Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. (8800 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) / Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 2:35am On Dec 21, 2015
AreteWrites:

terrorism - /ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and
intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Which one did Kanu do? Did he use violence or intimidation? The man was simply airing his opinion on an internet radio and shouldn't be arrested for that. He has the right to speak.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by sniperr007(m): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
How many times have he created time to pray for our country / government as an arch bishop

Research ur question b4 u ask? Don't b a bigot. Ask ur catholic frnds d prayers dey say during der mass.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by sniperr007(m): 4:18am On Dec 21, 2015
shepherd77:
Okay.

Had he condemned kanu's call for violence against government and other ethnic groups.

Nigeria is a sovereign state and cannot be held down by some hoodlums.

they'd be dealt with accordingly.

Everyone has a right to decide. If some pple feel dey want to go, u don't use violence. U listen to Dem and negotiate.

Y didn't England use gun against Scotland or y is Madrid not using gun ast Catalonia?

Use ur brain and apply reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by chime8(m): 4:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Anybody who believes that BIAFRA is his/her problem will end up like PHARAOH. This is certain

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by chrisblack: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Riensi:

"For those Supporting Mr President can you please justify why he has refused to obey court orders ?"

Bishop Onaiyekan

Quotable quotes
I thought you guys are learned. Is it with this little Brian of yours you would want to contribute to Nigeria or Biafra?. When you guys find little time in reading.this is always the result. The court order was simple he was to release because the court in which he was arrange was a low court without power to try treason. He was re arrested and arrange in an higher court.mufu
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by flokii: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Candyrain:

Shey something do you for hand ni? go arrest am na undecided undecided
I no send those guys o...

I sure say he collect part of d loot too..
time will tell
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wetin happen na? angry
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE, AND IT IRRITATES ME.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The source is a blogsite. On googling of some of the excerpts, no credible news agency published it. The only site that published it is another biafran blogsite, igberetv.com. On clicking the igberetv link, you will observe that the layout of Igbere blogsite look similar to that of the blogsite that published the content.

See igbere link: www.igberetvnews.com/31471
Hypocrisy is when you open thread to free Zakzaky from detention but supports the continuous incarceration of nnamdi KANU. Your hate will make you bleed, *spits on his hypocrisy*

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by sevenhundred(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Bishop Onaiyekan.
BECAUSE ALL THOSE ORDERS ARE FROM PDP JUDGES. ENEMIES OF THE NATION.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by sevenhundred(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2015
sniperr007:

Everyone has a right to decide. If some pple feel dey want to go, u don't use violence. U listen to Dem and negotiate.

Y didn't England use gun against Scotland or y is Madrid not using gun ast Catalonia?

Use ur brain and apply reason.
HOW MANY PEOPLE KILLED IN MADRID OR SCOTLAND.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by otukpo(f): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Onaiyekan lost relevance the moment him and Kukah in company with one of the most corrupt heads of state of Nigeria, Abdulsalami and the bling bling pastor, went to Aso rock to tell PMB to forget probing the corrupt,that corruption is not that important an issue to tackle for now.

Who is the one distributing relevance?
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by johnmartus(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2015
ONAIYEKAN CAN GO AND DIE STOP INSULT OUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT. ATTENTION SEEKING MISCHIEF
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE, AND IT IRRITATES ME.
How na?
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by SonOfEl(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
chrisblack:
I thought you guys are learned. Is it with this little Brian of yours you would want to contribute to Nigeria or Biafra?. When you guys find little time in reading.this is always the result. The court order was simple he was to release because the court in which he was arrange was a low court without power to try treason. He was re arrested and arrange in an higher court.mufu

Mumu, the higher court has ordered for his release as well, yet booboo and dsss keep showing symptoms of animality....what a zoo...

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by SonOfEl(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
johnmartus:
ONAIYEKAN CAN GO AND DIE STOP INSULT OUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT. ATTENTION SEEKING MISCHIEF

I think you are the one irrelevant here, don't be angry, at least am considerate and sincere enough to tell you.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by laplace19(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
freshvine:
Tonyebarcanista is confused and need Help.

Today he's with APC tomorrow PDP next tomorrow CONFUSION. Always late on a particular camp when the money has been shared!

