Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. (915 Views)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Some Ladies Can Be Wicked Sha! See How This Man Was Heart Broken / She Told Me "Babe Please Take Off My Shirt", Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Numerouno111: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi guys, am an Akwa ibom guy. i met this Ishan lady sometimes last year...
Emotions grew deep and I knew i was in love... we got talking and had an understanding to become friends, at first, then a family....
Few months later, she told me of her plans to further her education abroad, I helped in my own little ways... She now has her visa and would travel to western Europe pretty soon....
But crazy things had happened ever since she got her visa;
She no longer chats with me like her man, She now sees me as a mere guy...
and our closeness is damaged by half or worst....

Last night, she gave me the shock of ma life... she said her mom does not like Akwa ibom people one bit; and the last thing her mom would like to see is any of her wards getting married to a non Edo man or woman....
That I was shocked beyond words, is an understatement. truth is, I loved this girl...
I propped further, she said all her siblings are married to ishan guys/girls... And she would follow suit.

The big question is, how come Akwa Ibom people are so hated by these woman from the same political divide.
Am even more surprised that tribalism could be so thick at this age. Given that most of my siblings are married to people outside my state.
Begging her to come back to me is something I would never attempt. This would pass as one dirty experience in the hands of one ishan lady who I would do anything for, but she in turn would do any thing to get what she wants and dump u.

am here for some revelations. if any....

Are ishan people this wicked or tribalistic in nature?
Does anyone have a thing or two to tell about ishan people ?

all sorts of comments pls....
am so sad.... guys, please liven up a brother. Thanks
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by agarawu23(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
first of all, you are dumb for using your cash to process visa for a girl you are not sure where the relationship will land.

Her mum doesn't know your tribe before they welcomed you abi?

Yes!!! they have used and dumped you. they already gat what they want from you so I blv you will be more smart in your next relationship.

I don't know anything about ishan babes.
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ishan People are Lovely!!

Fate brought you closer to an Ishan vampire, and Fate has also freed You From her grip

so therefore, be grateful to God

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by INTROVERT(f): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ayya be strong... At least you've dodged the bullet early..

Any Ishan peeps here.?
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by chudidonas(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Observing...
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hian!! Op your babe is just using the Ishan thing to let you down easy. Stop looking for answers in the 'wickedness' or 'tribalism' of Ishans (who are lovely people btw) and just come to grips with the fact that your babe wants to fly solo, probably with some hunky west German bloke grin

Sorry for you pain dear
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am not from Ishan or whatever you call it, but you must be a dimwitted freak of nature to specify a babe to her tribe or whatever. So na only ishan babes dey break people heart abi?

Seems these nairaland boys keep getting dummer day by day undecided

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by donholy28(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buy super glue and gum ur heart back
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by stanvesco(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
ishan babe go abroad to fuda her education....hahahahahahahahahahaha, op u r very funny sha... Wel its we ishan boiz,dat r known 4 breakin hats, maybe our gals r catchn up.... On a more serious note; u dnt generalise, we ishan pipu r a set of heavenly,hospitable, n lovely peeps, but amongst saints,dir must b sinas, so sory u met a sinner! Take heart, heal ur wound, dirs more women in d world u can handle

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Bevy12(f): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
You guys its Esan not Ishan. To be honest, I'm an Esan girl. I feel bad for you but you didn't use your smarts.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by stanvesco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bevy12:
You guys its Esan not Ishan. To be honest, I'm an Esan girl. I feel bad for you but you didn't use your smarts.
my sister,doo
bodiaayeh
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Numerouno111:
Hi guys, am an Akwa ibom guy. i met this Ishan lady sometimes last year...
Emotions grew deep and I knew i was in love... we got talking and had an understanding to become friends, at first, then a family....
Few months later, she told me of her plans to further her education abroad, I helped in my own little ways... She now has her visa and would travel to western Europe pretty soon....
But crazy things had happened ever since she got her visa;
She no longer chats with me like her man, She now sees me as a mere guy...
and our closeness is damaged by half or worst....

Last night, she gave me the shock of ma life... she said her mom does not like Akwa ibom people one bit; and the last thing her mom would like to see is any of her wards getting married to a non Edo man or woman....
That I was shocked beyond words, is an understatement. truth is, I loved this girl...
I propped further, she said all her siblings are married to ishan guys/girls... And she would follow suit.

The big question is, how come Akwa Ibom people are so hated by these woman from the same political divide.
Am even more surprised that tribalism could be so thick at this age. Given that most of my siblings are married to people outside my state.
Begging her to come back to me is something I would never attempt. This would pass as one dirty experience in the hands of one ishan lady who I would do anything for, but she in turn would do any thing to get what she wants and dump u.

am here for some revelations. if any....

Are ishan people this wicked or tribalistic in nature?
Does anyone have a thing or two to tell about ishan people ?

all sorts of comments pls....
am so sad.... guys, please liven up a brother. Thanks

Oh sorry my friend, Esan people are very open minded when it comes to marriage and relationships. One of my aunts is married to a Yoruba man and another aunt of mine is married to a Delta Igbo man.
Re: This Nairalander Was Heart Broken By An Ishan Babe. Please Help A Brother. by Bevy12(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
stanvesco:
my sister,doo bodiaayeh
Uhfure

(1) (Reply)

At 101, My Husband Is Still A Tiger In Bed 'says His 95year Old Wife / 10 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.