Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (796 Views)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: . by koolpal(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Caro fine plenty plenty.. Caro sweet no get Enemy.

Complete the song if you know it.
Re: . by onstelly(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Naughtysite:
The way most ladies act towards genuine guys can be sometimes very dissappointing. There was this my church lady i wanted marrying. I even introduced her to my mum who was on a passing visit and happened to go to church with me.

This lady ridiculed me and made me feel less human inspite of the fact that i was an achiever at my age just because i was proposing marriage. Toasting took 12 good months.

This year, whenever i was passing near her, she wanna talk, i keep straight face. I got me a younger, taller, intelligent and more beautiful fiancee who wanna see my mum readily.

If i had remained with that ungrateful, saucy under achiever who had only body with little brains, i wont be as happy. 2 years later, she is still as single as a ladder..
Roflmao
Don't mind her but looks like the thing pain you wella
Thank God you have found the one

1 Like

Re: . by MzPecs(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe she's not normal grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
I actually hate when females get so rude when a guy tries to approach them. It's so mean.. It takes so much courage ( I think ) and you just shut them down and make them feel like shït.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hear
Re: . by freshbonesneh(f): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I toast u..u come make jest of me

chai..walai I go make u beg for me

Anyway I dont toast cos they fall inlove at first sight
Re: . by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
good for her and thank God you got a better girl
Re: . by laserjet: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Guess what guy??....

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

We yet don't have a choice other than to keep trying until one achieves one's aim.

A lot of them out there looking for 'ready made' guys. But I keep asking them this question, ' was ur father 'ready made' when he married ur mum?..because if he was, u wouldn't be on the lookout for one!'
Re: . by dastroud(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
The Bad Prepares You For The Good!

(1) (Reply)

Gbese Re Ooo... Guy Narrates How Lagos Babe He Met On Twitter Scammed Him / Married Woman Publicly Whipped After She Was Caught Cheating With Her Nephew / ONE MINUTE MEN- Your Take And What's At Stake.(18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.