtml - Cached - Similar
Searches related to: who were killed in the spanish inquisition conversos spanish inquisition ferdinand and isabella spanish inquisition queen isabella spanish inquisition the spanish inquisition torture
catholic spanish inquisition spanish inquisition punishments happened spanish inquisition spanish inquisition islam

Do your own research and don't be emotional about it! I am sure you will before you die know Christianity for what it is. There is nothing natural about it. It is completely unbelieveable. You cant have a legislation that is impossible for man to carry out being imposed on mankind. Afterall, the King you are anmed after, King David fought wars as necessary! When appropriate, If his person was not good, your parents would not have named you after him. Afterall, they didnt call you Judas Iscariot, No? And you in all your loving Jesus have not seen fit to change your name to Jesus! Finally, nothing Jesus said that you have done, yet. Like his turning the other cheek will be an impossibility for you in Rochester. NO? Of course. Your enemy is a person who comes to your home, and at gunpoint wants all your hard earned cash and wants your wife, too. I wanna see how much love you have for that sucker, whe you are looking straight into the barrel of his gun.

this is a raw display of ignorance.

did Jesus command any one to kill for any reason? common sense should tell u that this are politically motivated killings.
It has been repeatedly established from ur koran and haddiths that u are commanded to kill, by allah and master slave mohammed.
islam is all about killing and violence, christianity . . . .LOVE.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

osisi provided u with real life victims of islamic apostasy,

real life victims she witnessed right?

I also provided u with quranic and hadith injunctions commanding all muslims to kill.
what else do u want?
the topic here is apostates undecided

You guys always turn things around to suit urselves
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ noetic, stop skirting the issue

where did you get your falsehoods from ?  cheesy cheesy

are you ready to admit that you are nothing more than a double talking, mealy mouthed, hypocritical dubious liar ?  cheesy cheesy

Question for Osisi when will you start a thread on the jews ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i do believe the old testament which they follow sanctions killing, rape, sacking of towns, and genocide as a duty, not so  cheesy cheesy cheesy

loking forward to your starting a thread on that -

if of course you are sincere and not just crazy about Islam   cheesy cheesy cheesy

islam is all about killing and violence, christianity . . . .LOVE.

i just love the love you peeps are showing to the child witches in aqua ibom  cheesy cheesy

noetic, please tell me , were the crusades politically motivated ?  cheesy cheesy what of the salem witch trials ? and the spanish inquisition? what of the love you people showed to scientists back in the day?

you people are so blinkered by your own hypocrisy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its sad undecided undecided
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
mukina2:

real life victims she witnessed right?

do we have to witness it when it happens to u, before we cry out for justice?

The islamic line of argument on this forum is very very embarrassing. It sparks hypocrisy, bias, beclouded sentiments, lack of education and an astonishing amount of ignorance.

are u comfortable with the killing of apostates? are u happy that u have little or no right under islamic rule/injunctions as a lady? u could not even tell me why u are a muslim. . . . .

are u in any way denying the violence in islam? my advice to u, is to be objective not only on this forum, but in ur day to day life.
why not just objectively consider all that have been said for and against islam, and seek the face of GOD.
I do not criticise ur religion because I am a christian, I simply criticise it because of the very many contradictions. They are too many to be ignored.

the topic here is apostates undecided

You guys always turn things around to suit urselves

u are accussing the wrong people . . .  .go over the thread and see who started this. . .  . . olabowale.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
oyb:

@ noetic, stop skirting the issue

where did you get your falsehoods from ?  cheesy cheesy

are you ready to admit that you are nothing more than a double talking, mealy mouthed, hypocritical dubious liar ?
 cheesy cheesy

Question for Osisi when will you start a thread on the jews ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i do believe the old testament which they follow sanctions killing, rape, sacking of towns, and genocide as a duty, not so  cheesy cheesy cheesy

loking forward to your starting a thread on that -

if of course you are sincere and not just crazy about Islam   cheesy cheesy cheesy

i just love the love you peeps are showing to the child witches in aqua ibom  cheesy cheesy

noetic, please tell me , were the crusades politically motivated ?  cheesy cheesy what of the salem witch trials ? and the spanish inquisition? what of the love you people showed to scientists back in the day?

