Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? (710 Views)

See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll / 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by BollingtonBabe(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
I have friend who's in a relationship. My friend's boyfriend is the jealous that anytime he sees her with another guy he would start to vent anger. My friend loves this guy but she's confused on what she can do to make him stop being jealous.
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by iceberylin(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
English ntoor grin
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by Spanner4(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
BollingtonBabe:
I have friend who's in a relationship. My friend's boyfriend is the jealous that anytime he sees her with another guy he would start to vent anger. My friend loves this guy but she's confused on what she can do to make him stop being jealous.

Simple, Just view that nollywood movie titled" Jealous lovers" thank me later
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by vizkiz: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
I think your friend needs to type this herself so we will understand her English better undecided
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by Nova15: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
BollingtonBabe:

It's natural for any lover to be jealous. Even God called himself a jealous God.
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by joliyp(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
shame!!!
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tell ur friend (you) to stop talking 2 guys.... Mk I run ooo, b4 him go vex say I comment 4 him babe friend post.
And OP.. GO and learn how 2 lie...
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by 20bc(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
First of all, start taking your English class seriously......
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by BollingtonBabe(f): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2015
20bc:
First of all, start taking your English class seriously......

Come and teach me since u are a professor of English undecided
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by RoastedCorn(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2015
just deal with him
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:04am On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:
I think your friend needs to type this herself so we will understand her English better undecided
grin grin Werey!
Epic response!

English really miss road.
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by Mjshexy(f): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Hihihihihi grin cheesy. Keep reporting ursef tongue
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by hereiam: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2015
BollingtonBabe:

i thought i warned you, you refused.
you don finally open the thread come cast yoursef for public.
SORRY SWEET HEART.
Re: How Best Can One Deal With A Jealous Lover? by JudgementHammer: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmm. It happens very often and its normal. Op u didn't mention their ages. She may be too young or inexperienced to understand that what a man wants from a relationship is having the sensation that he owns you and he may be too young to handle the jealousy maturely.

Well, best way is still to always make him feel important when she's with him. She should say, do and show things that will make him know that no matter the exposure she get out there, she won't compromise him for anything. She's also to avoid certain friendships and conversations when she's on outings and he's to do same too. There's no other shortcut. Even God is jealous and as perfect as God is, he still won't agree/believe that u a mortal love him unless u show it in ur actions deeds and words and avoid certain friends and places let alone humans. Just that we always want to have our way and expect to be loved just like that without knowing that our actions may cause our partners' grief.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't U think The Widowers Also Need societal Help? / Revealed At Last 7 Reasons Why Men Love Breasts …women Should Let Them Have It! / Boo+bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.