Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69047 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.
nawa o...but e be like u be sis for one church like that
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by nytooo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

U mk too much sense...abeg tell Dem ooo
4 diz I pray u get much needed hapinex in lyf.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
gbengus17:
UNITY OF WASTED GENERATION, WHO WILL SOON START LOOKING
FOR ADOPTED CHILDREN
Ode!

Na you sabi!

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
iteleaye:
Omo, d man shoulderpad don dey move go hin elbow o...

Why ??.??.?? why

People dey see beautiful bride, na shoulder pad your own eye they see,
Abeg downgrade your phone to smaller screan..

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Den let's marry now!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Wait oh are eyes are deceiving me or is this true where is 52yrs old woman I swear she is prettier than some girls under 20 to 30

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Dynamite02: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
you KNOW you just wrote RUBBISH thinking you make sense undecided
She make sense die!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
obowunmi:

I'm saying. She's already passed childbearing age. This is just silly.

I don't get how this is a miracle.

There are people who care less about children

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by sweatlana: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
obowunmi:
Her vagina is dry at this age.

Menopause is right around the corner.

Where will she get children from? What happened to those wasted years of singleness and loneliness?

How is this a miracle?
On issue 1 dry vigina : there is always ky gel
On issue 2 childrem; have u ever heard of adoption or ivf? The man knows these things before he married her.
On issue 3 singlenes and loneliness; not all single poeple are lonely. From the look of this lady she probably has a successful career so her years have not been wasted. She looks good for her age..
So how is this not a miracle undecided

Most of u come on this forum just to dish out ur bad belle frustrated lives on successful people.
Learn to be happy for others so that good things will come ur way!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dynamite02:

She make sense die!!!!!!!!
by fantasizing and telling false story about her neibour without hearing what is actually going through on the man's side! undecided

All women are saint ABI! And the male will be tag as evil.

I guess that story make sense to you!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by darediamond(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Please permit me to ask: Are you one a member of J.W?
Ginaz:

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by darediamond(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Badest MOUTH ever!!!
moneybag100:
Love at menopause. grin
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.

Den let's marry!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Jcob(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
The lady's face looks fresh while the brea.sts look fallen! Child birth out of wedlock or masculine handling?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Horlawale1:
Some 22 year old lady are not as pretty as this pride. tongue tongue
Congratulations to them.

I hope the age is not exaggerated for miracle effect?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
the woman try oooo....so the man found his missing ribs at this age

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by adellam16(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
iteleaye:
Omo, d man shoulderpad don dey move go hin elbow o...

u just spoke ma mind. What da fork is dat thingy? Lol
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by 22logos: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
9ja and money
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gifted4all:
Wow wonders shall never end.I wish them happy married life and nice children
Where the Nice children wan pass come?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Tequiero(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

u have said it all,good advice for those who are desperate to marry.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by hon4real(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ginaz:

there are still adorable marriages. what you just referred to is less than 20% failure in marriages compare to 80% successes. and why must you imagine being the unlucky few? all the same, God first cos even I the midst of your singlehood when alk your friends are married is worth taking poisonon for sef
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Dynamite02: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
by fantasizing and telling false story about her neibour without hearing what is actually going through on the man's side! undecided

All women are saint ABI! And the male will be tag as evil.

I guess that story make sense to you!

Fantasy you say!.....whatever it is ,what happened to the lady in the story can happen to any man. Frustration in marriage can come from any angle(husband/wife)...after all, embittered husbands divorce their wives same with the wives....and some choose to be suicidal.
When it comes to choosing ones life partner ,there is what they call "CHOICE".
How we use it ,can either bring blessings or malediction
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by egedege1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirLegal:
She looks Super Sexy. At that age, she still has a good body.

Congrats to her.

There is nothing God cannot do.
She's much prettier in person.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tpiar: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
usually, when you marry at an older age, you skip the wedding dress paraphernalia and go for something simpler.

just saying.

it doesn't make sense to base your style on that of younger women.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dynamite02:

Fantasy you say!.....whatever it is ,what happened to the lady in the story can happen to any man. Frustration in marriage can come from any angle(husband/wife)...after all, embittered husbands divorce their wives same with the wives....and some choose to be suicidal.
When it comes to choosing ones life partner ,there is what they call "CHOICE".
How we use it ,can either bring blessings or malediction
I know it can happen to anybody and nobody will every pray for it,

What I'm talking here is the exaggeration of the story!

A story that just come and be talking of bad things he/she hear doesn't bring any form of encouragement but rather more miserably to those who are facing some stuff of challenges in life.

Is just like preaching of hell hell and more hell without talking of the goodness of heaven and what will make SOMONE be in the right PATH and I'm sure there is many story of how some find their man/WOMAN in some good way or circumstances, but yet we choice to entertain the bad stuff of life more than the good stuff.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tpiar: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Horlawale1:
Dbanj and Co still get hope, afterall they are just in their early 40s.. grin grin angry

hm
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
teebaxy:
This is obviously an end time marriage
Guy this endtime swag don fade

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:

On issue 1 dry vigina : there is always ky gel
On issue 2 childrem; have u ever heard of adoption or ivf? The man knows these things before he married her.
On issue 3 singlenes and loneliness; not all single poeple are lonely. From the look of this lady she probably has a successful career so her years have not been wasted. She looks good for her age..
So how is this not a miracle undecided

Most of u come on this forum just to dish out ur bad belle frustrated lives on successful people.
Learn to be happy for others so that good things will come ur way!

Argue from today until tomorrow, I don't see how this a miracle.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.
Noted dear, i would hasten up the hustle to take you to the alter in time
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by dumie(f): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2015
The lady looks too good to be 52

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by jerryboy01: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm nawo ooooh!noting is impossible for God,wot a perfect couple, wish dem a happy married life.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Dynamite02: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
sonofananimal:
I know it can happen to anybody and nobody will every pray for it,

What I'm talking here is the exaggeration of the story!

A story that just come and be talking of bad things he/she hear doesn't bring any form of encouragement but rather more miserably to those who are facing some stuff of challenges in life.

Is just like preaching of hell hell and more hell without talking of the goodness of heaven and what will make SOMONE be in the right PATH and I'm sure there is many story of how some find their man/WOMAN in some good way or circumstances, but yet we choice to entertain the bad stuff of life more than the good stuff.
It might be a terrible experience but one can learn from it.....yes,we can right the "wrong" only if we truly understand what the "wrong" is. There is time for everything under the sun ,a time to tell pleasant stories that can tickle the ear and a time to relate experiences(be it fictional/non fictional) that one can learn from. After all, at the end of the story,she gave a positive advice ,we can live with that instead of dwelling on the negative. Her intention was to build not tear down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.