Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. (8795 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) / Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by otukpo(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
How many times have he created time to pray for our country / government as an arch bishop

He dows that many times in a day.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Herald47: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Since buhari is making the judiciary look stupid he should abolish it.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
More like dishonesty is clouding your understanding.
The charges were dropped by the FG and the case struck out, to enable the charges to be upgraded by the same FG.

I saw nothing relating to unconditional release in that report.

LadyExcellency:

The high court ordered that Nnamdi Kalu be released to his family UNCONDITIONALLY

What grammar in the judgment is ambiguous to you except your hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by dikeigbo2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigeria,,oh how are the mighty fallen.? When the leader leads well and the follower follows well,everything will fall into place.you spoke well my Lordship.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by LadyExcellency: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rawani:
More like dishonesty is clouding your understanding.
The charges were dropped by the FG and the case struck out, to enable the charges to be upgraded by the same FG.

I saw nothing relating to unconditional release in that report.

You mean your are the only one in Nigeria left in the dark about the despotic president we have in Nigeria

Read this from premiumtimeng and then edit your previous comments

Federal court grants Nnamdi Kanu unconditional release

The Federal High Court in Abuja on Thursday granted the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, bail, the News Agency of Nigeria is reporting.

Ruling on his bail application, Justice Adeniyi Ademola, said Mr. Kanu, who is the director of pirate station, Radio Biafra, should be released unconditionally while the case against him continues.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/195330-federal-court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-unconditional-release.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Mrbigman1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
How many times have he created time to pray for our country / government as an arch bishop

And if he dose, he wil come and announce it at ur door step.

I know ur religious group is turning head away from the truth but nevertheless, when it hits ur door step, dnt cry louder than this.

By the way, the bishop is from Kogi state not from the south

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not in the dark, but also not gullible.

LadyExcellency:

You mean your are the only one in Nigeria left in the dark about the despotic president we have in Nigeria

Read this from premiumtimeng and then edit your previous comments
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Uchexxy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
good day ladyexcellency d truth here is that no matter what u tell that rawani fellow, he won't see wisdom in what u are saying. nairaland tribalism has clouded people's sense of reasoning. the only good thing is that we are all in d same Nigeria, when I'm suffering he'd be suffering it too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
LadyExcellency:

How many news media send their journalists to churches?

The question you should've asked should be "Is there anything Buhari was falsely accused in the write-up?

Stop seeking favour where there is non. Your enemy's enemy can't be your friend farther than when the deed is done.
Guy what are you saying? Am I the one that told you to publish fake news? Which church did you hear Oyeikan speaking such? Is it Igberetv Catholic Church? You can't get a thing through propaganda my friend. I have busted lots of lies from Igberetv blog.

BTW: Na who be the enemy of your enemy? Shift jare

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Rawani: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Uchexxy:
good day ladyexcellency d truth here is that no matter what u tell that rawani fellow, he won't see wisdom in what u are saying. nairaland tribalism has clouded people's sense of reasoning. the only good thing is that we are all in d same Nigeria, when I'm suffering he'd be suffering it too

1. I would never have replied this comment if not for your false assumption. I hold no ethnic bias.

2. Don't be so sure about your final assumption.

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by LadyExcellency: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy what are you saying? Am I the one that told you to publish fake news? Which church did you hear Oyeikan speaking such? Is it Igberetv Catholic Church? You can't get a thing through propaganda my friend. I have busted lots of lies from Igberetv blog.

BTW: Na who be the enemy of your enemy? Shift jare

Do you have any fact to disprove the news and substantiate your claims that it is fake?

My friend, you don't operate aircraft using google manual. To say that something is fake can only be true when the genuine is presented.

You've a little catching up to do.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Uchexxy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rawani:

1. I would never have replied this comment if not for your false assumption. I hold no ethnic bias.

2. Don't be so sure about your final assumption.

Cheers smiley
every Nigerian holds an ethnic bias, but then I can't tell u what to believe, that's your call to make but d truth will always be clear. our president disobeyed court orders simple!!!
and as for number 2, I really do hope I'm wrong about my assumption in which case I'd say lucky u. have a blessed week ahead!
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by CltrAltDel: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rawani:
DSS charges Kanu to court...

