Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold (1148 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be Wicked Sha! See How This Man Was Heart Broken / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by adedemmy: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
With just three hit singles 'Sade','Orente,' and 'pick up' to his credit, YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold, has within a short period of time won the hearts of many fans with those singles that his boss, Olamide is even proud of him.
The singer, who emerged as the winner of the 'Beat of Lagos' award at the recently held Beat of Lagos Concert, explained while receiving his award that the song 'Sade,' that people celebrate was actually a true life story which happened to him.
He disclosed that he was so deeply in love with a lady until she sudden ended the relationship and that gave birth to him writing the song.
In his words,
"the heartbreak I suffered from a girl I was deeply in love with was the defining moment in my musical career. I was really in love with this particular girl before she decided to break my heart. That was what inspired the song 'Sade' which everyone celebrates today."
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/i-sang-sade-because-i-was-heart-broken.html
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by bronzegoddess(f): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kk
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
what's the problem again?
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by misspicy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
ehya embarassed
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by marshalcarter: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ok....you're not the 1st..neither are you the 2nd nor the 3rd or 4th or even the 99th..so its not new...meanwhile..gals...gals..all these heart y'all are breakin...1 day..una go need to buy aradyte to gum am back...maybe una fit dey lyk 37yrs old by den grin

#sipsWeed

1 Like

Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by Ifakiland(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
there is always a sad story to deir success....idiots celebs.
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by Cholls(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
My brothers nawao! Some women are heart breakers sha.
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by destinygl0ri0us: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
is he talking of simi cos he is dating that one
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by Nature8(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Just like my "Why" and "It's Over".. Coming out soon.. This life self
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by Eleniyan15: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
Re: I Sang ‘sade’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend – Adekunle Gold by firstking01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
adedemmy:
With just three hit singles 'Sade','Orente,' and 'pick up' to his credit, YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold, has within a short period of time won the hearts of many fans with those singles that his boss, Olamide is even proud of him.
The singer, who emerged as the winner of the 'Beat of Lagos' award at the recently held Beat of Lagos Concert, explained while receiving his award that the song 'Sade,' that people celebrate was actually a true life story which happened to him.
He disclosed that he was so deeply in love with a lady until she sudden ended the relationship and that gave birth to him writing the song.
In his words,
"the heartbreak I suffered from a girl I was deeply in love with was the defining moment in my musical career. I was really in love with this particular girl before she decided to break my heart. That was what inspired the song 'Sade' which everyone celebrates today."
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/i-sang-sade-because-i-was-heart-broken.html
which sade, d one dat sang sweetest tabooshocked?

(1) (Reply)

Her Vagina Stinks / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Check Out My Own Meme Creation And Rate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.