Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit (6315 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Made4naijasite: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
This plus sized South African lady is the picture of body confidence as she showed off her full curves in a swimsuit.See more photos below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/plus-sized-south-african-lady-flaunts-her-curves-in-a-swimsuit/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Made4naijasite: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by FatherBona: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2019
I'll pass on this one.
Is it just me?

6 Likes

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by prestige2013: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2019
The pillar of the bridge had crumbled.

1 Like

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by donstan18: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Believe it or not, the kpekus of a Nigerian slim non-virgin lady is x10 deeper and wider than this lady.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
No comment
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by uchaymart(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
The silicon bag in her body is more than a trailer load of cement ooo
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nuclear99(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fat, Fat everywhere

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one na PANDORA'S BOX
That's All
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
hey lady!can you turn around already,wanna check something

2 Likes

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Made4naijasite: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by WorWorBoy: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
FatherBona:
I'll pass on this one.
Is it just me?
Not only you.She's just fat,not sexy at all.

7 Likes

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by happybee: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Her laps like iroko tree..
undecided
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Pusyiter(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Don't even bother getting attracted to such
She does not have a hole to insert your sim. Lappie cover every every.
You will spend one hour trying to put your sim in where it rightly belongs.......
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by AstroG: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
donstan18:
Believe it or not, the kpekus of a Nigerian slim non-virgin lady is x10 deeper and wider than this lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided
All I see is a baby whale that uses instagram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Jerkules: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nonsense and Ikebe

1 Like

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by shaggy007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
IronPant:
undecided
All I see is a baby whale that uses instagram

grin

grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by teelarryberry(m): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:

Dats not de point ,,people like dis day quick tata person ,, na people.way never really guck fat girls day talk like you ,, wen iean fat girls iean girls as big as her ,, bro you go quick tata too Bleep , cos de hole thing just big ,, plenty food day taya person ,,food way small day sweet pass
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Obo ri run
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by kode12: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2019
uchaymart:
The silicon bag in her body is more than a trailer load of cement ooo
Y'all will just be talking crap in a frail attempt to sound smart. Look at this person head to toe and tell me is she looks like she's got silicone. Like can't you see the proportionality of her bum and boobs to her body generally? Infact I think the silicone might be inside your head.

1 Like

Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Kingkun69(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
donstan18:
see you South Africans that like HIV and sex more than anything
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
The shape isn’t bad you won’t find this in Nigeria reason why some man don’t wanna come back to Nigeria after xenophobia.
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Gadafii: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Fat is different from thick
Re: Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by uchaymart(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
kode12:

Y'all will just be talking crap in a frail attempt to sound smart. Look at this person head to toe and tell me is she looks like she's got silicone. Like can't you see the proportionality of her bum and boobs to her body generally? Infact I think the silicone might be inside your head.

Its obvious you don't know a silicone butt.
Go learn more about it and then you come back a with a quote.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? / 4 Signs That Shows You Need A Love Affair... And $ex (Photo) / REVEALED: The World Has Ended In Some Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.