Make una helep the guy grin #villagethings# cheesy

Lolzzz...... for the bolded...you are now my paddy...very very correct grin
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Hypocrisy is when you open thread to free Zakzaky from detention but supports the continuous incarceration of nnamdi KANU. Your hate will make you bleed, *spits on his hypocrisy*
For reasons best known to me I long decided not to express my position with respect to Kanu's issue. If you can read(I believe you can), the comment you quoted centered on questioning the authenticity or otherwise of the report.

PS: I have no business hating on anybody or group!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
freshvine:
Tonyebarcanista is confused and need Help.

Today he's with APC tomorrow PDP next tomorrow CONFUSION. Always late on a particular camp when the money has been shared!

Make una helep the guy grin #villagethings# cheesy
Who's this one that's so obsessed with my name? You keep mentioning me on every of your post. Are you Hot? grin send me pm instead...

PDP is not same as IPOB... Sorry, you can't cajole me with cheap blackmail

Send PM still... kiss

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by o42austino(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:
DSS charges Kanu to court...

DSS/FG withdraws charges against Kanu at the lower court...for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-dss-drops-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-in-magistrate-court/

Is the wise cardinal missing something?

Meanwhile that source is questionable.
are u also forgetting something?, the DSS removed him from the lower court and took him to high Court in Abj, the high Court judge ordered his immediate release staying that DSS has nothing to prosecute him with.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by freshvine(f): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who's this one that's so obsessed with my name? You keep mentioning me on every of your post. Are you Hot? grin send me pm instead...

PDP is not same as IPOB... Sorry, you can't cajole me with cheap blackmail

Send PM still... kiss

Why will I send you PM when you have already done that.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
freshvine:

Why will I send you PM when you have already done that.
I did send you pm? I can't remember though...
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2015
sevenhundred:
BECAUSE ALL THOSE ORDERS ARE FROM PDP JUDGES. ENEMIES OF THE NATION.
Ok.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by freshvine(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I did send you pm? I can't remember though...

There're thousands and one moniker that can still belong to the same person though.

Tidbit : except you're gay, you don't need a PM. I tell you what you need, you need money.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2015
o42austino:
are u also forgetting something?, the DSS removed him from the lower court and took him to high Court in Abj, the high Court judge ordered his immediate release staying that DSS has nothing to prosecute him with.

That is completely untrue.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
How many times have he created time to pray for our country / government as an arch bishop
Ignore these guys. Just visit the blog the op lifted this trash from and see the rubbish going on there- 90% of their stories are about BIAFRA. Just go check it out.

I pretty much doubt the arch bishop even said these. It is the same way they lied about Itse Sagey yesterday.

Such a shame the extent these guys could go to promote their uncanny agenda- reason I see no difference between them and terrorists.

In addition to Breakingtimes, savingracereporters, trentonline, hopefornigeria, igberetv and guardiannewsusa, the mods should be wary of stories emanating from this particular source- they are most often LIES. I urge them to double check and verify such news to determine their authenticity before giving them coverage or even allowing them stand in the politics board.

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:
DSS charges Kanu to court...

DSS/FG withdraws charges against Kanu at the lower court...for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-dss-drops-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-in-magistrate-court/

Is the wise cardinal missing something?

Meanwhile that source is questionable.
The source if no different than Radiobiafra.com (or whatever their site is). Just about all their stories relate to BIAFRA. Check them out.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
The source if no different than Radiobiafra.com (or whatever their site is). Just about all their stories relate to BIAFRA. Check them out.

I was just being diplomatic....that source is more twisted than macaroni.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by chrisblack: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

Mumu, the higher court has ordered for his release as well, yet booboo and dsss keep showing symptoms of animality....what a zoo...
ekpa like your type.immediately he was released based on the order of the court he was rearrested. On other count charges.you are an advance ekparian
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by realglob(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Baba has spoken well, is left for PMB to do de needful. The source does nt. Maatter here wat matters is d fact dat PMB is guilty of all d above. Well written and truthfully written. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by SonOfEl(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2015
chrisblack:
ekpa like your type.immediately he was released based on the order of the court he was rearrested. On other count charges.you are an advance ekparian

You have nothing to say so just shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.