Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited (7604 Views)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Thanks girl. I really appreciate your standing up for me. Honestly I think you should just ignore him. Don't make yourself bothered at the expense of his utter disrespect getting noticed. He is who he is. And you and I will not change him.

He's been noticed. I'm out grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm yeah lol maybe so.

You should learn a bit of French too! Qui qui cheesy

Je parle, cependant, cest un petit peu. Vous comprenez?

wink
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

Takes one to know one now go away

It doesn't take one to know one. I have seen lot of junkies. I have lived around them. Your behavior is just similar to theirs.

Seek help girl. There is still hope for people like you. I will be praying for you.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Je parle, cependant, cest un petit peu. Vous comprenez?

I don't understand sad sad sad sad. I'm so jealous sad
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

*holds her by her slim waist and pulls her back*

Nah, I was just messing with her. Yourmain knows that. We are pals actually, so no hard feelings.

Was I ever misogynist? Come on, I love women. The most important person in my life is a woman, so why would I hate women?

Have you listened to the voice note I did?
@bolded, Tryna Justify Your deeds??

She seems pretty Much Pissed to me..You need to start working On That Apology..wink TIPS--It has to be long, Nice, touchy n with a lotta Raging Emotions showing!

Uh...Maybe Too Uptight??

Bout the VN! Rephrase!! U did what? when? where? U never mentioned me!angry Didn't see nothing! You had better did it ASAP!!
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by wizaro(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol..d woman na goalkeeper for monkey post...
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
@bolded, Tryna Justify Your deeds??

She seems pretty Much Pissed to me..You need to start working On That Apology..wink TIPS--It has to be long, Nice, touchy n with a lotta Raging Emotions!

Uh...Maybe Too Uptight??

Bout the VN! Rephrase!! U did what? when? where? U never mentioned me!angry Didn't see nothing! You had better did it ASAP!!

Me apologize? No way! grin If Yourmain is angry, that's her business, she can go deep her head in snow for all I care grin

Esther I am just catching fun. It's christmas. A season of fun and joy cheesy

Don't worry, I will do it ASAP and mention you immediately I drop it. I will even sing you a Micheal Jackson song. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by RexKexMilann: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain, I knew I would type this sooner OR Later But somehow, The Former prevailedundecided.

You are a smart kid & I love you For that, Your reasoning is way "Up" high, An inch below perfection.

I know you're among the few Ladies here who won't take the aforementioned "On a Long Note", Hence I defied my earlier intuition to Ignorecheesy.

NSBS, Never stop Being Sweetgrin.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

It doesn't take one to know one. I have seen lot of junkies. I have lived around them. Your behavior is just similar to theirs.

Seek help girl. There is still hope for people like you. I will be praying for you.

You're a fvckin mor.on and I'm embarrassed that I would even exchange words with you. Take the shitt out of your eyes first before you comment on other people's.

2 Likes

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2015
RexKexMilann:
YourMain, I knew I would type this sooner OR Later But somehow, The Former prevailedundecided.

You are a smart kid & I love you For that, Your reasoning is way "Up" high, An inch below perfection.

I know you're are among the few Ladies here who won't take the aforementioned "On a Long Note", Hence I defied my earlier intuition to Ignorecheesy.

NSBS, Never stop Being Sweetgrin.

Happy Sunday.

Awh you're so sweet embarassed

lol what do you mean an inch below perfection shocked I'm flawless *flicks hair*

Anyways that's really really nice of you. Thank you smiley. And I'm sure you're all those things and even more smiley

2 Likes

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

You're a fvckin mor.on and I'm embarrassed that I would even exchange words with you. Take the shitt out of your eyes first before you comment on other people's.

Oh lord! I am enjoying this. grin

Hello? You are the fvcking mor.on. It's you that quoted me to spill crap in the first place, in a matter that wasn't even your business. That's what morons do, they don't mind their business.

Please take your meds darling. Pleeeaassseee cry

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

Me apologize? No way! grin If Yourmain is angry, that's her business, she can go deep her head in snow for all I care grin

Esther I am just catching fun. It's christmas. A season of fun and joy cheesy

Don't worry, I will do it ASAP and mention you immediately I drop it. I will even sing you a Micheal Jackson song. kiss kiss
Trying so hard to make her feel Jealous??

You guys are so Transparent!!
Wait....OMG! You like this girl?!shocked shocked

I'm Out decker, I refuse to be used by You...gringrin

Uh...I'd be waiting for that VN..wink
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Trying so hard to make her feel Jealous??

You guys are so Transparent!!
Wait....OMG! You like this girl?!shocked shocked

I'm Out decker, I refuse to be used by You...gringrin

Uh...I'd be waiting for that VN..wink

What are you taking about?

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I don't understand sad sad sad sad. I'm so jealous sad

Ha ha ha....

Gear up. Lessons when I return.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Yourmain keep liking that junkie's comments. Well done grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Ha ha ha....

Gear up. Lessons when I return.

Really shocked yaaay!
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:
Yourmain keep liking that junkie's comments. Well done grin

I don't seem to know any junkies. Nor did I like any ones comments.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Really shocked yaaay!

ok
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

shocked aren't you even a bit uncomfortable putting your number online ?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

shocked aren't you even a bit uncomfortable putting your number online ?

Thanks.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I don't seem to know any junkies. Nor did I like any ones comments.

Okay, my bad. grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

wrong number.... grin grin grin grin grin

To get your attention. dont quote it please. Edit your previous quote/post.

lol you've my attention.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

lol you've my attention.

Oh cool. I love it.

Ha ha ha...permit my sense of humor.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Yourmain, I watched Sherlock cheesy cheesy
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:
Yourmain, I watched Sherlock cheesy cheesy

Good for you.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Good for you.

That's all you gonna say? Good for me?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

That's all you gonna say? Good for me?

It's good for you no ?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

It's good for you no ?

I mean, you urged and pleaded with me to watch Sherlock, then I finally did, and all you gonna say is "good for you?"
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

I mean, you urged and pleaded with me to watch Sherlock, then I finally did, and all you gonna say is "good for you?"

Well. What else would you expect from a foolish delusional bitch who says things that don't correlate or make sense at all. smiley.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Well. What else would you expect from a foolish delusional bitch who says things that don't correlate or make sense at all. smiley.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.

So you are mad at me? Okay how do I make it up to you? Anything, I'll do it. smiley
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

So you are mad at me? Okay how do I make it up to you? Anything, I'll do it. smiley

Mhm I recall my head being deep in snow for all you care.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Mhm I recall my head being deep in snow for all you care.

Lol. grin I didn't mean that naw tongue

Okay tell me anything you want me to do, just to make it up to you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / Checkout What 2 Guys And A Girl Were Spotted Doing / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.