Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

" A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside (6322 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Shade Said She Would Kiss Me Mouth To Mouth If And Only If... (pics) / Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Jennystyle(f): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Saw this picture on instagram this morning.
I know this ain't my business, seems the mom is cool with it, but I feel this is way too far trying to emulate western culture, if it were to be a stranger kissing her daughter she will tag him as a pedophile, but now that is her husband she's calling them lovers........... What do you think romancelanders As I said earlier ain't my business!

1 Like

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2015
Fake story.what proof do u have to ascertain this claim of yourz?

Mtheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by misspicy(f): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2015
so? undecided
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Jennystyle(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Fake story.what proof do u have to ascertain this claim of yourz?

Mtheeew
seriously check out her instagram name and you will see the picture it was uploaded this morning

1 Like

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by mebad(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2015
I think you should focus on It not being any of your business... Instead of stealing people's pic off Instagram
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by funnynation(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
The girl go be a good "kisser or Kissist" when she grow up.. . . . . FunnyNation Comedian coming soon..
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by boboLIL(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
Wen she go reach 18yrs,, if she kiss u,, u go melt....cos she strtd from small..
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by adonbilivit: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2015
like u rightly said, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2015
I do kiss my dad cheesy
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by joliyp(f): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2015
nothing bad
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by geni340(f): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
i do kiss my dad on d lips,, stopped it now anywayz..
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
What's weird about this? Get a life & stop being so anal
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Wuuworld(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Endtime father...according to apostle John
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by mayorkyzo: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2015
People with no bfrnd be having time to go thru other people's IG profile and observe a father kissing his daughter...it's none of ya fucking biz..
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by purplecoco(f): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Okay, just mind your damn business next time.
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jennystyle:
I know [size=20pt] this ain't my business[/size], seems the mom is cool with it, but I feel this is way too far trying to emulate western culture, if it were to be a stranger kissing her daughter she will tag him as a pedophile, but now that is her husband she's calling them lovers........... What do you think romancelanders As I said earlier [size=20pt] ain't my business![/size]
Why the thread?

5 Likes

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Emac34: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dnt know wat to say bt
Receive sence
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Pretty weird... Its the head tiltin that makes it weird
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by benzoljoe: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
nothing
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not your business
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by falcon01: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jennystyle:
I know this ain't my business, seems the mom is cool with it, but I feel this is way too far trying to emulate western culture, if it were to be a stranger kissing her daughter she will tag him as a pedophile, but now that is her husband she's calling them lovers........... What do you think romancelanders As I said earlier ain't my business!
you suppport gay marriage abi?? Wetin concern you with that picture ..mumu
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by lahit14(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Pretty weird... Its the head tiltin that makes it weird

The head tilting, uh!! Dat shit's weird.
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by idinc(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
If it aint ur business,then don't gossip!
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Jennystyle(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
falcon01:
you suppport gay marriage abi?? Wetin concern you with that picture ..mumu
yeah I support gay love, gay marriage, am a strong lgbtqia activist , love me or hate me, your opinion doesn't count

2 Likes

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Willdidi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
No big deal about it, kiss my son of regularly on the mouth. If I had a daughter would do same.
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Davidovinci(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I do kiss my dad cheesy
Erm......where to be precise?
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by falcon01: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jennystyle:
yeah I support gay love, gay marriage, am a strong lgbtqia activist , love me or hate me, your opinion doesn't count
then why the hell wiol you post pics of what doesn't concern you abi na your pikin the guy kiss??
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by younghartz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
my daughter,my pride
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by Jaymima(f): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2015
It ain't your biz yet you created a thread for it...end time op. lasisi69 you have my mention today
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Its not your business, you posted the picture here on nairaland.
Its not your busibess, you typed your perverted opinion.
Its not your business, yet you want us to say something and make it our business.
Its not business, yes you are right, it ain't your business
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by ivyT(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Dia mouth,dia business..nd a grown ass woman is there..iranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X. / Tiwa Savage Goes Totally Naked On Her Instagram Page.... See Some Reactions / Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.