Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. (2412 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / The Wicked Guy((((exclusively Bae)))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by fulfillbill(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
You see why they say charity begins at home? If you had tried this with ya sister and it failed you wouldn't have played away match, na see ya life..collecting beating when its not END TIME yet. wink
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
adasexie:
that's good news
undecided what did I ever do to you?
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by adasexie(f): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided what did I ever do to you?
every bad thing
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
adasexie:
every bad thing
like? undecided

You're just so annoying
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
fulfillbill:
You see why they say charity begins at home? If you had tried this with ya sister and it failed you wouldn't have played away match, na see ya life..collecting beating when its not END TIME yet. wink
the world is ending tomorrow morning.
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by mekonglobal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Can you imagine.. undecided

I dont kn which made me laugh d more, the thread or ur post.....hahahahaha
Re: I Was Beaten Mercilessly This Evening Because Of A Fellow Wicked Guy. by mytime24(f): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Babalawo tin shey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Recognized Me After Sixteen Years. / Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix? / 12 Animals That Practice Monogamy Better Than Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.