you people are so blinkered by your own hypocrisy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy its sad undecided undecided

this is why I hate debating with unintelligent people.

can u chronologically list my lies and falsehood?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic, has fanaticism made you blind as well as stupid ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

with the exception of the first, all the so called hadith you posted are false

abi you failed to see the 'over to noetic' ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

also, please explain the love you lot are showing to child witches in aqua ibom  cheesy cheesy cheesy

and can you shed light for unintelligent folk like me as to how jews are not mandated to kill rape and murder in the name of yahweh - if as you dubiously claim, this is about right and wrong  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by JJYOU: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

this is why I hate debating with unintelligent people.

can u chronologically list my lies and falsehood?
what did u expect from a bunch of fornicating lunatics hiding behind mohammed said to hate and kill. intead of talking inteligently they go about asking for fattuahs and ban as if they are kids.

hail the mujahadeens. soemone told me the fool leading the niger delta stupidity was an alhaji too
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Abuzola(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
Jesus is GOD
God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there.  He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).  

He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).

In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married.  When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!  Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church!  In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered. (How dare you even open ur mouth when your God did even worst)

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).   This is disgusting, what a religion plus their god
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic2:

do we have to witness it when it happens to u, before we cry out for justice?
i posted that because you said it like she witnessed them.

The islamic line of argument on this forum is very very embarrassing. It sparks hypocrisy, bias, beclouded sentiments, lack of education and an astonishing amount of ignorance.
you are not the first to say so and defly wont be the last. since your own arguments never lack of anything. be my guest cheesy

are u comfortable with the killing of apostates?
I already replied Osisi on the apostates. check my reply to her

are u happy that u have little or no right under islamic rule/injunctions as a lady?

where did you get this from? who told you i had no right? stop twisting things i beg cheesy

u could not even tell me why u are a muslim. . . . .
na by force? if i choose not to tell you does that mean i do not know?

are u in any way denying the violence in islam? my advice to u, is to be objective not only on this forum, but in ur day to day life.
Mr, i only called ur attention to what the thread is about, because you guys are fond of drawing other issues that are not being discussed. every religion, tribe, race culture has its good and bad sides, why must it be Islam this and Islam that all the time?
LOL i think you need that advice, let people practice their religion in peace.
why not just objectively consider all that have been said for and against islam, and seek the face of GOD.

I do not criticise ur religion because I am a christian, I simply criticise it because of the very many contradictions. They are too many to be ignored.
Yeah and i am the president of South Africa cheesy
u are accussing the wrong people . . .  .go over the thread and see who started this. . .  . . olabowale.
wrong. you did. check your first ever post
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
oyb:

noetic, has fanaticism made you blind as well as stupid ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

with the exception of the first, all the so called hadith you posted are false

abi you failed to see the 'over to noetic' ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

also, please explain the love you lot are showing to child witches in aqua ibom  cheesy cheesy cheesy

and can you shed light for unintelligent folk like me as to how jews are not mandated to kill rape and murder in the name of yahweh - if as you dubiously claim, this is about right and wrong  cheesy cheesy cheesy

now i get ur point. type in the haddiths I pasted into google and see what comes up, thou pathetic ignoramus.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2009
mukina2:

i posted that because you said it like she witnessed them.
you are not the first to say so and defly wont be the last. since your own arguments never lack of anything. be my guest cheesy
I already replied Osisi on the apostates. check my reply to her

where did you get this from? who told you i had no right? stop twisting things i beg cheesy
na by force? if i choose not to tell you does that mean i do not know?
Mr, i only called ur attention to what the thread is about, because you guys are fond of drawing other issues that are not being discussed. every religion, tribe, race culture has its good and bad sides, why must it be Islam this and Islam that all the time?
LOL i think you need that advice, let people practice their religion in peace.
Yeah and i am the president of South Africa :Dwrong. you did. check your first ever post
Fine. Good choice u have made.

but by coming into the "why I am not a muslim thread" and refusing to answer the simple question "why are u a muslim", I simply assumed u dont know. so why dont u prove me wrong and tell us all why EXACTLY u are a muslim.

