Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited (7535 Views)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2015
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Ew weed rice ? That's sick
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

There's no such thing as weed rice or rice with weed. It's just a joke.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Oladimejy(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2015
ATENU OR ATETE
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Spanner4(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin grin Lmao, that woman looks like my neigbour
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
Ahahahaahahaahahahah. grin grin grin grin. The woman be like;;;;; you ain't gonna score the dam goal here grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
I die grin grin grin grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

There's no such thing as weed rice or rice with weed. It's just a joke.

Cool.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by RexKexMilann: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2015
LMAFAOgrin.

That one Na Oshobgo Weed mixed with pepper. Chaicheesy.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Cool.

What's cool about what I said?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Qualer: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

you need to try it sometime... delicious grin ... like those lips.. i'm comin for those lips, babe cool
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

What's cool about what I said?

Nothing.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Nothing.

So why then did you say it's cool?
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Qualer:

you need to try it sometime... delicious grin ... like those lips.. i'm comin for those lips, babe cool

Eh no I'm good thanks. I'm rather fond of my health so...

lol well best of luck to you smiley
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

So why then did you say it's cool?

I wanted to.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I wanted to.

Why? Do you enjoy saying stuff that don't correlate or make any sense?

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

Why? Do you enjoy saying stuff that don't correlate or make any sense?

I enjoy doing what I want.
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

I enjoy doing what I want.

Even if it's something stuupid, like what you just did now?

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker,

The ''cool'' is just like when they say ''kk'', ''hmmmm'', ''gr8'', ''gudpm'' to anything you say. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is interesting and hilarious when this happens. It permits me to observe them.

For most ladies (not all) especially in Nigeria, I believe they are getting so intellectually lazy and cannot engage in a sensible conversation that does not have to do with money, having a good time, buying them a new phone or how Kim Kadershian, Rihana or Alicia Key's boyfriend beat her up. I hope I even got their names right.

grin grin
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

Even if it's something stuupid, like what you just did now?

If I do something I do it because it makes perfect sense to me. Or because I feel like it.

If it's stupid to you then that's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
Kai...this one is strong oooo
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Decker,

The ''cool'' is just like when they say ''kk'', ''hmmmm'', ''gr8'', ''gudpm'' to anything you say. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is interesting and hilarious when this happens. It permits me to observe them.

For most ladies (not all) I believe they are getting so intellectually lazy and cannot engage in a sensible conversation that does not have to do with money, a good time, a new phone or how Kim Kadershian and how Rihana (abi na Alicia Key's) boyfriend beat her up.I hope I even got their names right.

grin grin

Rihanna* Kim Kardashian* smiley
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Qualer: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Eh no I'm good thanks. I'm rather fond of my health so...

lol well best of luck to you smiley

i'm comin at you, luck is optional wink
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Qualer:

i'm comin at you, luck is optional wink

Lol okay smiley. You do that!
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

If I do something I do it because it makes perfect sense to me. Or because I feel like it.

If it's stupid to you then that's your cup of tea.

You know to foolish people, what they do makes perfect sense to them, but to every other person, it's foolishness.
It's just like a mad man walking naked_ on the streets.

Only a fool would do something just because she likes it and it makes sense to her, not minding whether it makes sense to every other person.

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Decker:

You know to foolish people, what they do makes perfect sense to them, but to every other person, it's foolishness.

Only a fool would do something just because she likes it and it makes sense to her, not minding whether it makes sense to every other person.

lol okay smiley.

I'm pretty sure all the people we know as geniuses today are all fools. Because you are clearly more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Qualer: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Lol okay smiley. You do that!

Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Qualer:

That sounds really creepy..
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

Rihanna* Kim Kardashian* smiley

Thank you o.

And by application you have a Test Separator, Production Separator, Temperature Separators (Low) and in some configurations the Metering separator. And in removing Free Oil from refinery waste water you can model considering the API method as thus:

Leff= (VH/VD) FHl

HL=Total depth of liquid in separator (in feet)
VH= Horizontal bulk liquid velocity (in ft per second)
F=Turbulence and SC factor
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Thank you o.

And by application you have a Test Separator, Production Separator, Temperature Separators (Low) and in some configurations the Metering separator. And in removing Free Oil from refinery waste water you can model considering the API method as thus:

Leff= (VH/VD) FHl

Lol you're welcome smiley. I'll just ignore the other part haha
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

Thank you o.

Leff= (VH/VD) FHl

k
Re: After Eating Rice With Weed At A Party You Were Not Invited by Qualer: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2015
YourMain:

That sounds really creepy..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Janemena Twerks On Top Of Her Hubby (video & Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.