Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (69338 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / FG Alerts Nigerians On New ISIS Strategy / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by DirtyGold: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
No problemo.
Enjoy your day sir
ElNino101:
am so sorry dear. I wanted to quote dat guy "nonsense" not you. really sorry

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
zzzzy:
undecided
what tongue
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by paskilo247(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
damton:

Do you have issues with him before?

let's learn to appreciate our former presidents and heroes, even despite party affiliations or affinity.
he's got problems with him
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by azzima(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
The INEXPERIENCED and CLUELESS leader that ALMOST turned Nigeria to Somalia . NOTHING can EVER make me regret voting this fool out. Those who support this fool are doing so based on ethnic leaning and as such,they are clueless as well. This guy should be a CASE STUDY in Leadership Incompetency in all Nigerian Universities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by olamide215: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
The hardship the country is facing now was caused by his administration . It baffles me when people shower him with praise. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by paskilo247(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Good man but poor leader, that guy was so onpoint. GEJ is a good man no doubt but being a leader is nothing to write home about.
Is Buhari a better leader? I don't think so. What has Buhari done that Gej didn't do?

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by kiddkash(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
finalboss:
undecided is he still alive
na you kill am
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by olamide215: 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lol

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kayoski(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
gracephysics:
hw do pple reason like dis is jonathan d reason y dis country is lik dis. A country of 50 yrs is being blamed on a man who ruled for only six yrs. Ensured there was democracy nd rule of law u elected buhari nd there has bn no progree the economy is in a mess nd the law as no respect
This isn't about Gej alone...
our leaders for the past 30 or more years have failed us... Gej , buhari inclusive ..

we only heard tales of how good Nigeria was...

now I ask you.what tale will you and i tell to our children or grand children...good or bad....#thinkdeep
our leaders have failed us all and are not to be celebrated..

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by coolitempa(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
This man should be in prison......he is a criminal.....

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by TruthHurts1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
zzzzy:
actually stealing and corruption are different.
They are both criminal offences. And if you steal government funds, it is an act of CORRUPTION. Ask any credible lawyer and he or she will tell you that sometimes one act can amount to two different wrongs. E.g hitting someone with a car and causing death will be seen as two different offences even though it was only one act: Reckless endangerment and manslaughter.
GEJ was simply trying to use language to confuse people but ended up making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Destined2win:
If you are a Nigerian citizen and you've not learnt anything positive from GEJ, then you need to check yourself
Like seriously? Anyway, one "positive" thing I learnt about him was stealing and distribution of $2.1 billion and 645 billion naira. All taken out of the CBN in foreign currencies (dollars and pound sterling) and attendance "positive" effects it's having on our economy at the moment.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by lastpage: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!

[b]The "same Nigerians"? This sounds like a "Christmas JOKE"! grin grin

Which "same Nigerians" are you talking about? The "SaTANoids"..... or the "5%" ? shocked shocked

Maybe the same clueless ones who voted for him, despite the humongous looting taking place under his watch?
Despite the depletion of our National Reserve?
Despite his wastage of our resources (instead of wise and credible investments) whenCrude oil was at $120 as against $36 today?
Or is he not the same President who superintended over the "Grand Theft Nigeria" programme?

He had SIX YEARS and the Goodwill of Nigerians, to make an impact, yet the "shoeless one" squandered everything on ignorant, "America will know Vs. Yam and Goat theories"! grin grin

Maybe the same Nigerians that Prof. Wole Soyinka was referring to!
Or Should l go and ask Rev. Fr. Mbaka?
grin grin

As far as MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS WHO VOTED HIM OUT OF POWER ARE CONCERNED...
IT IS GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH........ NEVER AGAIN!
[/b]

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerians are crazy,they are the ones that convince our leaders to scam us. the same guy that ripped our CBN and some mofos are here making nonsense noise
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Firefire(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Truth!

Children of hate and anger everywhere. cheesy
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by harry509: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aare2050:
screenshots below

source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1063912273659146&substory_index=0&id=105479482835768&refid=7&__tn__=%2As

jonathan wud av govern dis nation vry well, jst dat he lack experience dats d problem.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by lastpage: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
coolitempa:
This man should be in prison......he is a criminal.....

"The Wheels of Justice, grinds SLOWLY but SURELY"

Since we are in a democratic dispensation, coupled with the rot in our Judiciary (over time especially under Jonathan and his AGF, Adokie), eventually, nemesis will catch up with all the thieves that ruined this country and ruin it for our innocent children.

Its just a matter of time, Jonathan can visit Aso Rock hundred times in a year but he cant escape JUSTICE.

"Patience".... is not just his Wife's name!
grin undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Jokay07(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
Do you know that Nigerians are like pros, lets reverse this 7 months ago Nigerians called him the "clueless one" now the same Nigerians that called him clueless are the one saying that they want him back.

May all those that have ridiculed you in 2015, turn around and praise you when your star begins to shine in 2016.

Amen!!!
seems you are yet to recover from the electoral shock. The best decision I have ever made in life was to vote against Pdp. Wake up man!! Pdp is gone and gone for good.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by lastpage: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
paskilo247:
Is Buhari a better leader? I don't think so. What has Buhari done that Gej didn't do?

