Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) (66529 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Akufo-Addo, Obasanjo In Imo For Rochas Foundation College Launch (Photos) / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Anonymrs(f): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
He must have spent a lot of money on those decorations but owing Imo workers 6 months salary/ 3years + pension my mother inclusive. Please are we going to convert these decorations to Christmas rice & chicken? :'
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wars d essence, wen afta IMO ppl luk @ Dis & still av frown on their faces.... Better still, why not beautify their belly's...
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by AMI3(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
So is this how Imo State looks like? So Akwa Ibom State is paradise. BOY O BOY!
What a shame

I will ever love Sen. Akpabio

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
AMI3:
So is this how Imo State looks like? So Akwa Ibom State is paradise. BOY O BOY!
What a shame

I will ever love Sen. Akpabio
if like imo receives d same allocation as Akwa ibom, beleive me Akwa ibom wud not see our dust.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Trulie(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
yeye....u think u can fool me by masquerading, with this unnecessary decorations, gross neglect of my brothers and sisters in ur employ. Biggest flop.

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Misplaced priority, eye service thinzzzz ,,while some IMO workers are owed some months salaries and he is here promoting wastages......all we will hear is it gulped about 1bn naira.

Ujoatu how much were you paid?

Yeye da smell

My dia politicians r all d same. Did okorocha nt receive bail out Fund 4rm Pmb 2 pay workers? So why has he been owing? Yet he gets fat evryday dat he now has man boobs. because he his in right clique nutin is gona happen 2 him. How has he expanded imo state, doin dev in state capital & is makin noise. Why R we cursed wit wicked leaders o lord? Is it a 2 be born in nigeria?
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Misplaced priority, eye service thinzzzz ,,while some IMO workers are owed some months salaries and he is here promoting wastages......all we will hear is it gulped about 1bn naira.

Ujoatu how much were you paid?

Yeye da smell

My dia politicians r all d same. Did okorocha nt receive bail out Fund 4rm Pmb 2 pay workers? So why has he been owing? Yet he gets fat evryday dat he now has man boobs. because he his in right clique nutin is gona happen 2 him. How has he expanded imo state, doin dev in state capital & is makin noise. Why R we cursed wit wicked leaders o lord? Is it a crime 2 be born in nigeria?
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Staru1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
The most annoying part is , at the end of the year, he will claim to have spent 5billion naira for this decorations.
Imo state is currently a beautifying car without fuel,lol.
#the-one-man that has four arms of government,yet he don't even use one.
He is the advice and the advicer, the eye -service of our time .
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by frankblinkz(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
May the Greatest Thunder of the Lord blast u stupid gvnr ruling imo...u spend so much on decorations,yl many workers of diffrnt sectors are being owed for eight months,how will they celebrate...God plz kill dix man for me ooo
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Bacelona(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do u want me to post some pictures from mbaise. nawaa
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by CharliParker: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Okorocha pls continue with your good work
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Trendishine: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Immatex:
Jesus once referred to the Pharisees as white-washed Graves beautiful outside but inside are dead men bones. I can safely say the same for Imo state. Looking beautiful in an attempt to hide the smell from its rot inflicted by bad rulers
na u n ur self be white wash grave...idiat..some of u are jst out right plebs, embittered, frustrated, twisted, n obviously sick..wateva u hv against the man is ur own cup of tea.. u should go to zamfara, bornu or even ebonyi state or abia of t.a orji's left ova's n come n tell imolites what ur brain has conjored here...its so obvious...u dnt even think b4 u talk or type.. u type 2 impress who.. ur anus?.. ur problem now is it imo state, or rochas?...reprobates... no good choice of opinion mongering or even words....
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by CharliParker: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
frankblinkz:
May the Greatest Thunder of the Lord blast u stupid gvnr ruling imo...u spend so much on decorations,yl many workers of diffrnt sectors are being owed for eight months,how will they celebrate...God plz kill dix man for me ooo
even if he pay them will they tell you , May God forgive you
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by AbleGodAlways: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Waste of money
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
600 million naira grin
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Klins2000(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
This Okorocha is owing Imo workers 7months salary ooo. God forbid!
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Imo is agog for Christmas.

A trip around Owerri the Imo State capital shows a model - modern city ready to embrace tourists who are coming to see the hospitality, splendor and beauty of the city. It's the Christmas season, already Imo has witnessed Children's carnival, hosting Cultural Carnival today.

Rochas Is Working. ..

[size=18pt]Why not just pay your workers ehn? The other day on TV I saw their lawyers (from the state judiciary) wearing their usual black and white and carrying placard. That's just pathetic, they said they had not been paid in about 6 months or so. Why not pay those guys instead of all this one? Even masquerade when dey dance don chop?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/imo-courts-assembly-complex-shut-as-workers-begin-indefinite-strike/

[/size]
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Duru009(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2015
This man is ownin my people
8 months salary.......
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by casto: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Rubbish! Rochas imo state governor is a criminal, I am staying in owerri. He is confusing those he can. Why didn't you upload House of Freda owned by his daughter. Stupid people.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by UcGadaz(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
@OP.....Rochas is working abi? ....... The thunder that is coming is doing serious press up
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by millionaireman: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2015
ujoatu:
Imo is agog for Christmas.

