Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart (1092 Views)

Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by tinziemaine(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nsogbu! Guys make una see ooh I have told her she have nothing to worry about am not leaving her for another girl only thing for her to do is to trust me we are going to be together. Any time we meet she will be crying and be asking me do I love her and I will keep on saying yes but I became worried because it is too much I ask her why the other day she could not say a word I persuaded her to tell me because my mind was not at rest whether she don carry for me na where my mind go, I became curious and anxious to know why she was sheding tears anytime I visit her or she does visit me during last week she later explained and said this is festive period and we have dated for just two month that I might leave her for another girl and break her heart I just told her not to worry. But is this is why she was sheding tears? I became suprised.
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by obiorathesubtle: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bro.. You dating a mamiwater.
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
e be like say she don collect 9 months assignment grin
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by benedictnsi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. You dating a mamiwater.

Lol lwkm bros..... Or don't you think he is dating a wailer gringrin

1 Like

Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
tinziemaine:
Nsogbu! Guys make una see ooh I have told her she have nothing to worry about am not leaving her for another girl only thing for her to do is to trust me we are going to be together. Any time we meet she will be crying and be asking me do I love her and I will keep on saying yes but I became worried because it is too much I ask her why the other day she could not say a word I persuaded her to tell me because my mind was not at rest whether she don carry for me na where my mind go, I became curious and anxious to know why she was sheding tears anytime I visit her or she does visit me during last week she later explained and said this is festive period and we have dated for just two month that I might leave her for another girl and break her heart I just told her not to worry. But is this is why she was sheding tears? I became suprised.
stop dating teens.
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by muller101(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
U don put am belle. She don't even know how to tell u. Na why she de cry
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Omotayor123(f): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP it's either you are dating an extremely emotional little girl Or you don give her Love Chop!
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol lwkm bros..... Or don't you think he is dating a wailer gringrin
undecided maybe.. But I know he aint dating a human being.
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buy her iphone6+ and she wll believe u truly love her grin thank me lerra!
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buy her iphone6+ and she wll believe u truly love her grin thank me lerra!
cheesy grin
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by benedictnsi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided maybe.. But I know he aint dating a human being.

Lol..... Guy you get bad mouth pass me ooo..... You mean he've been into a relationship with an animal or wah
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by MMMFAGUY1: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Story 4 d gods. is her hrt a broken mirror or egg dts unamendable?
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Desperation in relationship is very risky. She may commit suicide if you quit the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by obiorathesubtle: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Guy you get bad mouth pass me ooo..... You mean he've been into a relationship with an animal or wah
iono ooo...

Maybe cheesy
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dude ure dating an underage grl. Yerima pple
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by ExAngel007(f): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
KIDS TALK
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by ERCROSS(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
wow... since December 1.... shuooo... she wan cry u a river....?
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by xtervaganza(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
That's what usually happens when the dick is too sweet and she doesn't want to lose it grin
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Rone16(f): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol Nkiru Sylvanus number1
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by misspicy(f): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
tinziemaine:
It is very obvious that you are dating a teenager....and you have been molesting her,I just need your face and you are a gonna

desist from the act of pedophilia undecided
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by tinziemaine(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
misspicy:

It is very obvious that you are dating a teenager....and you have been molesting her,I just need your face and you are a gonna

desist from the act of pedophilia undecided
she is 19.what you guys pointing at?
Re: She Was Cryin Since December 1st Because She Fears I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Cos she is crying makes her a teenager

So its bad to express oneself the way one can??

Im sure she is pure at heart

Cos i see kno reason a mean heartless person cryin since dec 1st only d pure at heart can

She is really scared of heart breaks it hurts badly
Im even shocked i can survive all my heart breaks

Guys aint loyal dis days
I dnt blame her

I choose a girl like her over

A girl forming maturity *suffering nd smiling*

(1) (Reply)

Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija / Ladies Why Do You Bleach, Did Guys Prefer Light Skinned Girls? / My Neighbors Are Friendly With My Mother & Brother But Blatantly Ignore Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.