Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? (977 Views)

FG May Adopt Selective Minimum Wage Increase – Osinbajo / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Is Selective — Clark / Buhari's Anti-corruption Crusade Is Selective -sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by sinkhole: 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun, you made this statement about this guy's ban @ meforyou1
If we ban you for an offence and you
repeat it, we have no choice but to
ban you for a longer period of time.
Our rules are meant to be obeyed.
You got 7 days because you had been
banned for 3 days earlier for the
same offence and that apparently was
not enough to make you obey.
fine that is OK, but the question now is, what did you do to Mynd44 about this statement
But take one picture of the president
in a mosque and watch christians
complain
, which he made here www.nairaland.com/2798434/osinbajo-ambode-dance-redeemed-convention#40957676
That thread is still open and Mynd44 statement has never been removed!
I can understand if a spambot or whatever you call it, is what did the banning, but when human in flesh and blood do the banning, then he/she should do a little investgation and imposed a ban on the instigator and the "reactor"!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Exactly what I wanted to ask if not that he locked the thread.
And what about TolaOluwatosin, the troll that kept on disturbing me with way wild foolish talks on military service being civil service, which every right thinking human being will know is wrong. And it wasn't even the matter being discussed on the thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
What rule does the post you are complaining about break?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
TolaOluwatosin's posts that triggered my response and subsequent ban clearly broke rule 1 "posting off topic"
Mynd44's post technically broke rule 7 "saying something detrimental to the success of Nairaland". And technically broke rule 2, "provoking Nairaland members"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by babyfaceafrica: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mynd44 broke no rule..just made an allusion to what people say....mods can b funny...but if you don't mess up,you ar gud,th only thing they need to work on is th spambot..that sht bans people anyhow.....anyways politics section is not th only section in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by hayorzzyzx(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op I don't think you have a say now,wait for a bigger evidence next time
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by OCTAVO: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Observing.
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by sinkhole: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
By rule two, he treatened/instigated against other people's religion (In Nigeria, we all know that religion is synonimous to tribe!) and by rule 7, his statement could actually start religious banters which will treaten the security of NLand!
To me, what you are doing, Seun, is like saying people should not take one-way, but when your special adviser takes the one-way then you say, yea yea yea he can take it because he is on a special assynment!
But whichever way, its your business, you can run it as you like.
If you ban me for a whole year I no go even flinch, there are many other options to still keep me here grin shshshs, Seun, this is for you alone o, dont tell others o. This is about my fourth monicker on NL since I joined in 2005. Oh gosh, I broke rule 19, noooo I did not break it...(discussion continues!)

1 Like

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by Mack3N: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mynd44 needs to go!!!!
That dude seems to hold a lot of grudges and goes on witchhunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
As the person who wrote NL's rules, I assure you that "But take one picture of the president
complain" does not break any rule. Pls dont create any more.threads.about this.issue. report to supemods instead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by Mack3N: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
You can be anti-Biafra/pro-one Nigerian,without being biased in your judgement.
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by sinkhole: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
As the person who wrote NL's rules, I assure you that "But take one picture of the president
complain" does not break any rule. Pls dont create any more.threads.about this.issue. report to supemods instead.
Its OK. But be rest assured that since Mynd44 has escaped this, the next thing he will say will shock you yourself!
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
And knowing mynd44 very well, if I were the one that made that statement he made, he would have banned me till 2025
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Op I don't think you have a say now,wait for a bigger evidence next time
so why is the Muslim Religion Forum restricted to only Muslims. Check the thread and the reactions of Christrain Nairaland members. And try to twist his statement the other way round, if he had said " and if it were Osibanjo in a church, Muslim members would have started complaining"
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
meforyou1:
so why is the Muslim Religion Forum restricted to only Muslims. Check the thread and the reactions of Christrain Nairaland members. And try to twist his statement the other way round, if he had said " and if it were Osibanjo in a church, Muslim members would have started complaining"
Not enough reason sir
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by RobinHez(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why are muslims given preferential treatment on Nairaland sef? undecided

Smh...

*quietly walks away*
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Seun:
Democracy is about hearing the people talk.
If you really want to know about people's feelings on your moderator Myndd44, kindly unlock that my thread and place it in a prominent position on the politics forum and you will get the responses.
I really don't know the supermods, except lalasticlala. Pls let us know about them and means of reporting our grievances. As for my earlier 3-day ban, I didn't know what I did and why I was banned. Just took it as one of those incomprehensible injustices against me by Myndd44. Especially after I called him a "fastest finger first" in banning all Biafra related posts, in an unrelated thread I created. But when this 2nd one happened, I felt I had to report it. Because it was clearly overboard.
You are doing a good work. I commend you. And you have seen the numerous complaints against the same one moderator Myndd44. Pls investigate the complaints, and do remove him from moderating politics forum. He clearly doesn't have the temparement for it. You know politics is an emotional thing.
And do think of bringing Ngwakwe back.
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
sinkhole:
Seun, you made this statement about this guy's ban @ meforyou1 fine that is OK, but the question now is, what did you do to Mynd44 about this statement , which he made here www.nairaland.com/2798434/osinbajo-ambode-dance-redeemed-convention#40957676
I can understand if a spambot or whatever you call it, is what did the banning, but when human in flesh and blood do the banning, then he/she should do a little investgation and imposed a ban on the instigator and the "reactor"!

But the post makes sense na. You guys are trouble makers.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by abduljabbar4(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
sinkhole:
Seun, you made this statement about this guy's ban @ meforyou1 fine that is OK, but the question now is, what did you do to Mynd44 about this statement , which he made here www.nairaland.com/2798434/osinbajo-ambode-dance-redeemed-convention#40957676

But the post makes sense na. It was a very good point there by Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by meforyou1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

But the post makes sense na. It was a very good point there by Mynd44
i hear you
Re: Seun, Is Selective Justice, Justice? by Seun(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Case dismissed!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

A Letter To Father Mbaka / ★ See What Oshiomhole Did When Darey Art Alade Greeted His Wife At An Event / President Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Fmr Military Leaders Over Arms Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.