A trip around Owerri the Imo State capital shows a model - modern city ready to embrace tourists who are coming to see the hospitality, splendor and beauty of the city. It's the Christmas season, already Imo has witnessed Children's carnival, hosting Cultural Carnival today.

Rochas Is Working. ..
Decoration of of capital for Xmas, abi?

Ujoatu or Abagworo and others misleading apolitical Rochas Okorocha,

You people show Okorocha's obsession for state capital, as he reduced Imo state to Owerri.

On Xmas days, most of the inhabitants in Owerri shall leave Owerri and go to other Imo smaller towns and villages which have been long suffering from abandonement. Okorocha lose more and more support owing to his obsession with only the state capital., una go de laugh the apolitical Rochas behind him.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by BobUg28(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria where the state Government spends N600million on Christmas decorations but owe the civil servants 3months salary in arrears.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Chiderad(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2015
After finishing all these cultural activities, they'll start running to the Church for deliverance saying something dey pursue them for dream.

All these activities only goes to reactivate the useless covenants their fore-fathers entered into and so further enslaves them into the bondage and the spiritual penalties thereof.

I just hope my people will understand what they are doing.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by millionaireman: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Chiderad:
After finishing all these cultural activities, they'll start running to the Church for deliverance saying something dey pursue them for dream.

All these activities only goes to reactivate the useless covenants their fore-fathers entered into and so further enslaves them into the bondage and the spiritual penalties thereof.

I just hope my people will understand what they are doing.

A person who loses his/her culture is as good as lost.

You wan make the people forget their culture and troop to the churches?

Church is Oyibo people culture. Traditional dances be our way of celebration - our culture.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Rochas Okorocha is a disappointment to the entire Imo State citizens.

All these pictures and decorations were centered only at Okigwe road roundabout and Orlu road roundabout respectively

My humble request to the person that posted these pictures are;

1. Can we see pictures of Douglas Road?

2. Can we see pictures of Okigwe road starting from Imo State University junction to Orji?

3. Can we see pictures of Wetheral road?

4. Can we see pictures of Orlu road from Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education to Amakohia/Akwakuma?

5. When last did Rochas pay pensioners their pension?

6. His salary as a Governor is steady and up to date, when last did he pay Imo state workers?

7. Does this scarecrow decoration worth N600m as quoted?

Am here to inform you that I have brothers, sisters, friends and well wishers who are in the Imo state civil service, they have not received a dime (salary) from state government since March 2015

I also have retired aged people who have not received their pensions for more than 16 months.

Considering my grievances, you can see that these pictures you posted here are meaningless to me. We pray his second tenure runs out fast since the state legislative cannot impeach him and for God to bring someone that will deliver Imo state from the imminent hardship.

Happy Sunday to all
Merry Christmas to all
Journey mercy to all that are traveling this season
God bless us all

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by millionaireman: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2015
noblemails:
Rochas Okorocha is a disappointment to the entire Imo State citizens.

All these pictures and decorations were centered only at Okigwe road roundabout and Orlu road roundabout respectively

My humble request to the person that posted these pictures are;

1. Can we see pictures of Douglas Road?

2. Can we see pictures of Okigwe road starting from Imo State University junction to Orji?

3. Can we see pictures of Wetheral road?

4. Can we see pictures of Orlu road from Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education to Amakohia/Akwakuma?

5. When last did Rochas pay pensioners their pension?

6. His salary as a Governor is steady and up to date, when last did he pay Imo state workers?

7. Does this scarecrow decoration worth N600m as quoted?

Am here to inform you that I have brothers, sisters, friends and well wishers who are in the Imo state civil service, they have not received a dime (salary) from state government since March 2015

I also have retired aged people who have not received their pensions for the past 16 months.

Considering my grievances, you can see that these pictures you posted here are meaningless to me. We pray his second tenure runs out fast and for God to bring someone that will deliver Imo state from the imminent hardship.

Happy Sunday to all
Merry Christmas to all
Journey mercy to all that are traveling this season
God bless us all

What is the difference between your humble self and those you are criticizing?

Imo state, as far as you are concerned, begins and ends with Owerri?
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Laveda(f): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Nice
BUT angry angry.....I don't wanna meet the road that links to Futo/Nekede like that angry angry
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Bishops10(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Is Ikenegbu,prefarb,egbu not in Owerri? why showing me only Alvan by Okigwe Roundabout Axis? though that fountain and Bongo square is superb. just passed there last week.....

Some one should take a look at that road under construction in front of Shoprite......its woww

I love Rochas because he with Chike Okafor brought development to my place. but Imolites are crying,I must confess

Proudly Obowian√√√
Proudly Imolite√√√√
Proudly Nigerian√√√√√
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by TariEnoch(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2015
APC GOVERNORS ARE WORKING.COME TO BAYELSA STATE CAPITAL AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN WHAT APC AND PDP REPRESENT.APC CLEANS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
IMO people don't need this when non payment of salaries is running into years, na empty belle they go use enjoy this decorations of a few park and roundabout

Rivers State is owing more than Imo and so are many other States. It doesn't mean every other thing should be stopped.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by darchiplanhomes(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2015
A working governor whose capital project is ribbon and christmas light
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Ndjones(m): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Ujoatu is Rochas special adviser on media. His real name is IK Ogbonna.

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19 / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial