Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

???????????????????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???????????????????? (9699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

???????????????????? by motherfucker: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
She may have German gene.
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.

When I came across this post above, I was moved with so much anger. I detest biitches like this who look down on others on face value and I have to share my story.

A look on her profile pic shows she does not even have 500k in her account, still sponging on someone somewhere.

I do hope that guys learn from what I am about say and see more reason why they should intensify their effort in life.

Here we go.

Several years ago I met a fool true another friend. She introduced the girl to me and after much chats here and there, the girl started pestering me for us to meet. Something came up and so I made arrangement to meet her. Prior to that time, I do most of the calling. However after the meeting, she left. I called her severally and she never picked. I kept calling and she still never picked my call and this went on for several weeks into a month.

Eventually, I gave up and moved on.

Yes, like the post of the quoted fool, I was skinny, looked wretched and if someone told you I was sick you would believe. It's my trying days and a life I couldn't run away from--my life. But, I like being real and faking or lying is something find really hard to indulge in.

Sometime later after that incident in 2013, she buzzed me on whatsapp and we chatted. I didn't bother much after that chat.

Around January of this year, she buzzed me again and we got talking. We have been talking ever since and some how, I noticed she was in area close to me. I requested that we meet again and she proposed meeting at an eatery. I declined and this led to serious argument. I wanted her to visit me at home.

After the quarrel, I never buzzed nor called her for about 2 weeks. Then I reignited the convo again.This time around, I had been to barbing salon, had my hair cut and it was sleek. Put up the image on whatsapp. Then same day we chatted. She then agreed to visit me at home. She came, she saw and was marvelled by what she saw.

Since then, she has been acting all loving, even calling me. She said in one of our chat after her visit: " you have really changed oh" I feigned ignorance and probed to know what she meant. She said I have added weight and now look fresh and cautioned I shouldn't burst. Of course, I am no fool as I also play along.

Another day I had my cousins' pic on whatsapp, a well fed niggur, fresh face, nice hair cut. She asked who he was and I told her.

Now, she calls, now she is loving, now she also asked if I still "liked" her. Who does not like an easy prey? I told her yes I do and she said she likes me as well.

So I asked what does she like about me? She said I look cool and honest. I have an innocent face really but what awaits her is deadly. I will so fork this girl that she will regret ever meeting someone like me.

After bad boys have messed them up, they start looking for good guys.

If a girl look down on you brother, do not despair. Expand your financial capacity in whatever way that you can by gaining more knowledge and skills to help your bank account. Most of them have NOTHING to offer, not even the things that they want you to have before they date you.

Imagine what the fool in quote above is feeling like? I hate people who look down on others and I hardly forgive them.

My views towards Nigerian women has really changed. I no longer feel the need or importance of getting married to anyone, I may likely adopt or just get a kid off anyone.

11 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
motherfucker:

When I came across this post above, I was moved with so much anger. I detest biitches like this who look down on others on face value and I have to share my story.

A look on her profile pic shows she does not even have 500k in her account, still sponging on someone somewhere.

I do hope that guys learn from what I am about say and see more reason why they should intensify their effort in life.

Here we go.

Several years ago I met a fool true another friend. She introduced the girl to me and after much chats here and there, the girl started pestering me for us to meet.

Something came up and so I made arrangement to meet her. Prior to that time, I do most of the calling. However after the meeting, she left.

I called her severally and she never picked. I kept calling and she still never picked my call and this went on for several weeks into a month.

Eventually, I gave up and moved on.

Yes, like the post of the quoted fool, I was skinny, looked wretched and if someone told you I was sick you would believe. It's my trying days and a life I couldn't run away from--my life.

But, I like being real and faking or lying is something find really hard to indulge in.

Sometime later after that incident in 2013, she buzzed me on whatsapp and we chatted. I didn't bother much after that chat.

Around January of this year, she buzzed me again and we got talking.

We have been talking ever since and some how, I noticed she was in area close to me. I requested that we meet again and she proposed meeting at an eatery. I declined and this led to serious argument. I wanted her to visit me at home.

After the quarrel, I never buzzed nor called her for about 2 weeks. Then I reignited the convo again.

This time around, I had been to barbing salon, had my hair cut and it was sleek. Put up the image on whatsapp.

Then same day we chatted. She then agreed to visit me at home. She came, she saw and was marvelled by what she saw.

Since then, she has been acting all loving, even calling me.

She said in one of our chat after her visit: " you have really changed oh" I feigned ignorance and probed to know what she meant. She said I have added weight and now look fresh and cautioned I shouldn't burst.

Of course, I am no fool as I also play along.

Another day I had my cousins' pic on whatsapp, a well fed niggur, fresh face, nice hair cut. She asked who he was and I told her.

Now, she calls, now she is loving, now she also asked if I still "liked" her. Who does not like an easy prey. I told her yes I do and she said she likes me as well.

So I asked what does she like about me? She said I look cool and honest. I have an innocent face really but what awaits her is deadly.

I will so fork this girl that she will regret ever meeting someone like me.

After bad boys have messed them up, they start looking for good guys.

If a girl look down on you brother, do not despair. Expand your financial capacity in whatever way that you can by gaining more knowledge and skills to help your bank account. Most of them have NOTHING to offer, not even the things that they want you to have before they date you.

Imagine what the fool in quote above is feeling like? I hate people who look down on others and I hardly forgive them.

