Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (69342 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by bizzleAds: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
JONA...you have tested the best of both worlds///

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Cityguy: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!
AMEEEENNNN.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by flokii: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Useless thieef... wat's d barawo saying

after looting billions of dollars... d Fooo*Ol is now preaching..

Good for bathing mofo...

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Abumadea: 12:52am On Dec 21, 2015
saintkel:
GEJ pls come back, I so much miss u
The military men presently fighting boko haram will never want him back.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2015
"My ambition is NOT WORTH the blood of any Nigerian" - GEJ

The other has killed thousands since 1983, innocent corpers in 2010, peaceful protesters. IPOB members, Calabaris, Shiites, in 2015 and still planning to kill, disobey court orders, etc. How I wish he can learn. But no, just like Pharaoh, who the gods wants to sacrifice, they first make deaf to reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2015
erico2k2:

Can U explain how.a.govt floods it's coun try with dollars? ?putting in mind we don't print t dollars cos sometimes we speak without facts.I want to know how a country is flooded with dollars
Do you mind these Makoko trained economists. Good wine needs no bush. They have seen monumental failure facing their idol. It is hard to imagine, hence a ruling party is still campaigning 9 months after winning elections. They are practically the "Opposition Ruling Party"

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 21, 2015
My amiable President GEJ (until there's another)
The one to whom I have sworn allegiance.
God bless you as always.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Aystarz: 3:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Good man but poor leader, that guy was so onpoint. GEJ is a good man no doubt but being a leader is nothing to write home about.

When did corrupt individuals start becoming good people? O boy swerve jor...e no wash.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Aystarz: 3:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Someone under whose watch billions of dollars develop wings
Honestly I don't know this man pulls off his innocent-lamb act so flawlessly. Bravo!

No be am in all honesty, just his blind followers, who make him look like a hero, when he's best a goat.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Aystarz: 3:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Dukeratata:
Hero of Democracy
Demowhat What are you?? Twelve!!
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by smileysmiley(f): 4:30am On Dec 21, 2015
nonesense:
I wish this dude be behind bar soon
if only wishes were horses... you will wish until you grow white beards and you will continue seeing him flourish like a tree planted by the river side while you shrink

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Sheyitee: 5:39am On Dec 21, 2015
He is a great man

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by proprince(m): 5:39am On Dec 21, 2015
The Wise one. We all miss you Sir.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Jags87(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2015
eakenbor:
Shameless man
the shameless man is better than ur entire family including ur father dat gave birth to u.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by erico2k2(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Xetima:

Do you mind these Makoko trained economists. Good wine needs no bush. They have seen monumental failure facing their idol. It is hard to imagine, hence a ruling party is still campaigning 9 months after winning elections. They are practically the "Opposition Ruling Party"
No B small thing.some people are so ooo silly that they don't even know when the have derv beyond their ability to convers. Can U imagine *flood nigeria with dolars** to me that's Abero plus palm wine bar economics right there.I'm still waiting for him to come explain.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by dapsonlou(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Nashoji:
I have seen how rich you are now that he is not the president. efulefu.

It's not about How Rich I am, In fact the Government is owing me since last October, but they don't have the money to pay me yet, I know it's not their fault, The Person that was there during Oga Jonathan stole the Money, so why would I be fighting and Blaming Sia Baba for the depth he inherited. Logic is Gold.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by netinformat(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Nigerians are so funny...

GEJ may b a good man but not good as a leader record speaks for itself only God knows what Nigeria will have turned to if PDP scale through 2015

Well, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by netinformat(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2015
"My ambition is NOT WORTH the blood of any Nigerian" - GEJ

The other has killed thousands since 1983, innocent corpers in 2010, peaceful protesters. IPOB members, Calabaris, Shiites, in 2015 and still planning to kill, disobey court orders, etc. How I wish he can learn. But no, just like Pharaoh, who the gods wants to sacrifice, they first make deaf to reasoning.