And please educate me, what are ur rights in islam? please educate my ignorance.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
now i get ur point. type in the haddiths I pasted into google and see what comes up, thou pathetic ignoramus.

olodo,

what kind of student are you  grin grin grin grin

so without google, you are nothing  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

google as you go crusading.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i took you to a webpage that included the entire sahih bukari, and with the exception of what osisi posted, nothing of yours was there. cheesy cheesy cheesy

or is the fact that you are in perpetual childhood, making you so credulous that you believe EVERYTHING  you see on the internet  cheesy cheesy cheesy

if i showed you web links that say elvis lives you'd take em hook line and sinker as well  cheesy cheesy cheesy

JJYOU:

what did u expect from a bunch of fornicating lunatics hiding behind mohammed said to hate and kill. intead of talking inteligently they go about asking for fattuahs and ban as if they are kids.

hail the mujahadeens.  soemone told me the fool leading the niger delta stupidity was an alhaji too

ode  cheesy cheesy

so who is leading the IRA, ETA, FARC etal?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

do you people have anything between your ears at all  cheesy cheesy?

dokubo has since been defanged. its 100% christians running the show in the ND now . no big suprise that you are ignorant of that  cheesy cheesy cheesy

And please educate me, what are ur rights in islam? please educate my ignorance.

mr liar liar, don't derail the thread  cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
@Noetic: Do you even read your Bible? Jesus said with his own mouth that they should bring some people before him and slay them. You guys call it Parable. That it was not refering to Jesus. But in other situations like the Bridal group with lamps awaiting their groom, you will turn around and say it is Jesus that was the groom. The same Jesus who never was married!

If parable is for Jesus or not, you guys must be constitent! You can choose one, not one this time and the other at another time. Thats called trickery! You can trick all the people sometimes, but you can fool all the people all the time!

And by the way, the spanish inquisition demostrated how demonic Christianity is. On one hand they say they belief. On the other hand their actions belied their statement. The Spanish inquisition went all the way to the top; the Pope. And no Protestant protested against it. You protestant, if thats what you are is guilty by complacancy!

Only Allah alone knows how much you guys deviated from the path. I am certain that you completely missed the road! While the Christians of Spain in their delution said convert or die, many died and many converted. That included the Jews.

By the way, you know there is a verse in your book of Revelation that says Jesus will come back and under him it is convert or die, for the for the Jews? I hope you are not ignorant of that verse? Maybe, you are. Maybe you are from your head in the sand syndrome that I see you practice!

And I do not have to witness the many wars waged against Islam to see injustice from the Christians. The 1st gulf war had some armaments with chalk writing: Say hello to your Allah, or something like now you are getting your 72 (I wonder where they got 72) virgins. This current war in Iraq have seen its own share of rapes and killing of many by the Christian Invaders. I wonder if they raped them because they are just women, or because they are muslims and they are weak? But the women who were raped and killed did not display their charms. These women were covered! Yet the disbelievers still find ways to get to them!

Hijab and Kimar meant nothing to their evil minds! Noetic, what do you say to that man? I hope you will not wont that for any woman. Right? I was certain that there were injustices like that in the ill conceived and ill prosecuted Nigerian civil war. But imagine travelling all the way from America to Iraq, on a lie to kill and displaced so many lives? Christianity is a religion that preaches turning the other cheek and forgiveness of your enemies! Liar like Pinocchio. Your wooden nose haven't started growing with every denial you made. Maradona; thats what they call people who never speak the truth? You are one, man.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: Do you even read your Bible? Jesus said with his own mouth that they should bring some people before him and slay them. You guys call it Parable. That it was not refering to Jesus. But in other situations like the Bridal group with lamps awaiting their groom, you will turn around and say it is Jesus that was the groom. The same Jesus who never was married!

If parable is for Jesus or not, you guys must be constitent! You can choose one, not one this time and the other at another time. Thats called trickery! You can trick all the people sometimes, but you can fool all the people all the time!

And by the way, the spanish inquisition demostrated how demonic Christianity is. On one hand they say they belief. On the other hand their actions belied their statement. The Spanish inquisition went all the way to the top; the Pope. And no Protestant protested against it. You protestant, if thats what you are is guilty by complacancy!

Only Allah alone knows how much you guys deviated from the path. I am certain that you completely missed the road! While the Christians of Spain in their delution said convert or die, many died and many converted. That included the Jews.