My views towards Nigerian women has really changed. I no longer feel the need or importance of getting married to anyone, I may like adopt or just get a kid off anyone.
[/s]

Mtcheeew.
U type as if u are feeling sleepy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ???????????????????? by LuveU2(f): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfvcker shut the fvckup the girl is entitled to her opinion.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ???????????????????? by wolfgangg(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP seriously I feel your pain but don't you worry we gon' be alright

Dem bad biiitches only want the ballers' they don't see us - we hooping' now the hoes wanna guard us.

5 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by excellencyabia1: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gold diggers. Looking for ripe plantian but they themselves have not even lateral root(s)

5 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by djpaparazzi(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op i can see u re pained, bt using nd dumping her isnt goin 2 make u feel beta. Dnt do sumtin dat wil end u in pains. Forgive nd cut off any contact wit her.

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op na u be dat for the pics?

1)Why ya nippple wan comot for right side?

2)The rings weh dey ya finger, which one be engagement ring, which 1 be wedding ring abi na 2 different men give u ring?

3)Why u squeeze lips like say u get menstrual pain?

4)D guy behind you, na fucck weh you fucck am make am lie down like dead person so?

5)How many hours you take type d long epistle oh bcus me no even read am

4 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
djpaparazzi:
Op i can see u re pained, bt using nd dumping her isnt goin 2 make u feel beta. Dnt do sumtin dat wil end u in pains. Forgive nd cut off any contact wit her.
grin grin grin grin grin I am not pained. To be honest, I am not concerned about her existence. I am much more bothered about how to end the year.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op...... It hasn't gotten to this extent..... Please take it easy and do forgive the girl you met..... See it as a childish nature in her.... Na beg I dey beg.... Ndo, sorry...
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op na u be dat for the pics? Why ya nippple wan comot for right side?
lol bros na the fool wey think say she get mouth and na she quote me and strike all my post. cheesy
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op gotcha!Wetin concern u self,na ur comment? cheesy
Re: ???????????????????? by shut(f): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:

Nd you had to mention me
undecided

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
You can bring your puzzy and like shut the forkup on it.
Re: ???????????????????? by firstking01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
And most of these girls came from a zero background, i mean like when pronouncing it like a phone no, 0 O backgroundundecided

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
And most this girls came from a zero backgroun, i mean like when pronouncing it like a phone no, 0H OH backgroundundecided
the biitch is viewing.

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by LuveU2(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
You can bring your puzzy and like shut the forkup on it.
senseless nig@
Re: ???????????????????? by djpaparazzi(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
grin grin grin grin grin I am not pained. To be honest, I am not concerned about her existence. I am much more bothered about how to end the year.
ok bt dnt use her.
Re: ???????????????????? by LuveU2(f): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
shut:

Nd you had to mention me
undecided
niggress keep going-------->
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op gotcha!Wetin concern u self,na ur comment? cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: ???????????????????? by shut(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
niggress keep going-------->

Tell that to your mum

5 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by naijaboiy: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
That her phone wey be like nokia asha grin

All these jobless,broke and hungry girls wey their papa nor even get volvo go dey rant. grin

They will never take a picture in their father's house because it's dilapidated. Have you ever seen a real rich kid talk about guys like that?

It's only broke girls or the ones who managed to escape from poverty that talk in such manner. grin

Forget them jare! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
grin grin grin grin
cheesy Leave trash for lawma jor,fuvk anything anything grin i dey ur back!
Re: ???????????????????? by Synzu(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
So u came on NL to tell us how you're gonn fucck some random gold digger chic? undecided

I blame Buhari & the current heat-wave for this foolishness! angryangry

2 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by Smellymouth: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
Na fight shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by bqlekan(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oga o... see vexationn..., and someone is 'shut' Here ... wonders
Re: ???????????????????? by Smellymouth: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na nipp.le I dey see for there so shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
That her phone wey be like nokia asha grin

All these jobless,broke and hungry girls wey their papa nor even get volvo go dey rant. grin

They will never take a picture in their father's house because it's dilapidated. Have you ever seen a real rich kid talk about guys like that?

It's only broke girls or the ones who managed to escape from poverty that talk in such manner. grin

Forget them jare! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hahaha cheesy male tears!
The reverse happens on the daily out in the open in brod day light.
An we push on, it happens all the time, you deal.
The guy cleary ain't mature enough ta close his mouth around his opinion.

But ya'll know how ta cry hard an loud.
The offender is a b!tch h0e an every other dirty derogatory name ya'll can find.
Ya'll wail out all-night-long
an condem the whole gender ta hell.
Re: ???????????????????? by motherfucker: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The guy cleary ain't mature enough ta keep his mouth close his mouth around his opinion.

But when it's ya'll
The offender
Is a b!tch h0e an every other dirty derogatory name. Ya'll can find.
I dont know why I often find it hard to understand most of your write, I often strain my eyes to read them honestly in order to get detailed info. Thanks for stopping by. grin

6 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by shut(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
bqlekan:
Oga o... see vexationn..., and someone is 'sh.ut' Here ... wonders

Could you try to mention me less?
Pls
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
motherfucker:
I dont know why I often find it hard to understand most of your write, I often strain my eyes to read them honestly in order to get detailed info. Thanks for stopping by. grin
I say angry No!

1 Share

Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The guy cleary ain't mature enough ta keep his mouth close his mouth around his opinion.

But ya'll know how ta cry hard an loud.
The offender is a b!tch h0e an every other dirty derogatory name ya'll can find.
Ya'll wail out night long.
condem the whole gender ta hell.
Seriously i dnt blame OP. It really got to him. She practically insulted all guys on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help:she Made Me Who I Am / Nearly All The Men In Lagos Are Mad. / Celebrity You Wish To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.