DSS/FG withdraws charges against Kanu at the lower court...for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-dss-drops-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-in-magistrate-court/

Is the wise cardinal missing something?

Meanwhile that source is questionable.
Very questionable...click on the sites homepage and you will be disappointed
@PhockPhockMan......is this where you get/source your news from
Guy u fall my hand grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by onyfrank: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
benedictnsi:
he will ring the bell for you when he prays for your 9jaria. Go to catholic around the country, you will hear all their prayers for nigeria before mass dissmisal. It is the Bishops that made it happen
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by CltrAltDel: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:
lalasticlala still dey church? The truth that mbaka will not say because of patronage, Cardinal Onaiyekan is saying it. No wonder the pope avoided the dictator twice like a plague.
Fake news from Igberetv
@lalasticlala......pls close this thread

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by MrEverest(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Even in the midst of madness, conspiracy, wicked silence, hypocrisy etc there are still a few sane voices who are not afraid to condemn evil & impunity no matter whose ox is gored. Buhari should continue in his shameless trampling on peoples right while people like Mbaka should also continue to trade the life & dignity of his people for selfish reasons but the whole world is taking note & IPOB/Biafrans are fast gathering all the requirements that would make the UN grant the request for a referendum at the appropriate time.
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by ifyan(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Not surprised. Bubu true colour will shock Nigeria.

CHANGE
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by SonOfEl(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rawani:

DSS/FG withdraws charges against Kanu at the lower court...for a higher court, which has jurisdiction to entertain charges bordering on terrorism, to take over.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/breaking-dss-drops-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu-in-magistrate-court/

Oga the higher court has demanded the release of KANU, when last did you follow the news? Na wa for some dudes o

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by ODUBEZE: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
His disobedience to the rule of law is not a secret!
But the bitter part of it is that those who are suppose to question him are not neither are they planning to impeach him!
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by doctokwus: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:
doctokwus what do you think about Onaiyekan?

Onaiyekan lost relevance the moment him and Kukah in company with one of the most corrupt heads of state of Nigeria, Abdulsalami and the bling bling pastor, went to Aso rock to tell PMB to forget probing the corrupt,that corruption is not that important an issue to tackle for now.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by TunjiMsp: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time priest, where was he when Jonathan and the four thieves were sending our men some of who have pregnant wives to go face Boko Haram empty handed when money meant for ammunition was turn to national cake, they won't talk then. If Buhari had given him 2 billion naira for spiritual guidance he will be singing different song. Now they are wailing the goose that lays the golden has vanished
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by PreyingMantis(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The source is a blogsite. On googling of some of the excerpts, no credible news agency published it. The only site that published it is another biafran blogsite, igberetv.com. On clicking the igberetv link, you will observe that the layout of Igbere blogsite look similar to that of the blogsite that published the content.

See igbere link: www.igberetvnews.com/31471
This unstable individual... Have you gone back to APC already? Or is it just your hatred for Igbo and Biafra on display

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by freshvine(f): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tonyebarcanista is confused and need Help.

Today he's with APC tomorrow PDP next tomorrow CONFUSION. Always late on a particular camp when the money has been shared!

Make una helep the guy grin #villagethings# cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Truth4eva: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2015
freshvine:
Tonyebarcanista is confused and need Help.

Today he's with APC tomorrow PDP next tomorrow CONFUSION. Always late on a particular camp when the money has been shared!

Make una helep the guy grin #villagethings# cheesy
Don't mind him. He only rants on nairaland seeking relevance. He is yet to understand the difference between nairaland and reality.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by flokii: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2015
can't DSS arrest and detain that bishop ni undecided

wat rubbish!
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by Candyrain(m): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2015
flokii:
can't DSS arrest and detain that bishop ni undecided

wat rubbish!

Shey something do you for hand ni? go arrest am na undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by AreteWrites: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

You're begging the question. That's not the issue at hand
Re: BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. by AreteWrites: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:

terrorism - /ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and
intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Which one did Kanu do? Did he use violence or intimidation? The man was simply airing his opinion on an internet radio and shouldn't be arrested for that. He has the right to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!facebook Shut Down Radio Biafra London (ipob) / How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.