Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library (48124 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by rem44: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu today joined GEJ,Ali Modu Sheriff,Abdulsalami Abubakar,Gov. Ambode,Gov. Udom,Senator Godswill Akpabio,Ben Bruce and others for the grand opening of Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library at Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/bola-tinubusheriffothers-at-grand.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by rem44: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by searchng4love: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
My second FTC in a row... Thank you airtel data services..... Greetings to diportivo and Gazzuzz..Kingreign... Siena... Trac ..Auhanson.... Lynpetra... Pafestula... inspiredM... Femmy2010... Jahjehova..... Chelseabmw.... Not forgetting the departed doveda... Akike... Daretodiffer...Dare2differ.... Morountodun..... Kuntash.... To mention a very few people.... Again thanks to power company for the 24 hours supply .. and gptech and all my xiaomi family....

Lo and behold the real enemies of PDP

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by shukuokukobambi: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omenkalives, abeg bring the okada make our galant shiaman fit move to the permanent site cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by policy12: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bunch of thieves this suppose to be State or national library.

How many of our library looks this way. God will this looters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by LordIsaac(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
You see the people people are prepared to die for....you see...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
criminals in human skin undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by babyfaceafrica: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lolz
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by omenkaLives(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omenkalives, abeg bring the okada make our galant shiaman fit move to the permanent site cheesy
Oh lawd have murcey! Thanks for the summon!

Would have missed out on this all important party! grin

#IRideWithSheriff!! cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by omenkaLives(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sheriff be rolling with the big sharks since the days of Boko Haram, PDP's military arm. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by omenkaLives(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wish smellymouth could come so us a caption on this. embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by shukuokukobambi: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh lawd have murcey! Thanks for the summon!

Would have missed out on this all important party! grin

#IRideWithSheriff!! cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi omenka, you're nat a guduman atall cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by shukuokukobambi: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Sheriff be rolling with the big sharks since the days of Boko Haram, PDP's military arm. cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know who is more wicked between you and ngeneukwuenu cheesy cheesy

The above is exactly what she's capable of conjuring up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by eposho: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obj, who the library epp??
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by omenkaLives(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi omenka, you're nat a guduman atall cheesy
Learning from Modath. grin

Ngene's is on an entirely different level. cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by shukuokukobambi: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Learning from Modath. grin

cheesy cheesy

Wey that my sister sef?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by modath(f): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Learning from Mo. grin

Na wah, so na so you be, galant shiaman of dey you can not Holla @ someborry! cry

@ shukuokukobambi

Buroda mi, Emi re. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives, ABEG, sell one plot of land above, to me.... grin grin grin

I came late to the party!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by shukuokukobambi: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
modath:

Na wah, so na so you be, galant shiaman of dey you can not Holla @ someborry! cry

@ shukuokukobambi

Buroda mi, Emi re. wink

Ekabo si ori eto yi jare cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by omenkaLives(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
omenkaLives, ABEG, sell one plot of land above, to me.... grin grin grin

I came late to the party!
Haba, this place you stand too make sense naw: 17/31. grin
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by sweatlana: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm politics don start!
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by teganto(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
tongue Kemo lala
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
conglomerate of thieves
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by ELPablochapo: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
The gathering of real thiefs
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by hollywater: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Thank God i didn't see Gej close to that Man.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by chinex276(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
I thought a similar thread was on FP earlier..
I hope those fighting and insulting themselves coz of polithiefcians can learn something

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by plainol(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Association of Thieving Elders.

ELDER STATEMEN my foot.
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by 12345baba(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Were Will this men go when dey d**?
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
and baba egba be call me, if nor say i wan go ikorin, i for b d chair man of d gathering + i dey fear make DSS no km snab me fr dia.......
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by Lordsocrates: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
once upon a time, this man was said to be of no political relevance.
but truth is, BABA is BABA, Who else can host the biggest wigs of both opposing parties ?
it's a pity Fayose Chooses to insult this man..

hate or love him, it can't take away the fact that the political history of this Nation cannot be written without this man in the first 2pages.. congrats baba

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
I guess some books in the So-Called library shud be talking about how to look handsome which will be written by Obasanjogrin
Re: Tinubu, Jonathan, Abdulsalami, Sheriff, Akpabio At Opening Of Obasanjo Library by anytexy: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nigeria polithivians is all I can see here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.