Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) (14033 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Listen asshole, who started what? Who quoted whom 1st? Is it my fault that you're hallucinating & busy poking at holes that aren't even there just to prove how dumb & dyslexic you are. Bleep off!

Keep letting me know how frustrated your online/offline life is. I won't insult you at all. Continue with your frustration. Covering yourself up when you don't have idea.

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by dBard: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
I like my lady with smooth curves like a Porsche not looking like a Mac Truck thank you very much.

Don't generalize
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Keep letting me know how frustrated your online/offline life is. I won't insult you at all. Continue with your frustration. Covering yourself up when you don't have idea.

So calling me a bitch was a salutation? I was supposed to ululate at that? You called this upon yourself. Now clear off
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

So calling me a bitch was a salutation? I was supposed to ululate at that? You called this upon yourself. Now clear off

But you calling someone a dummy at the first place is cute right?

Bi'tch just go please.

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

But you calling someone a dummy at the first place is cute right?

Bi'tch just go please.

Dummy.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Dummy.
I thought you wanted to go... Must you chat with me? grin

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by vislabraye(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Wetin u see? cheesy

Nice ass and flat stomach. It looks like the ass is a bit exaggerated. It's rare to find a white lady ( a Caucasian) with that size...

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Fulanto(m): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2015
That's Kim... only if you know her tho
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by virud: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy
My people have a saying... Dem say person weh get diabetes no go ever agree say honey deh sweet!
That girl is pretty, whether you gree or not! Haba!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Sunymoore(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Holy shittt! I can give my.... For this
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ilevic(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Trying to imagine what will become of that hip at age 80
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by fortune57(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Cool nice ass
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by kwaraguy(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Whet de feck mehn!!!!!!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by XYZeee: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy

well stated[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by agrovick(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Too big
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
God is great, the work of his hands always baffles me! cool
keep decieving ursef
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Mafking(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:
Oga goon embarassed c shape.
hmmm *blinks thrice* what's the diff BTW her's and yours...
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ERONX(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by rabbuy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Smh guys tho...
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by fexyrich(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
That pics is clearly photoshopped..The lady on dat pics is not the real owner of dat waist.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
cheesy great sense of humour there tho. I admire grin
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Largas:

cheesy great sense of humour there tho. I admire grin

smiley
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you, don't mention
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ChappyChase: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
We'll manage it! No come spoil show!!!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2015
vislabraye:

Nice ass and flat stomach. It looks like the ass is a bit exaggerated. It's rare to find a white lady ( a Caucasian) with that size...
4get that package o,she might be an african o. Don't judge with the colour.

Even though she's truly white cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Him - Even Without A Good Job / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.