Hmmm,,,
His ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian but worth any penny in our treasury
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2015
timilehing:
The most amicable president Nigeria has ever had, so humble that he was never aware or concern how his appointees milk-dry Nigeria under his watch.

at least we had better flow of money in the country.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by balash(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
flyca:
Humility

Thank you hun! In a rush to make frontage mistake though.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by lekancaring(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
olamide215:
The hardship the country is facing now was caused by his administration . It baffles me when people shower him with praise. Yeye dey smell
So Nigeria was Dubai during Obj tenure,Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
TruthHurts1:
They are both criminal offences. And if you steal government funds, it is an act of CORRUPTION. Ask any credible lawyer and he or she will tell you that sometimes one act can amount to two different wrongs. E.g hitting someone with a car and causing death will be seen as two different offences even though it was only one act: Reckless endangerment and manslaughter.
GEJ was simply trying to use language to confuse people but ended up making a fool of himself.
Stealing and Corruption are 2 diff things,a market woman does not know anytin abt corruption
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2015
lastpage:

[b]The "same Nigerians"? This sounds like a "Christmas JOKE"! grin grin

Which "same Nigerians" are you talking about? The "SaTANoids"..... or the "5%" ? shocked shocked

Maybe the same clueless ones who voted for him, despite the humongous looting taking place under his watch?
Despite the depletion of our National Reserve?
Despite his wastage of our resources (instead of wise and credible investments) whenCrude oil was at $120 as against $36 today?
Or is he not the same President who superintended over the "Grand Theft Nigeria" programme?

He had SIX YEARS and the Goodwill of Nigerians, to make an impact, yet the "shoeless one" squandered everything on ignorant, "America will know Vs. Yam and Goat theories"! grin grin

Maybe the same Nigerians that Prof. Wole Soyinka was referring to!
Or Should l go and ask Rev. Fr. Mbaka?
grin grin

As far as MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS WHO VOTED HIM OUT OF POWER ARE CONCERNED...
IT IS GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH........ NEVER AGAIN!
[/b]

Lastpage!
Ode,the economy was better under GEJ than it is now under Buhari who claims he is fighting corruption with body language
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2015
When there was corruption, there was no fuel scarcity, salaries were paid on time, people were not losing their jobs, marketers saw $$ to use for their purchases, vehicle assembling plants were coming in, $/naira rate was predictable, Shiites were not shot at, freedom of speech was not threatened, elections were conclusive.... all just about 6 months ago cry cry cry
By this time next year, quote me!
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by ocelot2006(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Kayoski:
rubbish
!!!!

nice speech
nobel award for best speech loading indeed..

After spoiling our dear nation with corruption,
crippled economy e.t.c.

This is what Yoruba people call " Ejo gutter " meaning " the gutter is dirty, i.e irrevelant talk "

N.B : Pls only fools should quote me, i'am preparing their meal.

Abeg shut up! Who crippled the economy? GEJ that left a fast growing economy despite fall in oil prices & the well planned austerity measures impkemented, OR the clueless PMB with ZERO econimic plan/blueprint, inability to manage previous successes, a proven ecobomic failure?
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by macof(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
"Nigeria is all that matters, it belongs to all of us.
Nigeria is the only thing constant, it is sacrosanct"

GEJ likes saying all these things. . But it's all lies
The only thing that matters and is constant is the People not the State
No State should be considered sacrosanct, and more important than its people

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by samsard(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
azzima:
The INEXPERIENCED and CLUELESS leader that ALMOST turned Nigeria to Somalia . NOTHING can EVER make me regret voting this fool out. Those who support this fool are doing so based on ethnic leaning and as such,they are clueless as well. This guy should be a CASE STUDY in Leadership Incompetency in all Nigerian Universities.
Talk about a hatred filled speech. Why do you expect everyone to be a supporter of Buhari, coz he is what? Jesus Christ? SMH. So far, Buhari and his team haven't done anything ingenious, save for taking the credit for Goodluck's achievements and blaming him for their ineffectiveness and lack of ideas.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2015
Kayoski:

your English is bad..
pls go back to school..don't worry I will sponsor you...
if u quote me again with bad English ..I will kill u with words..

Look at this illiterate that study on strike trying to correct me. I'm not here to educate you or to blow grammar..get that right!!. Local champion!.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kayoski(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at this illiterate that study on strike trying to correct me. I'm not here to educate you or to blow grammar..get that right!!. Local champion!.
I guess u just got unbanned...
be careful my boy so u don't go back soon..
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kayoski:

I guess u just got unbanned...
be careful my boy so u don't go back soon..

Do you think that I give a rat about being banned?

Only local guys in Nigeria whine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.