Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried (4691 Views)

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by seunfunmi33(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't even know when she is on her period or not. Before you jump to conclusion that her menstruation might have seized, NB we have a 3 months old boy.
Even before she conceived, my wife has never said no to me when I ask for sex. Sometimes she comes home late and complained she is exhausted and tired to cook due to shop stress (hairdresser). But will still agree to sex that same night if I ask for it.
Nairalanders, Am afraid. should I be worried?
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Rapoo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
why talking about ur family matters here? Sorry u are not man enough or maybe u are less a real man

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigga,grow up....

Nobody cares about ya sexual life..
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe that's the way she's been taught to always yield to husbands sexual needs.

Rest assured she's not cheating because if she did, she would be denying you of se*x

Kapish?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by gabazin080(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:
why talking about ur family matters here? Sorry u are not man enough or maybe u are less a real man
grow up man and give advice to the op or u fvck off.

Are most of the topics discussed on nairaland not family issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by STARGREEN(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry sir plz this should be family matter better discuss indoors.
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by blessedfavoured: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
Don't worry
Be happy.
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by blessedfavoured: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't get you men though..

If she says no.. She's cheating, if she never says no.. Something must be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Rapoo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
gabazin080:
grow up man and give advice to the op or u fvck off.

Are most of the topics discussed on nairaland not family issues

U are the one dat is supposed to grow up!!!!! If a married man is confused in his marriage!!! Social media is never a better place to source for a better solutions!!!!! I assume he has family members, relatives even close friends!!!! And not displaying such topics here!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Ikennablue(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
So....

Weird...
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by MzPecs(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why would you come and discuss family matters here? undecided

If she declines sex, problem.
If she willingly accept to have sex anytime with you, another problem!

Oga! What do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by bettercreature(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

U are the one dat is supposed to grow up!!!!! If a married man is confused in his marriage!!! Social media is never a better place to source for a better solutions!!!!! I assume he has family members, relatives even close friends!!!! And not displaying such topics here!!!!!!
He said you should leave here! can't you obey a simple order?
@OP there is nothing wrong,she just didnt feel like
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Rapoo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
He said you should leave here! can't you obey a simple order?
@OP there is nothing wrong,she just didnt feel like

Quoting me won't make you popular!!!!!!! U can't even make a point *gosh* >smiley angry
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by chiboy1928(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please leave asap,wat are u still Doing here?
Rapoo:

Quoting me won't make you popular!!!!!!! U can't even make a point *gosh* >smiley angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Rapoo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
chiboy1928:
Please leave asap,wat are u still Doing here?

Please who's dis one??
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Mortiple(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Someone is seeking for assistance and all he could get from some Nairalanders are insults?! Some are of the opinion that it is a family affair and should be discussed at home front. undecided How? I mean how can you possibly present it to your wife? undecided I submit that these 'holier-than-thou' online marriage counsellors aren't even married.

Don't mind them bro. Now my submissions:-

1. Your wife isn't cheating and may not have such intention; a cheating partner won't be so devoted.
2. She may be more sexually active than you hence while you think you are doing more than enough she thinks you need to catch up. It will be interesting to know how regular you meet weekly.
3. She may be carrying a religious mindset that encourages total submissiveness of wife in all respect. Sometimes she might be doing it to please you.
4. She might be doing it to discourage you from having extramarital affairs.
5. She might be doing to gain approval i.e. it makes her feel appreciated and loved.

Regular exercise, good food and rest are your best friends. All the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by gunners160(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abeg who ge hypo or jik?Them need to wash this agbaya brain with ham.A woman is ready to sacrifice her time and body for you and you are here nagging like a harlot. SERIOUSLY U NEED TO BE SACRED BECAUSE YOU THINK WITH YOUR MANHOOD..
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by gunners160(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mortiple:
Someone is seeking for assistance and all he could get from some Nairalanders are insults?! Some are of the opinion that it is a family affair and should be discussed at home front. undecided How? I mean how can you possibly present it to your wife? undecided I submit that these 'holier-than-thou' online marriage counsellors aren't even married.

Don't mind them bro. Now my submissions:-

1. Your wife isn't cheating and may not have such intention; a cheating partner won't be so devoted.
2. She may be more sexually active than you hence while you think you are doing more than enough she thinks you need to catch up. It will be interesting to know how regular you meet weekly.
3. She may be carrying a religious mindset that encourages total submissiveness of wife in all respect. Sometimes she might be doing it to please you.
4. She might be doing it to discourage you from having extramarital affairs.
5. She might be doing to gain approval i.e. it makes her feel appreciated and loved.

