Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks (939 Views)

Why Marriages Breakdown: 11 Lessons From My Personal Experience / Why Marriages Are Not That Sweet After Wedding These Days / Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2015
1. DEMONIC: 75% of marital breakup is as a result of spiritual attacks, spirit husbands and spirit wives, evil in-laws that would not let the marriage be, unseen forces from every corner. So many women want to come into that marriage and put asunder. So many people go to any length in order to break peoples’ marriages. As a wife, fight by prayers to keep your home. If you are a born again and you believe in divorce, something is wrong with you. One of the conditions that qualify a man for marriage is your readiness to leave your father’s house; you must secure a house for yourself. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to leave your father’s house to live in the wife’s house. You have to be spiritually sound to protect your home. In every successful home, many outsiders have the desire to come and take over either the man or woman’s position. If you cannot hold your husband in awe and in respect, do not marry him. Divorce is not for a believer so be mindful that your marriage is under attack 2. UNFORGIVENESS: Any Christian that cannot forgive people easily, you have to be very careful because one day the person would never forgive you. Any person that does not forgive easily can do anything dangerous. That is why Christ admonished us to tackle unforgiveness, because it can be lethal in marriage. Do not marry and tomorrow you hate the man or woman because of unforgiveness. 3. EXTRA-MARITAL AFFAIRS: 65% of broken homes today is due to extra marital affairs. The moment you are a married man and you have another woman asides your wife, that means your heart is being shared amongst them, the dedication that is needed to keep the marriage going is being divided. That is why couples enjoy malice with their partners because they have extra marital affairs. When you begin to cheat on your spouse, you kill that person gradually. If you want your marriage to last, you have to disengage from extra marital affairs. So many marriages have been lost through this problem.So many things can make a man or woman look outside, for example cooking skills, sexual satisfaction, physical attraction, neatness. May God continue to help us and keep our marriages.
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2015
FTC nice one @OP, its ladyF husband again.
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Are you a little bit crazy? undecided
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Are you a little be crazy? undecided
@OP dis is one example of a demonic lady.
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm dunno where some dude copy writeups from self
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by falconey(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
undecided
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
hahahaha
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hmmmm dunno where some dude copy writeups from self
I beg pardon!
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Maxi112:
hahahaha
call lalasticlala, dis thread is front page material.
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Maxi112:
I beg pardon!
why u dy beg pardon?
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
why u dy beg pardon?
plz dnt spoil this thread.... think u
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
call lalasticlala, dis thread is front page material.
u can assist me in so doing
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:

I have your destiny in my purse so poverty will be your companion. To say amen just mention me angry
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Nubian113:

I have your destiny in my purse so poverty will be your companion. To say amen just mention me angry
I have ur vaginal in my purse, you will never see your period and ur vaginal will be as dry as sahara dessert, to say amen just mention me.
Re: 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks by Maxi112: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
I have ur vaginal in my purse, you will never see your period and ur vaginal will be as dry as sahara dessert, to say amen just mention me.
hahahahahah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips:how To Know If A Girl Likes You / A True Life Story- Prinzfavian. / Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.