By the way, you know there is a verse in your book of Revelation that says Jesus will come back and under him it is convert or die, for the for the Jews? I hope you are not ignorant of that verse? Maybe, you are. Maybe you are from your head in the sand syndrome that I see you practice!

And I do not have to witness the many wars waged against Islam to see injustice from the Christians. The 1st gulf war had some armaments with chalk writing: Say hello to your Allah, or something like now you are getting your 72 (I wonder where they got 72) virgins. This current war in Iraq have seen its own share of rapes and killing of many by the Christian Invaders. I wonder if they raped them because they are just women, or because they are muslims and they are weak? But the women who were raped and killed did not display their charms. These women were covered! Yet the disbelievers still find ways to get to them!

Hijab and Kimar meant nothing to their evil minds! Noetic, what do you say to that man? I hope you will not wont that for any woman. Right? I was certain that there were injustices like that in the ill conceived and ill prosecuted Nigerian civil war. But imagine travelling all the way from America to Iraq, on a lie to kill and displaced so many lives? Christianity is a religion that preaches turning the other cheek and forgiveness of your enemies! Liar like Pinocchio. Your wooden nose haven't started growing with every denial you made. Maradona; thats what they call people who never speak the truth? You are one, man.

How many of them did Jesus kill before He died?

How many people did mohammed kill before he died?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2009
JJYOU:

hail the mujahadeens. soemone told me the fool leading the niger delta stupidity was an alhaji too
clap for yourself. you keep making very stupid statements on a daily basis cheesy

noetic2:

Fine. Good choice u have made.

but by coming into the "why I am not a muslim thread" and refusing to answer the simple question "why are u a muslim", I simply assumed u dont know. so why dont u prove me wrong and tell us all why EXACTLY u are a muslim.

Noetic i do not have to prove anything to you . .geddit? cheesy i wont be goaded either. does not work for me. many have tried to. but it never works.

LOL
Islam is a complete way of life. and in no way does Islam put rules aside for women and men.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by debosky(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
olabowale:

This is laughable - did you even read the passage in question? Luke 19

11 The crowd was listening to everything Jesus said. And because he was nearing Jerusalem, he told them a story to correct the impression that the Kingdom of God would begin right away. 12 He said, [b]“A nobleman was called away to a distant empire to be crowned king and then return. [/b]13 Before he left, he called together ten of his servants and divided among them ten pounds of silver,[b] saying, ‘Invest this for me while I am gone.’ 14 But his people hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We do not want him to be our king.’

15 “After he was crowned king, he returned and called in the servants to whom he had given the money. He wanted to find out what their profits were. 16 The first servant reported, ‘Master, I invested your money and made ten times the original amount!’

17 “‘Well done!’ the king exclaimed. ‘You are a good servant. You have been faithful with the little I entrusted to you, so you will be governor of ten cities as your reward.’

18 “The next servant reported, ‘Master, I invested your money and made five times the original amount.’

19 “‘Well done!’ the king said. ‘You will be governor over five cities.’

20 “But the third servant brought back only the original amount of money and said, ‘Master, I hid your money and kept it safe. 21 I was afraid because you are a hard man to deal with, taking what isn’t yours and harvesting crops you didn’t plant.’

22 “‘You wicked servant!’ the king roared. ‘Your own words condemn you. If you knew that I’m a hard man who takes what isn’t mine and harvests crops I didn’t plant, 23 why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank? At least I could have gotten some interest on it.’

24 “Then, turning to the others standing nearby, the king ordered, ‘Take the money from this servant, and give it to the one who has ten pounds.’

25 “‘But, master,’ they said, ‘he already has ten pounds!’

26 “‘Yes,’ the king replied, ‘and to those who use well what they are given, even more will be given. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away. 27 And as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.’”

Can you at least try to read things in context before flying off? This is not in debate - it was a STORY told by Jesus to illustrate something. He NEVER called on people to kill.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
@JJYOU: THe Mujahadeen weakened USSR, through their resistance in the 80s and early 90s war in the rugged Afghanistan. The USA couldnot have been able to overcome USSR by ecomonic warfare alone. Mujahadden fi  sebili (Fi sebili LLah) is a great thing. Unlike you who will become a female  when you see way. What a mousy conviction you Christians have! You are no worshipper of any real God! Heck you refuse to obey even Jesus. Instead you are obeying Paul and the gang, who hijacked the instructions of Jesus.

