Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty (5444 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

They ve filled it with debate debate debate, we are suppose to be learning, for me am not learning anything

are you also a product of that backyard University of Ilorin of a school grin
When people were going to better schools,where were you?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
noetic - read !  cheesy cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

The Albigensian Crusade or Cathar Crusade (1209–1229) was a 20-year military campaign initiated by the Roman Catholic Church to eliminate the Cathar heresy in Languedoc. The Crusade was prosecuted primarily by the French and promptly took on a political flavour, resulting in not only a significant reduction in the number of practicing Cathars but also a realignment of Occitania, bringing it into the sphere of the French crown and diminishing the distinct regional culture and high level of Aragonese influence.

When Innocent III's diplomatic attempts to roll back Catharism[1] met with little success and after the papal legate Pierre de Castelnau was murdered (allegedly by an agent serving the Cathar count of Toulouse), Innocent III declared a crusade against Languedoc, offering the lands of the schismatics to any French nobleman willing to take up arms. The violence led to France's acquisition of lands with closer cultural and linguistic ties to Catalonia (see Occitan). An estimated 200,000 to 1,000,000 people were massacred during the crusade.[2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathar

Catharism was a name given to a Christian religious sect with dualistic and gnostic elements that appeared in the Languedoc region of France in the 11th century and flourished in the 12th and 13th centuries. Catharism had its roots in the Paulician movement in Armenia and the Bogomils of Bulgaria with whom the Paulicians merged. They also became influenced by dualist and, perhaps, Manichaean beliefs.

yes, your book preaches love, somehow though, you people are all book and no action. i mean come on, how can christians who are enjoined to turn the other cheek engage in warfare ?   are the tenets of your religion so hard to adhere to?   noetic - read !  cheesy cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade

The Albigensian Crusade or Cathar Crusade (1209–1229) was a 20-year military campaign initiated by the Roman Catholic Church to eliminate the Cathar heresy in Languedoc. The Crusade was prosecuted primarily by the French and promptly took on a political flavour, resulting in not only a significant reduction in the number of practicing Cathars but also a realignment of Occitania, bringing it into the sphere of the French crown and diminishing the distinct regional culture and high level of Aragonese influence.

When Innocent III's diplomatic attempts to roll back Catharism[1] met with little success and after the papal legate Pierre de Castelnau was murdered (allegedly by an agent serving the Cathar count of Toulouse), Innocent III declared a crusade against Languedoc, offering the lands of the schismatics to any French nobleman willing to take up arms. The violence led to France's acquisition of lands with closer cultural and linguistic ties to Catalonia (see Occitan). An estimated 200,000 to 1,000,000 people were massacred during the crusade.[2][3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathar

Catharism was a name given to a Christian religious sect with dualistic and gnostic elements that appeared in the Languedoc region of France in the 11th century and flourished in the 12th and 13th centuries. Catharism had its roots in the Paulician movement in Armenia and the Bogomils of Bulgaria with whom the Paulicians merged. They also became influenced by dualist and, perhaps, Manichaean beliefs.

yes, your book preaches love, somehow though, you people are all book and no action. i mean come on, how can christians who are enjoined to turn the other cheek engage in warfare ?   are the tenets of your religion so hard to adhere to?  
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Olabowale is not every of their nonsense u need to reply, by replying it influence them to open numerous thread

Bia Abubakar abi abubaukwu grin what is it?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Oyb,this thread ended when you admitted your error.
Start a thread on the origin of the crusades,let's tackle it there.
Including who the crusaders were and if they were carrying out a command from the Lord
Since you'll rather talk about the 12th century than the 21st
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2009
$osisi:

If you like repeat this a million times.
All of you Muslims that had any encounter with me here on nairaland can't escape it.
The day you met me is the day your journey to answering the call started.
Just watch and see.
You've been on my prayer list and God hears me when I call. cool

LOl and have you changed anyone so far? cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Abuzola(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2009
Osisi, u are too small for me so don't dare challenge me into a debate, thanx to AKO who has been busy deleting my posts
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2009
@osisi
who are u? u just make a fool of urself girl,  what will meeting u do on the thread? they've dealt wth people that are evenmore than ure, shio, on fil like ENIYAN, pls keep ur hypcricrite prayer to urself abegi
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2009
mukina2:

LOl and have you changed anyone so far? cheesy

I don't have the power to change anyone
It's the work of the Holy Spirit
But faith comes by hearing.
one day one day.
Oyb already looks like an evangelist,it's only a matter of time.
God may touch his wife first,you never know.
As for you,I already prophesied that you will marry a Christian man
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2009
uplawal:

@osisi
who are u? u just make a fool of urself girl,  what will meeting u do on the thread? they've dealt wth people that are evenmore than ure, shio, on fil like ENIYAN, pls keep ur hypcricrite prayer to urself abegi

Learn to write in clear and proper English, maybe then I'll answer you.
abi na jakande school them send you?
How could you be living in London and yet write like a tout from the streets.
Do you have your hijab on too tight?
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2009
If you like repeat this a million times.
All of you Muslims that had any encounter with me here on nairaland can't escape it.
The day you met me is the day your journey to answering the call started.
Just watch and see.

