Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) (66531 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Akufo-Addo, Obasanjo In Imo For Rochas Foundation College Launch (Photos) / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Amhappy(f): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2015
He spent 600m of our money on this instead of putting food on the table of his workers. Then he doesn't know what Christmas is all about and shouldn't be celebrating it. Jesus is the reason for the season,so will the Lord want;decorations or happy families?
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by greggng: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2015
That's one part of the country that ve eyes but cannot see anything. If he uses the available resources to pay salary alone, you will see some of them coming here to say he is good at salary paying only. Atleast he is good at something
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by kodi1268: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2015
go and pay workers my friend
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2015
Something about this man rubs me off the wrong way! Oga decorator pay IMO state government workers first!
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by ComplexAnalysis: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2015
There is Poverty in this Land and our Gov. Is using 600mil for Party-Roadside Decoration. APC-Scam
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by muchyblink(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

God doesn't send fire to people for saying the truth.

Smart dudes would have given me facts to counter my views about Imo.

Ignorant and Stupid dudes like you make the comment you just did.
Why can't you face the message.....must you show your stupidity by tagging the state a sex state......you derailed
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
the way everybody is saying Rochas should pay workers, so really its true he is owing people.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by OCHINAWATAOKIGWE: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Rocha's has paid salaries I resides in owerri I don't know what you guys get with propagander see imo state loves Apc and that is it please help me and tell other Eastern state to stop the hate message against IMO and Rocha's we choose him CU's we love him and pictures you guys are posting are from 2011 below . stop the hate message my Igbo brother from other state we love Rocha's
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by hatchy(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Clean and organized city led by Okorocha even if your detractors will wail till infinity,you are trying your best unlike Port Harcourt that has turned to a glorified village with no good roads,dirt all over the street and major roads while Wike(d) is running from bank to bank borrowing billions with nothing to show for it. Thank you Mr Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2015
How does this positively affect common man on the street?
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
So after Christmas, will dose structures still be dere??
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by kingsley1996(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Thats beautiful, i think Imo is an example for other states...[b][/b]
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by bizmania(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
I visited these sites and all I can say is that the governor has misplaced priorities. The pictures ain't even saying anything. Go see for yourself and you'll know that just a clump of those heavy stones is worth millions, let alone when multiplied in their scores or dozens. I weep for IMO. Tax payers money used for jamboree... Government owned hotels and suites flood Owerri, the capital city, even close to overtaking those in the much talked about Dubai, yet they say no source of internal revenue.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bishops10:
Is Ikenegbu,prefarb,egbu not in Owerri? why showing me only Alvan by Okigwe Roundabout Axis? though that fountain and Bongo square is superb. just passed there last week.....

Some one should take a look at that road under construction in front of Shoprite......its woww

I love Rochas because he with Chike Okafor brought development to my place. but Imolites are crying,I must confess

Proudly Obowian√√√[
Proudly Imolite√√√√
Proudly Nigerian√√√√√
Proud too.

If the Market relocated to Umungwa could stimulate development, we'd hope for better.

Ehume-Avutu road is a disgrace same as Ehume-Umulogho road.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by dombenis(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dukeratata:
We don't need all this OKOROCHA pay your workers.
I thought that Rochas is a Godly person, .mr governor please pay your workers before God ill be angry with you, please stop this decoration of things in Imo state and pay your workers. thanks and God bless you. long live Imo state long live Africa.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by charmosky(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Okoroahusa said he has spent 900million so far...and still going to spend more....
banity upon banity...may God save my dear sweet owerri from the hand
of this ahusa/fulani man....
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
charmosky:
Okoroahusa said he has spent 900million so far...and still going to spend more....
banity upon banity...may God save my dear sweet owerri from the hand
of this ahusa/fulani man....
I dont like d fact that u use dat hausa/fulani man asif its a stigma... please stop it.
We are all one Nigerians.
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by segun359(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
To me all this one no mean anything at all.....Na chicken change e use Do all these ones Na
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Got hold of these 2 from Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Callmemike(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Daplux4:

Go and check very well most of them hv been paid and all the workers will be paid before 31 dec

Please stop spreading lies for political gains or cos of ignorance. Step out of your house. Meet people. I have an Imo health worker owed 11 months. I speak facts. These are people i know, people i met. Hold the govrnment accoun table and they can do well. Defend them like you are doing and it will get to you
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by kwibus7: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
People are hungry, please pay salary and pension arrears...
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Chrixtopha(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
very happy with people's reaction....although some selfish fellows are still protecting him..okorocha is a scammer and that's why when i hear or see EFCc talking rubbish about Dasuki and co,i knew that it was still the same cabal...while Okorocha is busy loothing Imo treasury,EFCc remains blind at him.....he was a poor wretched idiot that pushed his political carah well to confuse imolites of his philantropists life only to make way for him to looth our treasures(IMO)....everyone is crying excep Rochas and his family and inlaws....There is lwYs a judgement day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Armstrong34(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
rochas wat has Okigwe zone done to deserve dis Neglect......d whole of mbano to Okigwe is bad....are we not part of d MAP of imo state again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by Billygee2u: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Misplaced priority, eye service thinzzzz ,,while some IMO workers are owed some months salaries and he is here promoting wastages......all we will hear is it gulped about 1bn naira.

Ujoatu how much were you paid?

Yeye da smell
another strategy of looting
Re: Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) by frankblinkz(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2015
CharliParker:
even if he pay them will they tell you , May God forgive you
am leaving with a senoir govt worker(health)...i get update always...the latest is dat he wants to pay dem off(sack)..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19 / Jonathan Snubbed At Mandela's Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.