@debosky: Whats laughable about me pointing out what Jesus said and you termed it Parable? Fine, if that was Parable how do you not consider the bride looking for lamp oil Parable, too? You can have it your way, is what am saying. Incidentally, those brides/women would be Christians, wouldn't they? But even as they waited for the Bridegroom, Jesus, she did not show mercy on those who did not have enough or no oil in their lamps! This is the religion that you say is merciful? Haaa! (LOL).

Debosky (I think its Debo, right?), don't humor me with your reading in context gimmick. I know the drill and i can see through you. Why dont you read in context for me the following two verses because I want the whole world to see how nobly honest you are?

Deutoronomy 6 verse 4; Here ye Oh Israel, your Lord and God is One Lord!

Mark 12 erse 29:Hear ye Oh Israel, yur Lord and God is One Lord!

Can the two verses be different? Can the one of the Speakers be higher in rank than the other? If it is possible, why would the speaker repeat the same thing that the lesser one said, in answering the exact or similar question?

Let me take to task for a moment. If it was the Father that was answering the question, will He respond the same way? Wouldn't He say Hear Oh Isreal, I am your Lorda nd God and I am One Lord? What if it is the Holy ghost? Now, I am sure that according to your Bible, Father God was asked many Questions by Moses, who spoke to Him. I am sure that you also know that since yo claim that the Holy Spirit has come and it was the another comforter that Jesus spoke about, he must have answered may qusetions, since his function/responsibility was to "teach", among others. And in teachig, the students ask "Questions." NO? Now tell me what i don't already know, debosky.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
Is there anyone to defend why Islam kills apostates?
All these offtopic posts aimed at deflecting from the real issue is not flying with me.
Shall we re-focus?
why did Mohammed and allah say to kill an innocent man who left the Islam for his Jewish faith?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by olabowale(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
@debosky: I read through your Biblical verses, posted above. I find not a single correlation between the "he is telling the in essence that the Kingdom of God will not begin right away" and the story of the king who concluded "that his enemies should be slain before him!" Do you see a possible connection between the two diverse issues? If you do, please point it out, as soon as you can.

If not you should ask yourself that same question that I asked myself: Why would a man illustrate a "judgement day" with "killing by slaying" and he is a none iotent man, you think?

You think he instructed his followers to buy sword for fancy decoration of their almost nude body, too? A man who asked that people sell their last article of clothing and purchase swords instead did not mean peace, but has declared war! You hear me, man? Please don't make me laugh. Its Thursday morning yet.

$Osisi: Your singular question was answered many times over. What else do you want woman? Let me help you for the last time: Imagine a situation that will be so horrible that the christian Norway will stop their being docile and execute the person who brought about the situation. Imagine that, because just a possibility of threat will agitate the Ol USA to preemptive strike.

Now it is the same situation that has occurred with the Jewish hypocritical revert, who then converted back to his Judaism. Details: He did not just convert back to his Jewish religion. He began to go about malign Islam, by lying. He was called out on it. He would not stop.

What do you expect to happen, except to make an example of him, after due process of islamic Jurisprudence! Osisi, now think for a moment, is there a a possible reason you will turn out your younger sister out of your house? Yes, there is a reason, which you outlined in your post in the romantic section. Now imagine that reason.

If it does happen that your sister (same blood) cross that line you set, and you turn her out, as you said, somebody who does not know what happened and your feeling about it, may blame you that you are a horrible person. But you do know the person is ignorant. There is a limit to human endurance, I say. There is nothing like giving up the other cheek. Thats fantasy, In your statement, you already said that if your sister crossed the line, there is no chance for 2nd cheek.

And you put those words down without knowing that they will be used to derail your hype against Islam. I think you like the attention you get from the muslims. Keep it up! We will eat into your heart with knowledge that is humanly possible, unlike the confusionist type that you are used to. Islam is ready for you. When will you be ready for Islam? Your type is the Umar bin Khattab of our day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? / Hajj: Meaning Of Labbayk Allahumma Labbayk / Iranian Muslim Saw Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.