who dash you

is that what you keep telling yourself to feed your addiction cheesy

maybe this time. . .i'll be able to turn one of them from the right path . . . cheesy cheesy

please name ONE muslim who your nairaland antics have converted cheesy cheesy cheesy

just as we have you cherry picking the Quran, we have the atheists cherry picking your bible - and unlike you, their efforts actually seem to be more than just thread hijacking cheesy

na today them done dey preach to me cheesy cheesy cheesy

back when i was in secondary school - a large contingent of christians took it upon themselves to convert me. I was in JSS2 at the time. the funny thing was two years later, 90% of the missionaries had backslid in the most disgraceful way. they had to be chased to go to church on sundays. and these wre people who were always carrying bible about and harssing those of us who wanted to sleep cheesy cheesy
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2009
oyb:

who dash you

is that what you keep telling yourself to feed your addiction cheesy

maybe this time. . .i'll be able to turn one of them from the right path . . . cheesy cheesy

please name ONE muslim who your nairaland antics have converted cheesy cheesy cheesy

just as we have you cherry picking the Quran, we have the atheists cherry picking your bible - and unlike you, their efforts actually seem to be more than just thread hijacking cheesy

na today them done dey preach to me cheesy cheesy cheesy

back when i was in secondary school - a large contingent of christians took it upon themselves to convert me. I was in JSS2 at the time. the funny thing was two years later, 90% of the missionaries had backslid in the most disgraceful way. they had to be chased to go to church on sundays. and these wre people who were always carrying bible about and harssing those of us who wanted to sleep cheesy cheesy

a thousand days are like one day in the sight of the Lord.
Your time will come someday
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2009
@oyb
leave her to try now, am sure shes regretting that she change to a christian,
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2009
uplawal:

@oyb
leave her to try now, am sure shes regretting that she change to a christian,

You know you're still a pediatric Muslim (so you claim)
I hope you have enough fatty tissue in your rear to absorb the allah prescribed beatings your bearded guy will be unleashing on you.
stupid girl grin
someone here could be looking for a 4th wife
don't damage your chances.
And please I beg you in the name of the Lord,if anyone asks you to strap a bomb and head on to Charing cross station please just say No.
The Islamists like to use naive brainless and ignorant people like you.
Allah has no virgins for you

You'll be servicing the other men over there,just thought to let you in
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by mukina2: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2009
$osisi:

I don't have the power to change anyone
It's the work of the Holy Spirit
But faith comes by hearing.
one day one day.
Oyb already looks like an evangelist,it's only a matter of time.
God may touch his wife first,you never know.
As for you,I already prophesied that you will marry a Christian man
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2009 to 2009 cheesy no one will convert.
Me? grin i don marry tay tay cheesy cheesy grin

LWKMD@ OYB grin grin grin
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2009
i really pity uplawal u know.

Do u know he is entitled to divorce u by mouth. . . .  .he just has to say it 3 times.
Do u know he is entitled to 3 other wives apart from temporary marriages.

I have a feeling u are going into this because of ur guy, who u claim does not smoke or drink. I only hope u can think it through.

islam is an unforgiving experiment.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by noetic2: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2009
@ oyb

like osisi advised u, if u have any issues with christianity, open a new thread. And please state ur case in a meaningful way.
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by sosisi(f): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2009
noetic2:

i really pity uplawal u know.

Do u know he is entitled to divorce u by mouth. . . .  .he just has to say it 3 times.
Do u know he is entitled to 3 other wives apart from temporary marriages.

I have a feeling u are going into this because of ur guy, who u claim does not smoke or drink. I only hope u can think it through.

islam is an unforgiving experiment.

I stumbled on her conversion thread and then read her style of writing and concluded that this was probably a special needs child
perhaps writing from a group home lipsrsealed
This thread is just an example of the deceptions in Islam
It started with people denying the the title but we see how it ended.
She has no clue what she's into and all the things hidden from naive people like her.
all she needs is google and she can read the Koran and hadiths for herself including what Mohammed thinks about her as a woman and his treatment of women.

Uplawal ought to start her education with this beautiful thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264305.0.html#msg3761426
Re: The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty by bawomolo(m): 12:31am On Jun 12, 2009
@Bawomolo: Inheritance law you quipped. Let me ask you, what is the wages ratio of man to woman in Chicago? And before you answered without considering what Mrs Obama said the other time, I just want you to know that we in Islam do listen to the news!

How much wealth of the USA is in the hands of the women, who are actually by head counts, the clear majority? Look at the Congress, the Judiary and indeed the executive. Tel me how many women have ruled the USA? How many women senators? How my justice associates are women? And all along women are the majority.

When men and women go out, she expect you to pay! America and ineed the world have just handful of Ophra Winfreys! Your wife wants you to pay, even if she makes mucho mucho dineros!

mukina made the claim that the koran doesn't have rules based on gender then i pointed out inheritance laws. 

The koran itself is a victim of culture and time.  Those gender rules are beginning to change. Just like the bible, any book written a long time ago would have some mundane information

and when i go out, that beyootch better pay half  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous / Greediness And Its Treatment / The Importance Of Giving Sadaqa (charity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.