You should be asking: What has GEJ done...that Buhari hasn't done! undecided

Answer: LOOT THE TREASURY WITH IMPUNITY

FIXED!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Jokay07(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
azzima:
The INEXPERIENCED and CLUELESS leader that ALMOST turned Nigeria to Somalia . NOTHING can EVER make me regret voting this fool out. Those who support this fool are doing so based on ethnic leaning and as such,they are clueless as well. This guy should be a CASE STUDY in Leadership Incompetency in all Nigerian Universities.
exactly bro

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Demmocrats(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jokay07:
seems you are yet to recover from the electoral shock. The best decision I have ever made in life was to vote against Pdp. Wake up man!! Pdp is gone and gone for good.

Am APC bro,

The point was not GEJ, the point i made was wishing every one the best next year.

Merry Xmas bro.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
At times I wonder the looks in God's face whenever jonathan says "my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" with all the dasuki saga, after sqaundering the money meant for arms leading to death of innocent lives!

Clueless man.

Are you sure that oft quoted statement is borne out of his thoughts? I doubt that greatly! Someone thought up that statement and it was Jonathan's usual lot to parrot same

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by amaechi1: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
I as much I do not have any personal bitterness against him as a person, as at today I thank God that he was voted out of office.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Daplux4: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
finalboss:
undecided is he still alive

Hate will contnue to change ur sense of reason
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by udumosam23(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
lastpage:

"The Wheels of Justice, grinds SLOWLY but SURELY"

Since we are in a democratic dispensation, coupled with the rot in our Judiciary (over time especially under Jonathan and his AGF, Adokie), eventually, nemesis will catch up with all the thieves that ruined this country and ruin it for our innocent children.
Its just a matter of time, Jonathan can visit Aso Rock hundred times in a year but he cant escape JUSTICE.
"Patience".... is not just his Wife's name!
grin undecided
Lastpage!

Not true brother, GEJ is a "humble" man, a rare virtue amongst Nigerian leaders especially. People love him for that alone. He does not fake humbleness, he is an epitome of humility.

He may not strike your kind of leader, as it is obvious that funds were mismanaged under him, (as was with every other government before him, and will be after him). Its the Nigerian factor, I blame him for corruption ( if the charges are true) but I love him still and I have hope for him.

You may wish him death, we're praying that he live, even if he goes to prison for corruption, I'll identify with him and encourage him, if he comes out I'll advice him not to loot again, but I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING HIM for who he is.

And I'll show no less love and support for the present govt. too. Because GEJ wish it so.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by wellmax(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
balash:
Humbleness
Oga, there's no such word as 'humblesness'. Be educated.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kennitrust(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
he is not even reading ur comments and u want to kill ur self over his.
nice my friend. that person get wahala were pass him age. someone is relaxing in an haven and another person is dying of hate. I wish buhari will locate him and give him his share of the nations' wealth so he will have a good reason to called this administration the best. mtcheeew.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by buchai: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
gej became bad because he didn't make Mr. "w" second, third, fourth in his government and they became furious branded him all sorts of names finally he gave way to pmb some of the w are already tired of his government by naming baba go slow.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Daplux4: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
lastpage:

[b]The "same Nigerians"? This sounds like a "Christmas JOKE"! grin grin

Which "same Nigerians" are you talking about? The "SaTANoids"..... or the "5%" ? shocked shocked

Maybe the same clueless ones who voted for him, despite the humongous looting taking place under his watch?
Despite the depletion of our National Reserve?
Despite his wastage of our resources (instead of wise and credible investments) whenCrude oil was at $120 as against $36 today?
Or is he not the same President who superintended over the "Grand Theft Nigeria" programme?

He had SIX YEARS and the Goodwill of Nigerians, to make an impact, yet the "shoeless one" squandered everything on ignorant, "America will know Vs. Yam and Goat theories"! grin grin

Maybe the same Nigerians that Prof. Wole Soyinka was referring to!
Or Should l go and ask Rev. Fr. Mbaka?
grin grin

As far as MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS WHO VOTED HIM OUT OF POWER ARE CONCERNED...
IT IS GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH........ NEVER AGAIN!
[/b]

Lastpage!

Let's see ur holy angel of change time will tell
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
anonimi:

Do you mean the way that AmaeTHIEF has apologised, repented and made RESTITUTION for Rivers people money that he used to DOLLARISE Buhari's nomination at the APC convention last December
Money that should have been used to complete monorail and other beneficial projects to the hard working people of Rivera.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

This is not answer to my poser cum questions! It us not answer for a thief to adopt as his defence the culpability of another! If Amaechi is guilty as well let him carry his cross as well! I ain't no partisan politician.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by babestella: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is the mark of a leader who truly seek to unite the country not some power hungry phullls who make statements of 97% and 5%, baboons and dogs, parallel government.

I pity this country under the leadership of people who make such despicable statements like Amaechi, Tinubu, Buhari and co.
Re: Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) by Kennitrust(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
azzima:
But u can't match him half way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.