Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (64425 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by OEPHIUS(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2017
In a twist of event (or call it a life coming at one fast), a lady who has been making fun of short brothers got married to a height impaired brother over the weekend. While it is weird to see someone get married to the type of people she mocks, people on the internet should realize that you shouldn't allow the opinion of others on social media to influence your life decisions.

Some people will write things just for fun, jokes or to get popular and you who dont know will think it is all fun and jump on it.

Source is Uncle Tosin Adeda
https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/917105737607925760

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2017
All those who rejected you because of no fault of yours are coming back with good news for you.

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by OEPHIUS(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2017
The reactions though

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by midolian(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Some people will post rubbish and forget..but the rubbish never forgets them.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by OEPHIUS(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2017
People have no chill

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by uzoormah(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by 48noble(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
she's getting out of children

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by obinnashady(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2017
lol. Evils karma is a biatch

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ramanto(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2017
And some ladies have ditched their short boyfriends based on her assertion on short guys. Now, she has left them in the lurch..
social media and fake life are like 5 and 6. One just has to be an independent decision maker void of external influences. That's how best to live a happy and fulfilled life

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by obo389(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2017
not just ladies alone.
Anybody wey dey too follow person mouth no get sense angry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by divinehand2003(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2017
When the desired tall commodity is unavailable, the available short ones becomes the desired.

The evil that women say carelessly comes to hunt them later in life. Besides, what goes around comes around.

Look at her, she doesn't look happy at all. All the tall niggas she must have placed all her hopes on have blatantly rejected her and broken her heart. She might have even said ''yes'' even before the short man proposed for fear of losing him.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2017
grin

KARMA IS INDEED A BITCH...

It will let u pay in 70folds cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by thesicilian: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2017
I heard Nigeria is going to Russia and for the first time we didn't need a Bible and a calculator for the last qualifying matches.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by rawpadgin(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Biacan this could be us grin grin

I am even taller & handsome than this man cheesy cheesy yet u are calling me shorty grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by divinehand2003(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2017
This reminds me of lady Sansa and Tyrion Lannister in the Game of Thrones series.

43 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Karma get swagg grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2017
She prob lied on social media.. it's obvious she's just seeking attention, and she got it. May they have a happy home.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Amarabae(f): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2017
The husband is not that short abeg.
Dont blame ladies who prefer tall guys(not over-tall guys),
tallness in a guy breeds confidence and manliness yes i know that short guys can be manly too,
tallness in a guy is appealing to the eyes and attractive.
A handsome tall guy in a perfect sized suit is charming,
thats why the feminine world coined the word TDH- "tall,dark and handsome"
TDH are the most sought after guys for dating according to statistics and logistics.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Her life,her business.
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Tapout(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2017
some ladies will keep looking up in search of tall men, while men of average height with 100% husband material will keep passing by..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by potent5(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Ukonobo!
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Blackhawk01: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Me wey dey laugh bald people nkor, God no let me end up with one oooo. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by sweeterman(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by emeijeh(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2017
She should have given the guy a high heeled boots to wear before the pix was taken.

Should have saved her all these e-embarrassment
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by hazan041(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
my love for short girls can never be underestimated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by shurley22(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
What exactly did you expect her to do...
Her time had obviously run out...
Midget! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by bewla(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
how short is her man like Aki
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Ayo4251(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Me wey dae laugh rich people nko?.... I will marry one someday niyen o grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by NEHLIVE: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by Adebowale89(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017
but why is it that most ladies underrate short guys? being tall doesn't mean the guy will have long Kini

infact short guys sometimes can give u a run for your money on bed most times

choose love, happiness and marriage dividends instead. love is unrestricted and unconditional

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One by SenorFax(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2017

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.