Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Romance Section Interview Day One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Interview Day One (9703 Views)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Falling in love with someone u are yet to meet is very risky , try to get life assurance in case things don't go the way u expected . cheesy
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Why?

Because she has already friendzoned me. So it's no use. She thinks I am funny and nice.
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Because she has already friendzoned me. So it's no use. She thinks I am funny and nice.

What is her name?
Darven:

There is one other girl I like.

Bro,!!! shocked

1 Like

Darven:

What is her name?

Yourmain. cry
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Yourmain. cry

Why do you like her?
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by jmaxjohn(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Daniel, d witches in ur village hv nw kept ur brain aside nd r using ur empty skull to share orijin cry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked shocked mental craze!! grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Why do you like her?

Because she is smart and pretty and gosh, her lips, I dream of kissing them all the time. And she has a good heart.

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Because she is smart and pretty and gosh, her lips, I dream of kissing them all the time. And she has a good heart.

So if mrsphyno and yourmain were falling from a mountain and you only had the chance to save one, who would it be?

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

So if mrsphyno and yourmain were falling from a mountain and you only had the chance to save one, who would it be?

What sort of question is this? God forbid, I will never be faced with such dilemma.

21 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

What sort of question is this? God forbid, I will never be faced with such dilemma.

What if you were, what would you do?

5 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by zeetyzin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Eeerm.. i tot dis dude woulda killed himself .
Can u kindly explain wat ure still doing alive and not committing suicide as u ealier claimed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

What if you were, what would you do?

I will save...Yourmain. cry

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

I will save...Yourmain. cry

But I thought you said you loved mrsphyno with all your heart and she was perfect? So why would you not save her and save yourmain instead?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by charijee(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
immortalvoices:
When I thought I have seen it all on romance section...

And them stupidity takes a new height of creativity

Lmao
Buhahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy my ribs just got cracked in-law

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
This OP is suffering from SCHIZOPRENIA or will i say ALZHEIMER's DISEASE...

Ori bobo yi ti gba titi ooo
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
immortalvoices:
When I thought I have seen it all on romance section...

And them stupidity takes a new height of creativity

Lmao
asin eh no b small tin..nah so I open mouth..

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

But I thought you said you loved mrsphyno with all your heart and she was perfect? So why would you not save her and save yourmain instead?

Because mrsphyno is just someone I have a crush on. I see her just the way I see a celebrity. Just the way I also crushed on scarlett johanseen and Megan good, but yourmain is someone I can relate

Yourmain is like the perfect wife and friend. Someone I would be happy going home to meet from work everyday. Someone I can talk with all the time about anything. Some that can do the work of raising the kids in the best way possible.

She is an embodiment of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by jmaxjohn(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
D interview z currently experiencing transmission difficulties. Please enjoy dis advert while d witches in his village try to reconnect with d possessed host

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Because mrsphyno is just someone I have a crush on. I see her just the way I see a celebrity. Just the way I also crushed on scarlett johanseen and Megan good, but yourmain is someone I can relate with.

Yourmain is like the perfect wife and friend. Someone I would be happy going home to meet from work everyday. Someone I can talk with all the time about anything. Some that can do the work of raising the kids in the best way possible.

Wait a minute, are you trying to say you prefer yourmain to your crush mrsphyno?
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Luckygurl(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
LMFAO cheesycheesy
Had a good laugh going through the thread. Hahahahaha!!
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by iceberylin(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hope you really ain't crushing on any of these girls....

You already ruined everything..

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Emac34: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Getin more interesting nw
Roll on Dude I like ur courage
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by torqque7(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
The human brain is truly amazing, wow truly some people are hopelessly stupid and their foolishness is outa this world and beyond redemption..anyway if you think about it,fools make life kinda interesting as they keep us entertained with their stupidity..what an embarrassment to the male species tho..smh

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Wait a minute, are you trying to say you prefer yourmain to your crush mrsphyno?

Is that what I said?
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

Is that what I said?

But according to your previous comment, that's what you implied?

Dude you seem confused, are you?
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

But according to your previous comment, that's what you implied?

Dude you seem confused, are you?

What sort of silly question is that? I said I am only in love with mrsphyno, can't you read?

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by jmaxjohn(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank u for ur patience. Welcome baq from d break
Now dat d witches hv reconnected...i still dunno wat dey hv planned coz i can c Oshogbo Weed, Ipodo Weed, Agege Weed, Jamaican Weed and empty bottles of Alomo Bitters, Kerewa, Kogbebe, Ibile, Durosoke, Dadubule, Action Bitters, Koboko, Ogidigba, Pasa Bitters, Osomo nd orijin with Darvens brain inside basket...so this isn't going to b gud shocked cry

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Emac34: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
torqque7:
The human brain is truly amazing, wow truly some people are hopelessly stupid and their foolishness is outa this world and beyond redemption..anyway if you think about it,fools make life kinda interesting as they keep us entertained with their stupidity..what an embarrassment to the male species tho..smh
Why cnt u guys appreciate someone courage for ones
Can u do dat
Just asking no offence

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section Interview Day One by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Darven:

What sort of silly question is that? I said I am only in love with mrsphyno, can't you read?

But you just said....you no what? Don't bother. I think that will be all for today. Thanks for your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / ????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.