Regular exercise, good food and rest are your best friends. All the best.
Assis kini? Are we inesta or ozil?There are some certain topics that dont need advice but good insults to make the op mature.How on earth will a man not trust his wife because she has never given him a "no" to his sexual advances?How on earth will a man leave his family affairs and start creating irrational and heinous thread online?.People like the op break up their marriages 4 flimsy and ingeniue reasons..However,if the op feels his reasons are of great concern,why not talk to wife and stop being child?abeg he deserves more insults..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Mikocake(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:
Maybe that's the way she's been taught to always yield to husbands sexual needs.

Rest assured she's not cheating because if she did, she would be denying you of se*x

Kapish?
capisce?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by mekonglobal(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool Oh baba God u know oo dat, Op's wife is d kind of woman i need, not those " i'm not in d mood" story for d gods ladies... Btw op y complaining? Maybe she enjoys it too, much better than u do sef...if not of those endtime crews, i would hv ask u to pass her to me if, u're tired of kpanshing.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Mortiple(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunners160:
assis kini. Are we inesta or ozil?There are some certain threads that dont need advice but go insults to make the person matured.How on earth will a man not trust his wife because she has never given him a "no" to his sexual advances?How on earth will a man leave his family affairs and start creating irrational and heinous thread online?.People like the op break up their marriage 4 flimsy and in geniue reasons..However,if the op feels his reasons are of great concern,why not talk to wife and stop being childs?abeg he deserves more insults..
I do not agree with your view point. Every question needs an answer. If you don't have an answer for him, you 'waka pass', another may have. Moreover, i dont see anything wrong if a man like the OP whom you don't know personally creates a thread to resolve an overwhelming personal issue.

This is not the kind of issue you discuss with your partner. However Nairaland may not be an ideal place to get such advice.

Chill man!
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mikocake:
capisce?
Thanks. grin
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Had to write it the way it sounds. cheesy
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Mikocake(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
PushMusic:
Had to write it the way it sounds. cheesy
welcome!! yeah, it does happen.
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Davidovinci(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op you are lucky gan... Some men are begging/praying to God to have this kinda your problem..
Mehn, appreciate your wife and stop complaining................................
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by ennon92(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
gunners160:
Abeg who ge hypo or jik?Them need to wash this agbaya brain with ham.A woman is ready to sacrifice her time and body for you and you are here nagging like a harlot. SERIOUSLY U NEED TO BE SACRED BECAUSE YOU THINK WITH YOUR MANHOOD..
alaye! Calm ur nerves...
Gunners don't think the way u did...
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by chi4ik4(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
you are just ungrateful to God for give you such a sexiest wife. Odeh, if she didn't give u now, u will still complain. I think you are not man enough to be married...
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
If she says no, you ll still come here to complain and say shes cheating on you.

What if shes thinking the same way as you. "My husband always ask me for sex"
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by ziinee: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
If you like worry I will advised you to get extremely worried . I don't think even God can please you. It's like you are scared of being satisfied in life.Because if she snubs you all the times you will still complain.Anyway my answer for you is that she did not make her self that way.God made her specially for sex lover like you who after knowing that your wife is exhausted will still ask for sex.Now you are worried because you were not turned down.You need to encourage her to make the first move whenever she feels sexy.You need to free on work on your wife so that she will be able to tell you her feelings in all aspect of your marriage, sex inclusive.
seunfunmi33:
I don't even know when she is on her period or not. Before you jump to conclusion that her menstruation might have seized, NB we have a 3 months old boy.
Even before she conceived, my wife has never said no to me when I ask for sex. Sometimes she comes home late and complained she is exhausted and tired to cook due to shop stress (hairdresser). But will still agree to sex that same night if I ask for it.
Nairalanders, Am afraid. should I be worried?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by dopedealer(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
She give u chop, u complain, she no give u chop, u go still complain. My babe just tell me say no more sex till marriage due to my active sex life....
RIP to my dick till wedding day cry
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by thelish(f): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Rapoo:

And it will be wiser to discuss their sexual life with close family members?
Afterall , no one knows him here. I feel it is safer here.
Re: My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried by Adonis3: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:
Why would you come and discuss family matters here? undecided
If she declines sex, problem.
If she willingly accept to have sex anytime with you, another problem!
Oga! What do you want?
I weak for OP ooo...
blessedfavoured:
I don't get you men though..
If she says no.. She's cheating, if she never says no.. Something must be wrong.

I weak for OP ooo...

Who get mat abeg sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Your Girlfriend Won’t Tell You. / Why Are Most Single Moms Promiscuous? / Babcock University Female Student Leaks Sex Tape With Male Student Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.